Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Part of The Family.

Hannah was leaning against her parents car, watching her boyfriend park his car next to hers. The two of them had spent all night at the lake in Riverdale Park, talking about Alex's parents and brother. Alex had told Hannah how his brother Daniel always sneaked out during weekdays to see this girl Anna which he was daiting. Alex had to cover for him most of the time though, because he was always caught by Alex who spent a lot of his time sitting in his bedroom window writing and playing his guitar.

Alex had also told her how his parents had probably been the most in-love couple he'd ever seen. They pretty much never argued and always talked to their kids in calm ways. Isobel, which was Alex's mom, had been an amazing artist - making beautiful paintings on her sparetime while Peter, Alex's dad, used to play guitar with Alex whenever he could.

Alex jumped out of his car, tucked his hands into his jeans pocket and slowly made his way over to where Hannah was waiting. He looked at her and smiled as he pulled one of his hands out of his pockets and threw his arm around Hannah's neck. Hannah smiled at her boyfriend, who looked slightly better today. His eyes weren't as red and his playful grin was back on his lips.

The two of them walked over to the front door and entered the hallway. 'Hannah?' Josh, Hannah's dad,' spoke from the living room. 'Alex?' Nora added and Alex smiled as he heard his name being called out as well.

Josh and Nora appeared in front of the two teenagers and Josh sighed happily. Nora quickly skipped over to Alex and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. 'Thank God you're alright,' she whispered into his ear. Alex, at first didn't know what to do with his arms, but soon wrapped them around Nora's slim waist. 'We are so sorry, kid. We should've stayed out of it,' Josh said as Nora leaned back and touched Alex's cheek with her hand.

'It's OK. I get it, I really do. You just wanted to protect your daughter,' Alex said and smiled as he looked at Hannah. Josh shook his head quickly though. 'We were worried about you, Alex. You are a part of our family now.' Alex looked from Hannah to Josh and felt a lump grow in his throat. 'You- You mean that?' he asked.

Josh grinned and nodded. 'Of course we mean that sweetie,' Nora now spoke and Alex glanced from Josh to Nora who smiled warmly. He smiled back. 'Thank you so much,' he said and looked at Nora before looking back at Josh, who grinned. 'Both of you. It really means a lot.'

Josh nodded quickly. 'Listen Alex, your aunt called earlier. She really wants to talk to you.'

Alex swallowed and quickly glanced over at Hannah, who cracked a small smile at her boyfriend. 'I- I don't want to talk to her,' Alex mumbled and walked past Josh and Nora - heading for the staircase.

'Alex, kiddo,' Josh said which made Alex turn around and look. 'I think you should talk to her. I mean, she's been worried sick about you,' he said and smiled weakly. 'But- I don't want her to take me away from Baltimore,' Alex said and his throat cloaked as he glanced over at his girlfriend who stood behind her mother, with tearfilled eyes too.

Josh looked at Nora, who smiled sadly. 'I think, I think you should talk to her and take it from there. We'll work something out,' Nora said and looked at Josh who nodded and looked at Alex who swallowed the lump in his throat. 'I'll- I'll think about it,' Alex said and the two grown-ups nodded. 'Good, I'm sure your aunt will appriciate that. Now, Han- I'm taking your mom out for dinner and a movie,' Josh said as he turned around and looked at his daughter, who nodded. 'We won't be back too late,' Nora continued and smiled.

'Have fun,' Hannah said and gave her parents a weak smile. Both of them nodded and headed towards the hallway - leaving Alex and Hannah by the staircase. Hannah turned around and looked at Alex who stood on the bottom stair with his hand wrapped around the staircase fence. 'Are you alright?' she mouthed to him and he nodded with a weak smile on his lips. Hannah bit her bottom lip because she knew Alex was worried about his aunt taking him away from Baltimore.

'We'll see you two later,' Josh said as he stuck his head out from the hallway. Alex and Hannah both laughed, 'have fun,' Alex said and smiled towards Josh who nodded. 'We will. There should be some food in the kitchen for the two of you, if you want to make something to eat later on,' Josh said and Hannah nodded. 'Great dad,' she replied and Josh nodded as he dissappeared. Hannah looked at Alex who turned on his heel and went upstairs. Hannah sighed as she heard the front door close and slowly made her way up the staircase to find her boyfriend sprawled across her bed. Hannah walked into the room, closed the door behind her before she skipped over to where Alex was. She climbed onto the bed and rested her head against Alex's chest. She heard Alex sigh before he wrapped one of his arms around his girlfriend's wait. Hannah moved her head up a little and snuggled her nose up against his neck, leaving a quick kiss on his skin. 'You wanna talk?' she mumbled and Alex shook his head disapprovingly. 'Not really,' he answered truthfully. Hannah nodded, 'Then we won't talk. We'll just lay here,' she whispered and Alex tightened the grip around her waist as his eyes closed and silent tears fell from the corner of his eyes.

What was he going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in a while. Been having trouble writing! :( I'm off to work now, so hopefully I'll be able to write some later!! Hope you like it. I'm going to try and finish this off soon! xxx