Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

An Idea.

Alex was lying on Hannah's bed, staring at the roof that she had covered in stars. He smiled as he heard Hannah talk to someone on the phone. 'But I seriously don't get it... Ahhh! I absolutely hate math. I don't get why we have to learn it,' Hannah said into the phone as she sat on her seat in front of her desk. 'I know, right. Whoever invented math fucking sucks and should've been beheaded,' Hannah continued and Alex laughed quietly. Hannah turned her head around and glared at him, but she couldn't help but smile a little too which blew her whole I hate you act. 'You know, you're not really allowed to laugh at me. Especially since you're not in school yourself,' Hannah whispered while covering the right end of the phone so that whoever she was on the phone with didn't hear what she had said.

He simply shrugged.

'Jack, I gotta go. I need to get some more studying done... Yeah, you too, dude, good luck. Bye,' Hannah said and ended the phone call. She dropped her phone and soon her forehead hit the wooden table, while she groaned loudly. 'I fucking hate math. Stupid, stupid, stupid class...' she mumbled and Alex sat up, his body leaning against his elbows as he stared at his girlfriend. 'Maybe I can help,' he suggested and Hannah sighed. 'Babe, no matter how much I want to make out with you right now, I seriously doubt that will help me.' Alex laughed and shook his head as he got up and walked over to where Hannah was sitting. He pulled out the extra chair and sat down next to her. 'Give me that,' he said and grabbed the math book. 'Which one?' he asked and looked up at Hannah who sighed and pointed at the problem. 'Okay, give me a minute to read it,' Alex said and stared at the problem which Hannah looked at him. That was the first time she really realized how define Alex's eyelashes truly were.

'Okay, so I think I got it. You got pen and paper?' he asked and smiled from one ear to the other. Hannah bit her bottom lip as she looked at him and pushed over her notepad and pen. Alex grabbed it and started to dribble something down. He cracked a smile and looked up, staring straight into Hannah's blue eyes. 'Alright, so...' Alex said and then started to explain to Hannah what she needed to do. She paid close attention and surprisingly enough, she actually got what he was talking about. 'It's that easy?!' Hannah exclaimed and smacked her hand down on the table.

Alex smiled. 'Dang 'Lex, you should be a tutor or something,' Hannah said and giggled as she looked at him. He shrugged. 'Believe it or not, but I was actually pretty good in Math.'

'Clearly.'

Alex smirked and so did Hannah. 'Whatever can I do to thank you?' she asked and bit her bottom lip down as she stood up from her seat and sat down on Alex's lap, her legs wrapped around Alex's waist while her arms were loosely wrapped around his neck. Alex smirked as he wrapped his arms casually around her waist to prevent his girlfriend falling down and hitting her head. 'I can think of something,' he whispered and Hannah giggled as she bent down and softly pushed her lips against Alex's. As soon as their lips met, both closed their eyes and slowly drifted to somewhere only the two of them were allowed to go. Their lips moved against each other's slowly for a couple of seconds before Alex pushed his tongue against Hannah's lips and with that, Hannah's lips parted and their tongues clashed. Alex's hands roamed around her back, softly tugging on the hem of her T-shirt as she let her own hands fall down his chest.

Hannah's fingers started to button up the shirt he was wearing and a low moan escaped both of their mouths as their bodies were pressed against each other. To say there were sexual tension between the two would've been an understatement. There probably aren't a word that could explain their lust for each other well enough. Hannah was the one who broke the kiss off. 'Alex,' she said, her breath uneven and heart beating fast. 'Mmm?' Alex mumbled and started to kiss her neck, sucking on the skin ever so slightly. She threw her head to the left to give Alex more access. 'I- I want to ask my parents if you can stay here.'

Alex stopped what he was doing and pulled his head back, his chocolate brown eyes met Hannah's ocean blue ones. 'What?' he asked, his heart beating quickly and hard against his chest. She smiled nervously at him and nodded, 'yeah... I mean, at least until we figure out what we're going to do with your... Situation,' Hannah giggled nervously.

She looked at Alex, who parted his lips to speak but words seemed to be hard for him to form. 'Say something,' Hannah said and laughed nervously as she touched Alex's cheekbone carefully, her fingers making tiny circles against his skin. Alex shook his head and placed his hands on her waist, lifting her off his own. Both instantly missed the warmth. 'No,' Alex mumbled and shook his head back and forth before buttoning up his shirt - the two buttons Hannah had managed to open. 'Wha-' Hannah said but Alex interrupted her. 'Hannah, there is nothing for us to figure out. I need to figure things out myself.'

Hannah frowned. 'What do you mean? You- you don't want my help, is that it?' she asked as she crossed her arms over her chest and frankly, she was a little annoyed. 'You've already done so much Han, I- I can't ask you to... I just can't,' Alex said and looked into Hannah's blue eyes. 'I'm gonna leave,' Hannah's frown dropped and she swallowed nervously, 'What? Why? Where?'

'I- I just need some fresh air, okay?' Alex said through gritted teeth as he glanced at Hannah one last time before he ran down the staircase and slammed the door. Leaving a confused and on the verge of crying Hannah, behind. 'What the fuck just happened?' she asked herself as she sat down on the edge of her bed while hearing Alex's car start and she knew that there would be no point in trying to run after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya everyone. I'm baaaaaack! Hahah. :) Hope you all had an AWESOME weekend. I slept a lot. I needed the sleep, my body just wouldn't move. Anyways, I have a new chapter for you all. I hope you like it! and comments are appriciated! :D Xxx