Status: Working on it.

Love the Way You Lie

My name is Veronica Fisher. I am twenty-four but have been living on Earth for fifty-two years. How or why - no one knows. I've had no recollections on my childhood.

And before you may ask; no. I am not a vampire - nor am I a lycanthrope.

Growing up, I realized that I was special - that I could heal others and feel other people's emotion. I didn't understand why and I sure as hell could not tell my foster mom about it. I was afraid that if I did, I would be sent to a lab and the scientists there would do all sorts of experiments on me.

I met this good-hearted man Damon Salvatore when I was only 17. You could say that we fell in love until my foster mom found out about us. She totally did not approve of my boyfriend who is five years older than I was. So behind her back, we continued to date.

When I turned 18, my foster mom got murdered when I was out with friends. I was the one who had found her body but I was a minute too late.

That was when Eric Northman came into my life. I knew he was a vampire because he told me so himself. I couldn't understand why but I felt myself being drawn to him as he did with me.

I broke up with Damon - who is not at all pleased with the one-sided decision. He demanded to know the reason why and I told him that me and him could never be. How can I - a harbinger of death - be with someone so fragile?

Sure, Eric may have hit me every now and then when I went against his wishes - but I know he still loves me.

Now, we've moved to Roswell - a place where we can hide from the other vampires who knows of my 'ability'.

Not a day in the town and trouble had already begun.

I've got a crazy ex-boyfriend-turned-vampire after me and oh - here's the good bit: aliens are real.

Note: Crazy three-crossovers done for the first time by yours truly. Plot and original character is mine, so please do not steal or I will send vampires Damon and Eric to drink your blood. I do not own True Blood, Vampire Diaries or Roswell. Thank you. (:
  1. Chapter 01
    Stalker Alert
  2. Chapter 02
    She sruggled to break free but he was far stronger than she was. After all, he is a vampire.