Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Beautiful Breakdown.

Hannah opened the door to the toilet and got out of the room quickly, when she suddenly smashed against someone's chest making both of them stumble backward. 'Shit, I'm so sorry. I wasn't-' she said, but stopped when she saw who it was standing in front of her. 'Matt,' she said through gritted teeth as her smile faded and she wrapped her arms around her chest, as to protect herself from him breaking her heart again. He grinned as he stood in front of her, making it impossible to get down the staircase and away from him.

'Matt, get out of my way.'

'Aww, come on Han, let's... Talk,' he said and laughed as he touched her arm. She flinched and snared, 'Don't you dare touch me, got it?' Matt's smirk fell for a split second, but it came back within a second. 'Oh come on Hannah. Admit it,' he said as he took a step forward, making Hannah stumble backward. He smirked again as he leaned down and whispered, 'you've missed me'.

Hannah couldn't help herself and she started laughing. 'Hell if I have,' she said through gritted teeth as she stared into Matt's eyes angrily after recovering from her laughing fit. Suddenly Hannah couldn't move any more backwards, and that was when she realized she had backed straight into the wall leading down to Jack and his parents bedrooms. Fucking hell; she thought to herself and sighed as Matt put his hand on her wrist, tightening the grip making her squirm slightly. 'Matt,' she whispered and tried to pull her hand back, 'I'm serious. Let me go!' she screamed, but the music was too loud for anyone to hear. To other people, it could look like they were just talking.

Matt laughed and shook his head as he tightened the grip around her wrist. 'What are you going to do, huh?' he asked and looked at Hannah who bit her bottom lip and looked toward the staircase, hoping her boyfriend wondered where she was, when suddenly Matt started laughing. 'Oh, you think that bitch of a boyfriend of yours is going to come and kick my ass, is that it?' he asked and Hannah frowned, feeling anger build up inside. 'Well, at least he's not a cheating bitch, I mean, like someone else in this house,' she said through gritted teeth and was really tempted to spit him straight in the face but decided against it. He wasn't worth it. Matt's face softened and the grin from before, disappeared. 'Listen Han, I- It was a mistake, alright? I- I didn't mean to hurt you...' he whispered and the grip around her wrist softened a little, but he never let go of her completely.

'Whatever, Matt. You're a fucking, lying, cheating bastard. Now, let me go! Alex is waiting for me and is probably wondering where I am,' she said and finally managed to tear herself away from him. She skipped over to the staircase when Matt said the one thing that would make her stop in her tracks and doubt herself. 'Whatever, Han. I seriously don't understand why Alex is putting up with you. I mean, sure, you were good in the sack, but that's the only thing you were good at. You're not even that pretty,' Matt said and laughed. Hannah felt like she was hit in the face as the tears were pushing. She turned around and looked at Matt who suddenly grinned even bigger when he saw that he had hit homerun. 'Oh, that's it, isn't it? You guys haven't slept together yet. That's why he's putting up with you. Y'know,' Matt said as he took a step forward and because of how upset Matt had managed to make Hannah, she couldn't move. 'You should put up a little to the poor guy. You were always hard to get, but Alex will grow tired of you soon too. Just like I did!' Matt said and leaned down to level himself with Hannah, who swallowed and let a single tear fall from her slightly puffy eyes. 'Why do you think I cheated on you, Hannah? You were... Boring. Maybe if you actually give him what he wants, he'll stay.'

Hannah looked at Matt who walked past her and down the staircase. Her heart was breaking at so many different places inside her chest that she wasn't sure how she'd be able to repair it later on. 'Excuse me,' she turned around and saw a beautiful blonde stand in front of her. Blonde hair, blue eyes, tiny waist... Pretty much the definition of beautiful. If you looked up the word online, you'd find a picture of her. 'Yes?' Hannah said, her voice unsteady and tearfilled. The girl frowned and it looked like she was almost going to ask if Hannah was okay or not. Instead she said, 'Are you going down or up? You're kind of blocking the way for a lot of people.' Hannah looked at her before she turned around and saw that a lot of people were waiting for her to decide where she was going.

She smiled sadly at them and slowly moved down the staircase, letting people get past. What if Matt was right? What if Alex was growing tired of her? Of them? Hannah stumbled a little as people pushed her around as they wanted to get to their destination. Hannah looked towards where Alex was sitting, waiting, and found him laughing at something the guy next to him said. She felt tears push on more as she realized she could actually lose him, the one person who'd actually been able to repair her already broken heart, and just because she wasn't beautiful enough.

Alex turned his head around and grinned as he waved his hand back and forth, before screaming, 'Hannah!' He excused himself to the guy next to him, who nodded and turned around to talk to the rather drunken girl next to him. Hannah turned her back to him and rubbed her cheeks as she didn't want him to see she'd been crying. 'Hey, Hannah!' Alex said as he put his hand on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled at him. 'Hey, I was looking for you,' she said and giggled fakingly. Alex looked at her for a couple of seconds before he said, 'Are- Are you alright?' he asked and Hannah nodded.

'Mmhmmm. Everything is great!' She said and stratigically avoided Alex's gaze. 'Han-' Alex started but Hannah tiptoed and pressed her lips against his, wrapping her arms around his neck - pushing their bodies harder against each other. This completely caught Alex off guard but within a second, his hands were resting on her hips, while his lips were fighting Hannah's. She pulled back, out of breath Alex said, 'Uh, wow.'

'Come on.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't been updating for a couple of days. I've been busy and today McFly launched their Super City and the new album, so I haven't really been able to write anything but here you go. :) I told you you'd see Matt again! ;) Xxx