Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Confusion.

Emily stared at Hannah and couldn't help but wonder what the hell was going on with her best friend. Yesterday she's been a mess! Emily had found her crying in the girl's bathroom. When Hannah didn't show up to class, Emily was instantly worried something had happened to her best friend and asked the teacher for a bathroom pass. She wandered around the school property and very accidentally walked into the girl's bathroom, where she'd found Hannah - curled up into a ball in one of the cubicales.

Now though, Hannah was sitting in the cafeteria laughing like nothing had happened. 'So, you guys wanna do something to day?' Jack asked and smiled towards Emily who blushed as soon as her green eyes met his brown ones. 'Sure, I'd love that,' Emily spoke and smiled. Jack grinned. 'Awesome, what about you guys?' he said and looked at Hannah, Dan and Kaitlyn, who all nodded in agreement.

'Where you guys wanna go?' he asked as he looked at his friends who sat around the table.

'Let's go to Zia's Cafe. We haven't been there in, like, forever,' Kaitlyn suggested and Emily smiled. 'Oh, yeah! It has been forever since we've been there. I miss their milkshakes. They're SO tasty,' she said and giggled. Jack looked at Emily and grinned mischeviously, 'Alright, let's go to Zia's then! We'll meet there after school?' Jack said as the bell went off.

Everyone nodded and agreed to meet at Zia's. 'Hannah, are you coming?' Emily asked her best friend as everyone started packing their stuff together. Hannah looked at Emily and smiled as she gave her friend a quick nod and threw the last bite of her sandwhich into her mouth. 'I'll see you guys later then,' Jack said and smiled as he touched Emily's shoulder carefully. 'See ya later,' Emily whispered and Jack grinned as he walked off, leaving Hannah and Emily behind.

'Why you two ain't together yet, is beyond me understanding,' Hannah said and chuckled as she wrapped her arm around Emily's as they walked down the corridor, headed for their next class. 'Oh shuddup,' Emily replied back and blushed as she pushed her hand through her blonde hair.

'Let's talk about you for a change, what's going on with you?' Emily said and Hannah laughed. 'What do you mean?' she asked and Emily rolled her eyes at her. 'You know perfectly well what I mean. Yesterday, I found you crying your eyes out in the girls' bathroom and today... Today you're acting like nothing happened,' Emily said and Hannah smiled weakly. 'I- I decided that I'm not going to let Matt bring me down.'

Emily smiled proudly at her. 'I'm happy to hear that, Han, I really am!' Hannah laughed, wrapped her arm around Emily's neck and pulled her best friend down the corridor. 'Come on. We better hurry,' she said and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just because I'm in a good mood... Here's the next chapter! :] Hope you like it!! Xxx