‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

More wedding Planning

Matt and Nana hit it off and have been dating for about a month now. Brian and Kayla made it official and I'm just so happy for my friends. Brian has been helping me with the wedding and he even went dress shopping without complaining. I found a dress that had a emerald green bow just like Zacky's eyes and I loved it. It was the dress I went with and Brian agreed with me along with Chelsea and Alicia. I was happy today, I was going to get my babies at the airport because their summer was up.

"Stacie calm down" Zacky said to me.
"I can't" I said to him jumping around the airport. Zacky shook his head and Lia giggled.
"Yes I agree Lia momma is crazy" Zacky said. I then saw my cute bundles of joy. Who I just realized was almost five. Wow time has flew by.

"Momma" Sophie and Ethan said and ran to me. Frank was holding more bags then what they left with. I looked at him and smiled. He looked way good and I felt my heart flutter. Oh boy not again. I picked them up and spun them around.

"Oh I've missed you so much" I said.
"We missed you too" Ethan said. I put them down and they went to Lia who was almost four months old. In fact she turns four months the day after Sophie and Ethan's 5th birthday. My babies were growing up so fast.

"Did they behave" I asked Frank.
"Yes they did" Frank replied.
"You promised me on the phone when I told you when we were leaving you would have them call every day, but did I receive one call from you" I asked him.
"I'm sorry, my mom had them and you know her" Frank said.
"You were suppose to have them for the summer not her" I said to him.
"I did she had them a lot too, even your parents. Since you kept them here none of your family or mine has been able to see them" Frank said.
"Let's go get some ice cream" Zacky said.
"Yeah Daddy Zacky" Sophie and Ethan said as he picked up Lia and had Sophie and Ethan hold his hand and each others. I saw Frank's face change from anger to sadness.

"What now" I asked him.
"It just hurts hearing them call him Daddy Zacky" Frank said.
"I know, but you did give them permission" I said to him.
"Yeah I know" Frank said. I looked at the packages.
"Early birthday presents" Frank answered. I nodded, I was shocked he wasn't trying to kiss me, wasn't telling me he loved me. I didn't like this Frank not one bit. I shook my head from that thought and then without thinking, I kissed him and he dropped the stuff and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back with so much passion.

"What the fuck" I heard Zacky say. We pulled away and I looked down
"I gotta go" Frank said as he helped me pick up things and then took off. What was I thinking why did I kiss him.
"Zacky" I started to say.
"We'll talk later" he snapped and I looked down. Sophie grabbed some things and then grabbed my hand. We loaded them into the van and Zacky drove home. It was silent minus Sophie and Ethan saying everything they did. Zacky parked the car and Sophie and Ethan unbuckled and opened the van door running inside. Mikey and Alicia came out and noticed the silence between Zacky and I. I opened up the door but instead of heading to a house full of people I walked over to his old house knowing that's where he wanted to go. Brian came out with Kayla and noticed my look and Kayla did too. They helped unload and Zacky and I made it over. I opened the door and Zacky then shut it. We went up to his old room where he shut that door and locked it.

"What the fuck" Zacky asked me again.
"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking" I said.
"You weren't thinking, sure didn't look from my point of view.
"I swear to god, I wasn't. I just did it, I'm sorry Zacky" I said crying.
"Why" Zacky asked me his bright green eyes filling with tears.
"I don't know because my fucking head is messed up" I said and sat down on his bed. Zacky sat down next to me.
"Do you still love me" Zacky asked.
"What kind of question is that, of course I still love you. I just have a fucked up head okay" I said and cried some more. Zacky put his hand on my cheek and looked at me. I could tell he was crying too.

"I knew that was going to happen, that's why I came back. Then I saw it, it hurt but" Zacky said.
"I'm sorry Zacky, please forgive me. I didn't mean to it was just the last thoughts I had was 'why isn't he trying to kiss me' then I shook my head and my lips were on his" I said.
"I forgive you, just don't let it happen again" Zacky said.
"It's not going to happen again" I said to him. He nodded and kissed my lips lightly. I leaned on him and cried some more. I felt like a terrible fiance for kissing Frank. But I had no idea what came over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooo wanna know a hint, by what I do the layout as is normaly what the story plot is about even though I just did it :) haha I was lazy so shhh

told you I wanted more dramam ;)