Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

I Want You.

'Come on,' Hannah said and giggled nervously as she pushed some of her brown hair behind her ear.'I wanna show you something,' Hannah continued and looked at Alex who looked at his girlfriend and he was honestly a little confused. She smiled and pulled him towards the staircase and within seconds, she climbed the stairs quickly, with her boyfriend following right behind her like a lovesick puppy which in his (and Jack's) eyes he probably was. Their hands were wrapped around each others and Alex tugged on Hannah's hand, while saying, 'Hannah, wait.'

She turned around and looked at Alex and as she bit her bottom lip down, she looked him into the dreamy, brown eyes of his. 'Uh, are you really sure you're alright? You- You seem... Different.' Hannah smiled and nodded as she walked down a step and wrapped her arms around his neck, 'I'm fine, really. I just- Let's find somewhere quiet, and...' she whispered as she leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his neck, making him squirm under her touch. 'Private,' she whispered in his ear and leaned back, her eyes locking themselves with his. 'Uh, okay,' Alex answered and smiled as he planted his lips against hers. She smiled into the kiss, her fingers were playing with his messy hair while Alex's free hand steadied their bodies by holding onto the fence.

Hannah pulled back and grinned at Alex before she turned around and continued up the staircase, pushing her way through the crowd of people deciding to occupy the staircase for the night which she found really annoying when they had the whole living room and kitchen to hang. 'What's up with everyone standing in the bloody staircase?!' Hannah mumbled and Alex chuckled as he heard his girlfriend annoy herself over where people had decided to spend their time and the fact that she'd said bloody.

The two of them walked down the small and short corridor, and stopped outside the guest room door opposite Jack's bedroom. Hannah turned around and looked at Alex as she leaned casually against the door, looking at her boyfriend who smiled warmly at her. She laughed and opened the door to the empty room, pulling Alex in while looking down the packed corridor to make sure not a lot of people had seen them dissappear in there as she didn't want any distractions and interruptions.

'Okay, so what did you want to show me? There's just a bed and a closet in here. Are you taking me to Aslan?' she heard Alex ask and laugh as she closed the door. She turned around, her back pressed up against the wooden door. She smiled and bit her bottom lip down nervously as she turned the key, which indicated that the bedroom door was locked and safe. Alex noticed her motion and swallowed as Hannah took a step forward and grabbed Alex's hands, their eyes were locked with each others the whole time. He quickly glanced down at their hands and looked up again, and was pretty caught off when Hannah pushed her shaking lips against his steady ones. It only took Alex a minute to respond though by letting go off Hannah's hands and putting one of them on the back of Hannah's neck, pressing their bodies closer against each other as much as humanly possible. Their lips started moving, they were moloded together until they were completely and utterly synchronised.

Hannah sighed contently into the kiss as the kiss continued to be sweet. She slipped her hands up his chest and she could've sworn she felt Alex's heart beat under her palm. Alex pulled back for a second and looked into Hannah's blue eyes, pushing some of the hair that had fallen into her face, back. 'God, you're so beautiful it hurts Han,' he whispered and stroked his fingers over her pink colored cheeks. Hannah smiled sadly as she tiptoed and pressed her lips against Alex's ones again.

Alex stumbled backwards and Hannah followed his every move until he met the bed counter. He broke the kiss and turned his head slightly, his breath stuck in his throat making it agonizingly painful to take deep breaths. He turned back and looked at Hannah who stood in front of him, shifting from one foot to the other. Alex smiled, leaned down and kissed her tenderly on the lips. 'Come on, people are probably looking for us and-' he started to say, but Hannah silenced him by pressing her index finger against his mouth while whispering 'shhh.'

She put her shaking hands on his shoulders and motioned for him to sit down on the bed counter. Alex looked at her confused, but did what he was told. 'Hannah, what are you...' he said as he jumped in a little as he was nearly falling off the bed.

Hannah smiled and pushed Alex back by putting her shaking hand on his chest. His back was pressed against the bedsheets as Hannah climbed ontop of Alex. Their faces were only inches away and both of them could feel their warm and fresh breaths hit their faces. Hannah leaned down, her hands securely placed on each side of Alex's waist, and soon her lips were re-attatched to Alex's. He kissed back instantly and rested his hands on her naked legs. She moved hands from his waist and put them down beside Alex's head, making it easier to balance her body. They started moving their lips against each others, molding them together and soon, they were once again synchronised. 'Mmm,' Alex moaned into the kiss as the lower region of Hannah's body was firmly pressing against his. Within a second, and a roll, Alex was the one on top and instead of Alex, it was now Hannah who was pressed against the soft covers of Jack's guestroom bed. Alex smiled as he looked into Hannah's blue eyes, their lips meeting in a soft kiss which soon turned around and became a hell lot more heated. Their mouths opened and tongues started to clash against each other, fighting for dominance. Their bodies were pressed against each other and Hannah could feel Alex getting more excited for every movement.

Alex put his hand underneath Hannah's back and lifted her body up a little so she could climb onto the bed fully. As soon as her head hit the pillows, she grabbed Alex by the collar of his shirt and pressed their lips against each others. Their tongues were fighting like it was their last kiss on earth as Alex was hoovering over her body.

Her hands found the bare skin on Alex's waist where his shirt had ridden up. Her fingers touched the skin as their lips were molded together, and Alex couldn't help but stirr a little. Hannah's touch was soft and warm, not something Alex had experienced before. Alex's mouth opened a little and Hannah licked across Alex's lips and Hannah's tongue slipped into his mouth. Their tongues, yet again, ran along each other.

Hannah's hands started to unbutton Alex's shirt. He pulled back, his chest raising and lowering itself quickly his lungs were screaming for air. Sweat had formed itself on his forehead and was slowly dripping off the tip of his hair. Hannah stopped unbuttoning the shirt after unpopping three of them, 'what?' she whispered, her clothes were sticking to her sweaty body. 'I just-' he said and blushed. 'You just what, 'Lex?' she asked him and swallowed the lump that had been forming in her throat for quite some time. 'I want you Hannah. So bad, you have no idea,' he whispered as he leaned down and pressed his lips harshly against hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Here you go! This chapter was inspired by McFly's new songs "I'll be Your Man" and "I Need a Woman". Hahah! What do you think will happen?! :O