‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

First Stop Vegas and kicking it old school

We arrived in Vegas and I was excited. I saw a coffin and the Helena dress so I went over to my brothers and jumped on Gerard's back.

"Hey Sis" Gee said.
"I have a feeling, I'm going in there tonight" I asked Gerard.
"Only if you want to" Gerard said.
"Hell yah" I said jumping off his back and grabbing the dress and running inside the venue. I went all ninja not wanting any one to see me in the dress yet until, I was out of the coffin and dancing. I got to the Avenged dressing room and locked the door. I put it on and did my Make up and my hair like I used to do it for this part of Helena. Then I ran out of the locker room and found the Coffin and went in it. I was staying there until I had to go. I looked at the set list that Gerard put in there for me. They were playing Na Na Na, Famous Last Words, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, I'm Not Okay, Welcome To THe Black Parade, Ghost Of You, The Only Hope For Me is You, Cancer and then ending with Helena.

I pulled out my cell and sent Zacky a text.

Hey baby I sent
Where are you? he asked me.
Hiding was all I replied because I could hear Matt and Gerard talking.

"What's up Vegas its me M.Shadows here with my friend Gerard Way, we are going to see if My Chem well be ready for them to go out in 15" Matt said as I felt the coffin being picked up.
"We gotta make sure Angel is ready to" Gerard said.
"Why's that bud" Matt asked.
"No reason" I heard their voices go farther away and then the screaming of fans. I sat around and then heard them go onstage and started playing Na Na Na. They continued and I followed the set they were now on The Only Hope For Me Is You.

"So, you all know mine and Mikey's little sister is getting married to Zacky Vengeance, well before that happened I wrote this song for her to help her figure things out. This is called The Only Hope For Me Is You" Gerard said and he started to sing it. It brought back memories when I was confused about everything and I smiled and started to dance and sing in the coffin thank god no one could hear me.

"Hey sis" Mikey said near it and I was glad he didn't have a mic on him.
"Hey, how did you know" I said.
"I saw you get in it before" Mikey said.
"Ah, now go play the song" I said to him as they were getting near the end. Then I would have to go and change for my set and hopefully be on in time. Tomorrow I won't have to worry about it because Avenged was playing first so it gave me plenty of time to get ready. Now they were on Cancer so that means I have to remember my cue.

"Do you remember" Mikey asked.
"Yeah" I said as he continued to play cancer. It made me sad whenever they played it or I heard it some where.
"Okay, so we have one more song to do before Avenged Sevenfold and my little sister come out and show you all how to fucking rock. We are going to play a lovely song that I wrote for mine, Mikey's, and Luscious Angel's grandmother. It's so weird calling her that well here is Helena" Gerard said.

"Came a time" Gerard said and I knew we were getting close to where I pop up and shock the world. I listened to the guitars and bass and Gerard's voice. THen it got to the part where I opened up the coffin and got out and started to dance. Frank had a smile on his face as I danced around everyone and went to the front of the stage. Fans were going crazy and then I fell to the ground when Gerard was done singing the part I danced to. I heard fans gasp and I heard Brian, Matt, Johnny and Zacky yelling from the side of the stage. I loved it and I was glad to do it again. THe song was finished and I stood up.

"Our little sister" Gerard said and I took a bow. I ran off the stage and Zacky picked me up.
"So that's where you were hiding" Zacky said.
"Yep, now I have to go change" I said as everyone followed me off stage. I felt someone pick me up and spin me around.
"Ah sis you did great, I almost thought you were going to forget" Gerard said.
"How could I forget" I said to him laughing, "now let me change so I can get ready to kick some ass on stage." I walked into the dressing room and wiped off everything but my eyeliner and eye shadow. I kept my hair the same and put on a House of Syn tank top and a pair of skinny jeans.

"Okay" I said walking out spinning my drumsticks.
"Let's go rock" Matt said and we walked back to the stage.
"Hey Vegas are you ready for us" we all said once we are near the stage.
"I don't know Shads, they don't sound ready for us" I said. I heard them chanting Angel Angel Angel.
"Sounds like they are ready for you" Zacky said and I ran onstage and danced around to my drum set.
"How about me are you ready for me" Brian asked.
"Syn Syn Syn" I got everyone cheering. He came on stage and then they had to move the camera down some for Johnny.
"Are you ready for Johnny Christ" he asked. Brian and I both looked at each other.
"Short Shit, Short Shit" we said and everyone cheered for that and Johnny came out and stopped at Brian's mic.
"I'm not short" he said.
"Yes you are" we both said.
"I know you guys are ready for me" Zacky said.
"I sure am" I said into the mic and Zacky winked at me. They started yelling Vengeance and Zacky came on.

"Okay so we got the whole band now" I said.
"Hey, you can't perform without M.Shadows" Matt said into the camera that he was no longer holding.
"Yeah we can" we all said. But the fans cheered for him and he came up.
"What's up Vegas, so how did Lush do during Helena, pretty amazing huh" Matt said. The crowd cheered and we started to perform. It was so much fun and of course I was still pumped from being on stage with my brothers again.
♠ ♠ ♠
You Suck at Love Ohh throwing in Some Simple Plan haha
And have some Helena