Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Love Never Lasts

I hugged Aiden tightly as he sobbed quietly. Every one was sitting around in the living room. Ian killed him self because he killed Emily by accident.

I slowly dozed off as everyone started to fall asleep on the sofa or the chairs they sat in.

The last thing I heard Aiden say was “You don’t deserve to be in a world like this.”
****
I woke up to find my self in my room with Aiden, his parents, my parents and Sam and Max.

“What’s going on?” I murmured.

“We’re canceling the marriage.” Aiden growled at me and tears brimmed my eyes.

“Why?” My throat was clogged up.

“You don’t deserve to be in a world like this. No one does. I’m canceling the marriage and I’m gonna marry a vampire.” Aiden muttered.

“But I do want to be here! I wanna be here with you!” I fought back with all that I could. My heart was thumping loudly. Will I survive without him?

“You wont be saying that when a vampire attacks you!” He growled and I started sobbing loudly.

The room suddenly fell silent and Aiden sat down next to me. I moved away from him and he sighed.

“Macy.”

“NO! DONT YOU LOVE ME!?” I shouted suddenly.

“Macy, of course I do.” He pleaded.

“NO YOU DONT! IF YOU DID YOU WOULD HAVE THE COURAGE TO STAY WITH ME NO MATTER WHAT!” I screamed and ran out the door and into the car my parents came in.

Sam soon sat down next to me, then my parents until everyone was seated. The car started moving and tears ran down my face. I looked back to see Aiden and Max staring at us sadly. His beautiful eyes met mine and they held nothing but sadness.

Love never does last does it?
♠ ♠ ♠
OK! There's something totally wrong here! 43 subscribers and only 20 something comments?