Status: Updating Daily

A Fabric Slipper is Better Than Glass

Derrick (TWO)

I couldn't wrap my head around why she was being so snobby.

But, i knew that ballet dancers were like that, always jumping to conclusions.

Like i mentioned earlier, mom and dad swear i'll marry a ballarina. Hence, i have dated hundreds.

LIterally.

"Sound's delightful." she said, with a smile i could see right through now.

I just didn't understand. Why in the world was she so mean? I mean, if I liked girls a little feirce it wouldn't have mattered, but I'm more of a... damsel in distress kind of guy. And what kind of name is Ribbon?

What were her parents smoking?

"Derrick, are you comming?"

I looked, i honestly didn't realize we were leaving. \

"Sure." following, i realized somthing her parents had told her.

"Mom?" i asked, when we got in the car.

"Yes?"

"Are the May's coming over for dinner?"

"Yes."

Just great.

"But i have band practice tonight." i whinned.

"Well, you can introduce them." she said in the And that's final tone.

With a huff, i crossed my arms, and waited for dad to finish driving us home.

As a sign of rebellion, i wouldn't dress 'fancy like'. I know, my parents wont care but it looks like The May parents will.

Mr. and Mrs. Politness have another thing comming.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is bad, but i need to introduce some new characters next chapter. I will be putting characters in next time, so go and look at Ribbon and Derrick.

I will not be putting Ribbons real name their, because their is no fun in that!

Dont hold it in, leave a comment