Status: I am trying to write this story more and continue but it ain't the easiest thing to write so bare with me.

Accept Yourself Before Accepting Others

Sixteen year old April has been forced to a Catholic school by her religious parents.
On her first day she meets Samantha, a sixteen year old lesbian.
April hasn't really paid attention to her sexuality.
Her parents have always taught her that school, education and religious belief was more important than romances.
Meeting Samantha has made April question a lot of things that have become normal in her day to day life.
She is now questioning her sexuality.
She is scared she might not be the daughter her parents always wanted but instead their worst fear.
If you have strong religious belief then you may feel this story is not for you or offends you.
I assure you I did not make it with that in mind.
I made it because this type of homophobia is still present today.
Please enjoy reading.
  1. Missing The Obvious (April's Point Of View)
    April's first day at her new school.
  2. Runaway Teenage Girls
    Samantha gets April into trouble with the headnun. And on her first day!
  3. We Put The Fun In Dis-functional
    April & Sam get to know each other some more. Who knew conversations about dis-functional families could be so fun?
  4. Good & Evil, Wrong & Right
    April meets Vicky.
  5. Princess and Her Maid
    Samantha writes plays?
  6. It's A Club, Under The Ground?
    Sam invites April to her first sleepover, ever......how cute.