Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

I will Kill him

Everyone was oblivious to my anger, so I took the opportunity and lunged. He leaped out of my way, barely out of my reach, but took the moment to grab hold of me and crush my back to his chest.
Ice, that's what his chest felt like against my back. Smooth, cold stone that sent shivers through me, and my cheeks flamed, flustered and furious I looked for any possible way to escape his tempting hold. His gut was right in my aim so I took the chance and rammed my elbow right into it.
His grip on me loosened and I rushed away from him, gasping from relief. He staggered back in shock from my desperate blow but he regained his balance almost instantly, completely prepared for my next leap. Tears streamed down my face, fire burned inside my eyes, and an outraged roar burst out of my trembling lips.
The eyes of everyone in the room were drawn to me, glued to every move I made, but no one interfered, not even a noise was made at my defiance. My rage was swallowing me whole, grasping my very soul and over powering every other emotion inside of my heart. Even if I wanted to stop, I had no capability of it, because my anger had taken control, it had caged me in.
My cheeks warm from tears streaming down, my arms ached from over use, but I did not stop attacking; My revenge will happen.
With every ounce of strength with in me I swung at his face, but he caught my fist like I barely tossed it, then yanked me toward him again, one simple twist then he had my back pressed against him once again with my hands behind my back, trapped.
"I am going to kill you!" I screamed. He barely reacted to my furious outburst, but my body shook, unstable and nervous in his solid cold grip.
Frustration didn't even describe how I felt. It wasn't natural, he didn't even have to put up a fight, all he did was dodge and he was still hurting me more than I hurt him!
His breathing on my neck drew my gaze to him, his blood red eyes were hypnotized by the tiny droplet of sweat slowly dripping down my neck, right at my collarbone. His grip on me tightened and he clenched his jaw firmly, as if he was trying to keep his mouth shut, but then two very canine fangs slide passed his lips over his bottom lip.
His bottom lip trembled and a whisper escaped passed his lips, "I am sorry." Then those very sharp teeth stabbed into my skin.
"No!"I screeched, pain coursed through every inch of my body from every gulp of my blood he drank. Cry after cry I begged him to stop, to just put me down, but his iron grip tightened on me the more I struggled to break free. My head pounded against my own skull, then I began to feel fuzzy like a big cotton ball.. Fatigue washed over me, threatening to drowned me but I fought to stay above.
I can't die, I won't die because I will have my revenge. Something happened in that moment that I felt as if I was truly hopeless, nearly dead.... All of it stopped. The pain, fatigue, all of it abruptly disappeared.
The crowd of deadly supernatural beings disappeared and I was surrounded by complete darkness, my lips that had been shaking moments ago were firmly pressed against something silky smooth. A sweet tangy substance was flowing into my mouth awakening every taste bud in my mouth to a bitter sweet copper flavor that slid eagerly down my tongue.
Gulp after gulp I greedily sucked it down. My eyelids fluttered open, and I yearned to look at the Delicious substance, but once my gaze landed on it I froze in fear. My lips were coated in a Crimson red, running down skin that was not my own... It was someones neck.
My horror crashed into me the moment I recognized the person.
Bleach blond hair clung to her face, while her purple highlights were coated in blood. It was a girl.... It was me.
-Get out of my head!- A voice echoed in my own skull, my yelp of surprise pulled me back into my own head, back to the pain pounding through me and the fatigue that I would be smothered by.
All my will to fight, to kill him at that very moment evaporated as I collapsed on the floor with a big "Thud!" A thick puddle of a warm substance surrounded me, soaked my dress and clung to my skin...
That thick substance just happened to be my blood. Nausea hit me, even if it wasn't as big of a puddle as I believed it to be. I heaved but nothing came up besides a cry of agony.
"Shh, it's okay. Quiet." A voice whispered to me, comforting me. It was the voice of an angel, it had to be. That voice gave me just enough strength to turn to the body pressing me against them, whispering to me.
Dark crimson eyes stared back at me and I gave him an attempt at a deadly scowl.
"Get the hell away from me!" I snapped, I attempted to say anyways, but I believe the words coming out of my mouth were nothing but gibberish.
"I know it hurts, but it won't always be that way. If you wouldn't struggle so much you would actually enjoy the bite more than I do," He smiled, I glared.
Before I could respond with a nasty comment he swept me up in his arms, and I cried out in pain instead.
His hold on me was firm, careful but still firm. He rubbed his cheek against my own, angering me but he merely whispered in my ear, "Sleep."
I wanted to fight him with all of my might, to make him pay for my turmoil, but before I could say anything more my whole world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's really short. I had to do it, and please comment.