‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

First Day Of Tour

Zacky and I were sleeping when I heard my door open.

"Told you I would come in" Brian said as I opened my eyes.
"What the fuck Brian" I said covering myself up.
"It's not like I haven't seen either of you naked. Now get up and go take a shower. We don't got much time so go" Brian said throwing the sheets off us and Zacky and I flipping him off. We walked into my bathroom and Zacky turned on the shower and we got in. I yawned again and felt the water hit my hair. Zacky washed my hair while I washed his. Then we washed each other's body and then wrapped a towel around each other.

"I need coffee" I said as I opened the door and Brian was standing there with a cup. I took it and took a big swig.
"Ah that's good" I said as I went over to mine and Zacky's closet and grabbed some clothes. Brian and Zacky was packing the bag while I got ready knowing I was going to take a while. I got dressed in the same room as them not caring and then went back into the bathroom. I did my hair and make up and then walked back out.
"Lia, Sophie and Ethan downstairs" I asked as I grabbed my coffee cup again.
"Yep, Matt is with them" Brian said. I grabbed my underwear and bras and threw them into the bag that him and Zacky were getting ready. I walked into Lia's nursey and grabbed tons of diapers, bottles, wipes, binkies, bibs, socks, clothes, hats and a coat. Then I grabbed her stroller and carrier and her baby bag. I carried it all downstairs surprisingly not falling.

"Got that okay" Gerard asked me. I nodded sleepily and Gerard came over and took Lia's stroller and other things.
"Damn you look fucking tired" Matt said.
"Thanks" I said and went over and poured another cup of coffee. Zacky and Brian came down with our bags and Zacky's guitars.
"You guys are so sweet" I said as I drank some coffee.
"Damn Zacky you must have worn her out" Matt said and then turned and looked at him.
"Okay you guys wore each other out" Matt said laughing. They all walked out to the bus that was in the driveway and loaded everything.

"We'll miss you momma" Sophie and Ethan said.
"I'll miss you too and then we'll get to spend so much time together" I said kissing them, "be good for Auntie Alicia and Uncle Mikey."
"We will momma" Sophie said.
"I'll call you two every night" I said.
"We know momma" Ethan said giggling.
"You look like your dad and you laugh like him too" I said to him. Zacky came in.
"Bye bye Daddy Zacky" Sophie and Ethan said hugging him.
"Bye Sophie and Ethan" Zacky said hugging them. They ran and hugged me adn then I put down Lia's carrier so they could give her a kiss good bye and she just looked at them and smiled.

"I'm gonna miss my sissy's pretty green eyes" Sophie said.
"I'll send you a picture of her every day how about that" I said as Sophie nodded and I smiled. We got into the bus and Matt was in the driver's seat. I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes. I felt someone sit next to me and put my head on their lap.

"Sleep babe" Zacky said and I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phoenix

I felt someone shaking me and I heard someone saying come on wake up. I opened my eyes and saw Johnny.
"How long was I asleep" I asked.
"The whole ride" Johnny said. I looked up and Zacky was sleeping too.
"Babe wake up" I said and he opened his eyes.
"We are here" Zacky asked. I nodded and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, I looked down and saw my hands covered in my make up. We walked into the place we were playing and I waked in seeing Matt and Brian making Lia laugh.

"Hey sleepy heads" Matt said. I nodded and went to the mirror to fix my make up. I changed my outfit into someone more Luscious Angel and then searched every where for my drum sticks.
"What you looking for Lush" Matt asked.
"My sticks" I said. Just then Jason Berry came in holding them.
"Looking for these" he asked me.
"Yes" I said.
"Okay, ready to do the fifteen minute thing" he asked. I went over to Zacky who was feeding Lia.
"Ready" he asked. Matt and Johnny walked out.

"What's up Phoenix it's me M.Shadows and we just gotta go and make sure Luscious and Vengeance is ready. Oh look who is that" Matt said to the camera Jason was holding.
"Aww it's baby LV" Johnny said.
"Say hi to to the world baby LV" I said as Zacky made her wave.
"Isn't she adorable, you'll get to meet her on stage in 15 minutes" Zacky said. We heard the fans scream loud.

"Guess they can't wait to meet her" Zacky said.
"Of course they can't she is cute" I replied kissing him. It took us ten minutes for us to get to the stage and then we waited five minutes before we went on. We were going to play old stuff and wait till we go on tour with My Chem before we play the new things since the CD wasn't out yet.
"Ready" Matt said.
"Of course Shads" Zacky said as he had his guitar on. I had my drumsticks in my back pocket since I was holding Lia. Matt walked out and then Johnny and Brian and then Zacky put his arm around me and walked out with me. We walked over to his mic.

"Told you that you'll get to meet baby LV" Shads said.
"That's my god daughter right there" Syn said.
"Careful Gates, keep up that attitude she might not be any more" I said.
"Lush, he is probably just trying to get some chick to think 'oh look Syn is sensitive" Zacky said.
"Very funny Vengeance so let the fans know how cute LV is" Syn said.
"Why don't you mister Uncle Syn" I said.
"Don't tempt me Angel" Syn said.
"Hey, she is my Luscious Angel or soon to be Mrs. Luscious Vengeance" Zacky said making me smile. Lia just looked out at the crowd.
"So do you want to know more about baby LV" I asked. The crowd screamed and Matt jumped down from the stage and found someone in the crowd.

"What's her name" the person asked.
"Lia Nicole Vengeance actually Lia Nicole Baker" Zacky said laughing.
"Is Lia's eyes Luscious' color or Zacky's" another fan asked.
"They are a brighter green then Zacky's" the crowd awed. We answered some more and then she fell asleep so I handed her to Matt B and he walked backstage away from the noise and we got started.

"Let's play some beast and the harlot" Matt said and we started playing it. It felt great to be on stage again. We played most of the old songs and even some cover songs and then finally we were done and as soon as Zacky and I got off stage Lia was crying.

"She won't stop" Matt B said. We walked over and I took her from him and she stopped.
"She just wanted her parents" I said laughing and Zacky standing behind me sweat dripping on my shoulder.
"Don't get your sweat on our daughter" I said.
"Sorry" Zacky said and shook his head making it fly every where. I laughed and the rest of the guys did too.