Clear Visions 1

pr 2

She didnt dare move even though she felt she had to. She knew they were going to hurt him more now. She knew it looked like he had snaked her in there. She knew she had probebly just got them both killed and when she looked at Derrick, looked into his eyes she knew he knew it too.
The man pearched again next to Derrick. He looked comfortable for a man of such brutality. Jenny thought he looked quite attractive for who he was as well. She had always imagaened these kind of people to be ugly people wiht a lot of muscle and probebly old people too. It seemed she may have been wrong though this man was far from good looking he was everything she had seen him not being.
The man looked at them both and smiled in a cruel manner. Jenny thought she knew who he was without having to hear him speak again. Still he didn and it confirmed it. This was the man she had spolen to on the phone, this was the man who seemed to be incharge of this whole operation and this man was the one man she was meant to fear. The strange thing was she didnt fear him that much. She didnt feel threatedned simply by his presence as she thought she was meant to.
'Derrick, its strange. Everytime you come to see me, you bring me a gift. Last time it was two. Corey and Daniel. Both good fun'
Only with the man mentoning the names it got Derrick feeling guilty. He couldnt bare to listen to this. He wanted them to go away. Or to stop reminding him of what had happened in his past.
'Still this time you bring me one which is better than both of them'
He looked over at Jenny and winked.
'I shall enjoy her when you're dead, but until then'
He stood and walked over to Jenny rubbing his finger down her cheek softly moving his hand around to play with her hair.
'You're beautiful. I dont know if anyone told you. I would have thought you came sooner. I was expecting you much sooner I will admit. But still you came. A little late to party but in a truly fashionable and creditable style.;'
She looked away from the man and spat on the floor. She wasnt about to put up with him.
'You make me sick'
The man laughed at what she said. He didnt understand why she thought that would bother him. So many people had called him that and he hadnt cared for what they said. So why should he care for what one little girl was to think of him?
'You say that now dear, but you'll love me later.'
She felt a wrenching in her gut. Much more of this and she felt she would throw up on him. Atleast that would get him out of the way.
The man walked away from her and back over to Derrick. He looked at him and sighed. Jenny noticed Derricks eyes. Fixed to the man with pleading in them. She could tell her fiance was silently begging.
'Say it Derrick. You can speak, unless of course she took your tongue.'
Jenny gasped, thinking for a minute she might have a sudden relief ran throush as she then remembered that he had screamed..
'Let her go.'
The man laughed at Derricks attempt to beg with him. Had he not been listening he wouldnt have heard the words. They were so muttered and quiet a mouse's footsteps would have faded out the sense in the words.
'No.'
The man bent and picked up some chains from the bottom shelf of the trolley. He walked over to Jenny and chained her to the wall with her only giving a small fight. She didnt see the point in fighting she knew she couldnt beat him. She knew without thinking without trying that he was stronger than her. Once, twice maybe three times her strength. Also. she knew if she was in here, though she couldnt stop it happenening she would know what Derrick was going through. She maybe able to offer some words in support to him.
The man walked back over to Derrick and the woman by him. He kissed the woman and looked at Derrick picking up the knife which the woman had used previously he sent the blade into Derricks arm. He then turned back to the woman and took a gun from his pocket.
'When your ready my darling. Its there when your ready.'
She smiled at him softly.
The man was about to walk and leave the room when he turned to look at Jenny.
'As for you? You can stay here and watch what you came to see. Once she's done with him. I'll have you. Have fun children'
With this he left the cell and walked up the stairs.
Jenny looked back the woman who had removed the knife from Derricks arm and was now poouring wax onto the wound. She knew she only had limited time. She knew she had to break from these chains and help him, or she was going to kill him.