‹ Prequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamlove

Dreamspace

Here comes the drama

After the Vegas show and meeting the fans hearing how awesome I did with the dance and people saying they didn't know I could do that. I smiled and then we were on our way to the next place which was I think San Antonio, Texas. We stopped to eat at a place that had both meat and vegetarian food for Frank and I. Everyone went toward the McDonald's, Frank and I stood in line at the place that served vegetarian food. To say it was awkward would be an understatement it was full on indescribable to say the least.

"You did great" Frank said.
"Thanks" I replied.
"Come on Stacie, I'm trying to make this unweird" Frank said.
"Well, I like it weird it keeps me from doing things I would regret" I replied as we stepped closer to the place where we would order. I looked up at the menu to see what I wanted. Everything looked good even the Shepard's Pie. So I was going to get that with a side of french fries.
"What do you mean doing things you would regret" Frank asked me stepping closer. Thank god the person in line went and I stepped up.

"Hi, what would you like" she asked me.
"Um the Shepard's Pie with some french fries on the side and a medium soda" I said to her. She punched it in.
"That will come to 21.56" she said. I handed her the right amount and took my slip. I waited about five minutes.
"You still didn't answer" Frank said.
"Number 14" someone called and I went and grabbed my tray and filled up my soda with Mountain Dew. It didn't take long to find where everyone was sitting.

"Uncle Matt shh" I heard Sophie said as she bit down on a fry. Matt didn't shut up and she threw it at him. I sat down next to Zacky laughing.
"You see what your daughter did" Matt said.
"Yep" I replied and threw one of mine at him. Sophie laughed and looked at my plate.
"Dude that looks good" Matt, Zacky, Brian, Mikey, Johnny and Gerard said.
"Get away from my meatless shepard's pie" I said covering it with my arms and taking a bite at the same time. I noticed the only seat available was next to me. Frank sat down with the other item that looked good which was the meatless meat pie. He sat down and smiled at me.

"Daddy watch" Sophie said as she threw a fry at Matt but this time he opened his mouth and caught it.
"Uncle Matt, it was suppose to hit you in the eye" Sophie said.
"I'm sorry it looked to good to land in my eye" Matt said. We all ate and ended up leaving a mess for Brian and Johnny to clean up. Sophie and Ethan were staying on our bus and Frank came over since we haven't left yet.

"Frank, go away" I said in the nicest tone I could.
"I just want to know" Frank said.
"It's nothing okay" I said to him. Zacky walked in and glared.
"Get the fuck off my bus" Zacky said to him.
"I'm sorry if I'm talking to my friend" Frank said.
"Your not wanted here" Zacky said. I looked at the pack of cigarettes and took one.

"Let's go have a cig, Zacky will you put Sophie and Ethan to bed please" I asked him.
"Fine" Zacky said walking away and Frank and I walked out of the bus.
"SO what do you want to know" I said as Frank leaned in and kissed me. I felt someone pull him off and that someone was Matt.

"Dude" he said and shoved him toward his bus. I stared blankly feeling that damn spark again. Zacky came storming down the stairs.
"This time I didn't do it" I said to him.
"Oh I know" Zacky said and turned to Frank. Matt ended up holding him back and bringing him back to the bus and I walked in after once I saw Brian and Johnny coming up. Johnny came in and Brian shut the door. I went right to my bunk and laid down seeing all of my babies sound asleep. I closed my eyes and all I could picture was Frank kissing me. I ended up hitting my head on the side of the bunk repeatedly.

"Stac, stop" Matt said coming in and seeing what I was doing.
"Why me" I said to him.
"Because, face it your hot" Matt said.
"That does not mean anything" I said.
"Yes it does, your fucking smoking you know how many times when Zacky puts his arm around you during the Meet and Greets is because guys ask us all the time if we are banging you and if not we should be" Matt said.
"I thought it was because Zacky loves me" I said.
"He loves you of course. Remember in Vegas just a few hours ago when that guy grabbed your ass, Brian had to pull Zacky's hand down from punching him. Your hot and I can see why Frank keeps kissing you" Matt said.
"Oh your oh so helpful" I said as I started to go to hit my head again but Matt stopped me.
"So that's why people like us so much Dimples, because your hot, I'm hot, Zacky's hot and Brian is hot" I said.
"I know I'm hot and my dimples are sexy Nana tells me all the time" Matt said.
"I know she tells me all the time Dimples is so hot" I said.
"You do know Frank still loves you" Matt said.

"No really I had no idea" I said sarcastically. Matt laughed and I laid on my bunk.
"I'm tired I'm going to bed" I said as I turned to face the wall again.
"Zacky, come make sure your fiance doesn't give herself a concussion" Matt said as Zacky came in. He came into the bunk with me and made it so I faced the other way. But I turned around and faced his chest and closed my eyes.
"Night babe I love you" Zacky said.
"I love you too" I said leaning up and kissing his lips feeling his snake bites against them. I closed my eyes and fell asleep fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
after this i have like 6 more chapters to write so I can check up with all the comments