‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

Getting ready for a new tour

Everyone was running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I think I was the only calm one. Sophie and Ethan were glad that they get to see daddy for how ever long this is going to last. I ended up sneaking out and getting all the dogs into the car to bring them to the kennel, so we didn't have to worry about anything. Kayla and Nana were sad that their boys were leaving them but they were happy for them at the same time. I for one was not too excited to see Frank's face like every day. Plus with mine and Zacky's wedding coming up during one of the stops. I think we said we would get married in Hawaii or either that over seas. Zacky picked the place and I agreed.

I got all the dogs into the kennel and then I was just sitting in the van blasting music, thinking about my life when my cell phone started to go off. I looked at it was Zacky.

"Babe, where are you" Zacky asked.
"In the van' I replied.
"Well, I would see the van" Zacky said.
"Van isn't home" I said.
"Where's Icky and Majesty too" Zacky said.
"Think" I said.
"Oh, come home I miss you and you still need to finish packing and Ray and what his name is gonna be here soon" Zacky said.
"I know I'm heading there now" I said as I pulled out and continued talking to Zacky.

"So we leave for Vegas tonight, the kids are excited" Zacky said.
"I bet, first time since they were babies that they've been on tour" I said as I drove closer to home.
"They can't wait to see their daddy and all the cool places, we talk about and everything" Zacky said as I heard Sophie and Ethan saying the same thing Zacky just said.
"Your crazy you know that" I said to him.
"Yeah, but you still love me" Zacky replied.
"That I do" I said as I pulled into the driveway noticing the two buses park out front.
"Yay, I see you" Zacky said hanging up and coming outside. He picked me up and swung me around.
"I was gone for like 20 minutes" I said to him.
"I still missed you" Zacky said kissing me as I heard doors close.

"Whoa, do not need to see that" Ray said. I heard a scoff and knew it was the lovely Frank Iero.
"DAddy" I heard Sophie and Ethan say as Zacky and I pulled away. Frank picked them up and spun them around. Everyone was loading everything into the buses while I went upstairs to finish packing. I had to also pack the dresses, Brian's tux, my wedding dress and the guys tuxes too. We were only going to have a small wedding meaning that everyone in this house plus Zacky's family and my family and that was it. I looked in the closet to see my dress missing.

"Where is it" I asked whoever walked into the door.
"I already brought it down to the bus and it is hanging in a special closet with all the tuxes and the other dresses" Brian said. I sighed feeling full of relief.
"Next time, text me or something to let me know. I thought Zacky saw it" I said.
"Don't worry, I would be a bad man of honor if I did let him see it" Brian said. I hugged him and finished packing. Then I had everything ready for however long we maybe on tour. Which meant I just through everything I owned into a bunch of suitcases. Brian helped me carry them downstairs while Sophie and Ethan played with Frank. Lia was sleeping in her swing chair.

"Zacky" I yelled.
"Yes" he yelled back.
"Did you" I started to say.
"Yes, I packed everything Lia needed for our super long tour" Zacky said.
"Do we all have passports" I asked. I looked in my bag to see if I had Lia's, Sophie's and Ethan's along with mine and I did. Which was good. Everyone held up theirs and I smiled.
"Now take a deep breath babe" Zacky said putting his arms around me. I did and I relaxed wrapping my arms around him.

"Okay, are we ready to get this tour started" Matt asked everyone.
"Yeah" we all yelled and boarded our rightful buses. Sophie and Ethan asked me if they could go on Frank's bus until Vegas and I told them they could. Matt got in the driver's seat and pulled out while whoever was driving the My Chem bus pulled out. I sat down on the couch closed my eyes.

"To Vegas, maybe we can get married there" Zacky said.
"Oh shush up, where are we getting married again, your the one who sent out the invites and told everyone where" I asked him.
"France" Zacky said.
"Aww baby" I said kissing him.
"I thought I told you" Zacky said.
"No" I said to him.
"Opps" Zacky said laughing and pulling me on his lap where we just stared at each other.