Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Putting Your Heart Out There.

'You know, if you don't want to go we can just go home and spend the night on the couch. I really don't mind,' Hannah said to Alex who turned his head around and looked at his girlfriend as the two of them walked down the street towards Jack's house.

Alex shook his head negatively, 'No, we're going. You need to hang out with your friends a little too, y'know. I kinda feel bad for keeping you all to myself,' he said and laughed as he moved the bag of alcoholic beverages over to his other hand. Hannah rolled her blue eyes as she said, 'I see them all the time Alex, and you don't have to feel bad,' she said as she stopped in her tracks pulling her skirt down slightly. Alex stopped too, turned around and looked at his gorgeous girlfriend. 'I like the fact that you want to keep me to yourself,' she said and smirked as she walked up to him and stopped right in front of him. Alex laughed and put the bag down on the ground before wrapping his arms around her waist.

'Really? You only like it?' he whispered as he leaned down and let his lips hoover over hers. She smiled as she lifted her arms and wrapped them around his neck. 'I love it,' she whispered and Alex chuckled. 'See, now that's better,' he whispered before he pressed his lips carefully against hers. Both smiled as their lips moved slowly against each other. Hannah sighed contently as Alex pulled away and hugged her tightly against his chest.

'Come on, let's get inside,' he whispered and Hannah nodded against his chest before she leaned back, her hand wrapped around his left one, while his other one grabbed the heavy bag on the ground.

The two of them hurried over to the front door of Jack's house and entered the already packed living room. 'Gosh,' Alex said and laughed as the two of them pushed themselves through the crowd. 'How does he do it?' Alex asked Hannah who giggled. 'God knows,' she answered and shrugged as the two of them pressed their way towards the kitchen.

'Alex, my man! Hannah, you're here!' Jack screamed happily as he saw his two friends push their way towards the kitchen island located in the middle of the kitchen. Hannah let go of Alex's hand and wrapped her arms around Jack's neck as he spun her around. She laughed and tried to keep her skirt down in the process. 'How did you manage to get her out, Alex?' Jack asked as he pulled back, with one arm wrapped around Hannah's neck. She rolled her eyes at her friend's comment. 'Whatever Jack, where is Emily and Kaitlyn?' she asked and looked at Jack who grinned. 'They're in the living room, I think.' Hannah nodded and gave Alex a quick smile as she walked into the packed living room, hoping she'd find her friends somewhere.

'Hannah! Over here!'

Hannah turned her head to the left and grinned as she saw Emily and Kaitlyn stand by the staircase, sipping their cups every now and then. She smiled and jogged over to them, wrapping her arms around Emily first. 'Hi girls, what's up?' she asked as she leaned over and gave Kaitlyn a kiss on the cheek. 'Not much,' Emily said and grinned. Hannah nodded and Kaitlyn laughed, 'I'm trying to get Emily to go over and kiss Jack and get what both of them wanna do over with,' she said and Hannah looked at Emily who blushed.

'We're just friends.'

'If you don't act soon then yeah, you're gonna stay friends.'

'Kaitlyn, please.'

'What?' she said and frowned at Emily who rolled her eyes at what Kaitlyn had said. 'Seriously Em, open your eyes. He's head over heels about you, and you're the same about him. I don't get the two of you,' Kaitlyn said as she threw the last content of her cup into her mouth. 'I'll be right back,' Kaitlyn mumbled as she walked towards the kitchen area. 'I love her to death, but sometimes she annoy the hell out of me,' Emily mumbled and Hannah chuckled. 'You know, she is right though.'

Emily frowned and sighed, 'Not you too.'

'Just listen Em, okay?' Hannah said as she gave her friend a pleading look. Emily sighed and nodded, giving Hannah a 'go on, I'll listen' look. 'You and Jack, you just... You're perfect for each other. Every one knows that, I just don't get why you and him can't see that.' Emily frowned. 'He- He doesn't like me, well, not like that anyway so why put yourself out there when you're only going to get your heart broken?' Emily asked. Hannah understood where she was coming from. She honestly did. 'I get what you're saying, I just... You won't get what you want, or in this case who, if you don't put yourself out there and honestly? I doubt he doesn't feel the same about you. I've seen the way he looks at you.' Emily smiled weakly and sighed as she looked down at the cup. She looked up and was about to answer when her eyes locked themselves with Jack's. Hannah turned around and saw Alex and Jack who were talking to each other. Jack laughing at something Alex had said. 'Go talk to him,' Hannah said and looked at Emily who turned her head around and honestly looked like a nervous wreck. 'What... What if he doesn't feel the same?' her voice was low and unsteady.

Hannah smiled sadly. 'Then I'll be there to help you pick up the pieces but babe, you need to go through pain to find the right guy and I honestly think Jack is yours.' Emily looked at her friend for a couple of seconds before she glanced over at Jack who was now looking through the crowd of people.

'Okay.'

Hannah grinnned. 'You'll talk to him?'

Emily nodded and gave Hannah a firm stare. 'You better be there or...' she whispered and Hannah grabbed her friend's hand as the two of them slowly made their way towards Jack and Alex, who bumped his shoulder against Jack - pointing in the direction the two girls were coming from. 'Hey girls,' Alex said and smiled towards his girlfriend who winked at him. 'Hi Em,' Jack said and smiled goofily. Emily blushed and pushed the strand of hair that kept falling down behind her ear. 'Hi Jack, uh, could we talk? Somewhere quiet?' Emily asked and stared at Jack, hoping he would let her down gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! :) So, here you go - another chapter. Hope you like it! Xxx