Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

Werewolf me

My face fell into a irritated frown as I took in what he had just said.
"There is no way in hell I am a werewolf!" I snapped.
My hands crunched into fists,turning purple,yellow,and the blood flow felt as if it was not going through them.
Graves sent me a a thoughtful look and nodded his head as if it made sense.
"I can't be a werewolf!"I persisted.
Rubin chuckled, and I Abruptly stood and started pacing back and forth my nerves going over time as I thought this through.
Could I be a werewolf? That would explain my temper an outbursts but why haven't I shifted yet?

This thought formed a brilliant Reasoning into my head,and I turned back to them with a triumphant smile plastered on my face.
"Why haven't I changed yet then?" I asked my winning question.
Rubin frowned and looked at me confused."What?"
Why have I not changed yet then? Don't you have to be born a werewolf or get bitten?That's what I've seen in the movies?Unless they are terribly off an I don't turn till 'puberty',"I mocked at the thought of having that add to my hormone level.

Graves tried to sit up and think this over as Rubin's face turned into a losing scowl.
"werewolves are technically born wolves an change from birth unless you are bitten and in that case it takes one full morn cycle to change.You'd be shifting by now if you were,"Graves frowned.
I grinned."Well then it's settled I am definitely not a werewolf,"I shuddered at the thought of turning into a fluffy dog every full moon,and wagging a tail I do NOT want.

Graves shifted his weight to get out of bed drawing my eyes to him.I noticed he looked almost healthy again, but his eyes still had heavy bags under them.
Quickly reaching for his hand, I helped him up,and grabbed another bag of blood Rubin held in his other hand an placed it in Graves grasp.
He gave me a curious look before tearing a hole in it like the last one and chugging the bags remainder.
"There has to be a explanation as to why she believes you are a where. She will explain herself tonight, which you will be attending of course." Rubin assured himself without even asking me for sure.

My eyes squinted at him as if they could shoot him dead with just one look.
Damn I wish I had super powers like superman and shoot him with my Lazar beam eyes.I'd be set for life.
"What makes you so sure I will agree to go to this dinner so she can examine me like a screwed up experiment and try to dissects me the supernatural way?"I snapped.

Rubin's cocky smirk formed on his face as i finished snapping, took one look at Graves before replying,"Because Graves will make you because he obeys mothers wishes,always.Your mate here is a mommy's boy,"He grinned.
Graves growled,before looking away from me in embarrassment.
"Am not,"He mumbled.
Rubin chuckled before making his way to the door." See you later pups," he winked at me before swinging the door open and disappearing from sight.

"I'm not a Mommy's boy,"Graves muttered again before walking passed me to the door.
I smiled faintly at that and followed him out.
"You sure about that? I mean its perfectly natural for you to be," I laughed.
He growled and started walking a little faster.
"Aw come on I was kidding," I giggled.
He glared at me but took my hand and pulled me down the hall, and started leading me on.
We passed down the same hallway that lead to the History class, and turned left to a double door exit to outside. The same door we entered in this morning.

"where are we going?"
I eyed him quizzically as we rushed outside down the steps and right towards the car like this Morning.
He shoved me into the car before answering my question and crawled in with me.
Once he was situated an the car took off he gripped my waste, and yanked me on his lap.
"What the hell?"I yelped.
He chuckled and began nuzzling my neck.
My heart beat sped up, and my cheeks flooded red.
"um Graves?"I questioned.

He paused but did not lean away."hm?"he mumbled.
"I would like to sit in my own seat," I wined.
He humphed before letting go of me and placing me in the other seat."Fine."
I smiled partly out of him giving up so easy and letting go of me,but another part of me felt disappointed.
"So uh what are we doing?"I questioned.

He turned an looked at me with a irritated expression."What does it look like we are doing?We are going home so we can get ready to have dinner with my parents damn."He snapped.
I flinched at the sudden change of mood,before narrowing my eyes at him.

"What the hell crawled up your ass and pissed you off?"
Before he could respond I knocked on the window thingy to the driver and asked him to turn the radio on loud.
The driver nodded before doing as I asked and I stared out the window ignoring Creepers staring.
He wants to get pissed at me then fine.Two can play at that game.I pone at it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heya Sorry I'm lazy about updating fast enoughXP I'm trying to get into a steady updating time,but it's hard with the little computer time.Comments plz:)