Status: Updating Daily

A Fabric Slipper is Better Than Glass

Ribbon (TWO)

Rich.
Snobby.
Man Whore.

I didnt even need to think about it. I knew what this boy Derrick is. I've seen so many of his type it isn't funny. People assume that if you are a ballarina your a slutty whore with nothing better to do then give them a blow job.

I have seen thousands of them, and have been aproached by just as many. WHen mom is around i kindly decline any invitations, and if she isn't i am the meanest bitch they have ever seen. I don't like being mean but they wount stop persuing unless you take some anitiative. If they 'LIke 'em Fiesty' I'm screwed.

"Hello Derrick." i said with a small smile.

I saw something flash through his eyes. I could easily recognize the looks of lust, and desire. I'm not being snobby. That is what i saw.

"Hey Ribbon." he said, plastering a lazy smile on his face.

Our parents started to talk to each other, completely ignoring us. I knew this was the only chance i would get to have him leave me alone. So i took it.

"So, Ribbon how would you-"

"Get this straight. I dont like you. I dont know you. I dont want to. If your looking to get laid go look at some other girl, because you will not be getting in my pants, house, room, or car as long as i can prevent it." i said, my smile decipitation, and eyes being glazed over with an evil glare that made him flinch.

"Why are you so mean?" he asked, holding a hand to his heart like i had dearly hurt his pride.

"Because i have seen thousands of people like you, and i dont like them." i said, smiling when my mother glanced over.

"That's funny." i giggled, making mom smile.

"What is?" Derrick asked.

I could see the confusion in his eyes, and it didnt suprise me.

"That was for my mom." i answered, smoothing out my tutu.

"What did you mean, people like me?" he aksed, just above a whisper.

"People who think ballarina's are their own personal sex toys." i said simply.

"I dont-"

"Care." I interupted him mid sentence.

"I dont care your 'opinion'. All i care is that we pretend we had a nice, civil conversation and that i was a perfect daughter." i whispered just as mother and father walked over.

"How are things over here?" father asked.

"Excellent. Derrick is very plesant." i said, immediatly puting a look on my face that said happy.

Mother and Father, and Mr. and Mrs. Jones didn't notice that i was faking the joy.

"Ribbon is quiet the free thinker. Very pleasent." Derrick said, making the ploy more beleivable.

"Excellent." Mr. Jones said clapping his hands.

"Come now Ribbon, we need to get home. You have to change and we have been invited to come enjoy dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Jones. Doesn't that sound fun?" mom asked, smiling warmly.

"Sounds delightful." I smiled with a perfect balance of fake enthusiasm.

Have you ever noticed how formal i have to be? One of the many things i hate. God save us all if i ever say, 'Cool mom.' instead of 'Sounds Delightful.'

Ugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't keep it in, post a comment