Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Car Accident

I stared up at my soft blue colored wall. I was now laying down in my room. It is now June 28, two weeks after Aiden canceled the marriage.

Honestly, I was shit without him. My only chance to find true love was blown up. If I cant survive two weeks, how can I survive a whole life time?

Someone knocked on my door and I didn’t reply. I just lied on my bed like a broken doll.

My parents entered and my mom sobbed as she saw me. “Macy.” My dad whispered hoarsely.

“We’re so sorry. We didn’t know this was gonna happen.” My mom sobbed and hugged me, I just
stayed in her arms. Not crying. My face blank.

“Macy, you have to keep going on. You’ll find someone else. Someone better then him.” My dad didn’t say his name. No one in the house did. No! There is no one in the whole freakin world that can live up to Aiden! I wanted to shout but I couldn’t find my voice.

“Why don’t you go to the movies with Sam?” My mom offered, finally calming down. I nodded slowly. Even if Sam didn’t admit it, she missed Max terribly.After they left I changed into a pair of black jeans, my favorite blue shirt that said 'Fudge My Life’, then I pulled on my black flats.

Brushing my hair I remembered when me and Aiden fought over the bathroom. Tears brimmed my eyes but nothing came out.

I walked down stairs to see my parents kissing softly. My heart hammered in my chest. They love each other and I’m the loner. I quickly walked out to see Sam standing there grinning. Its fake. Its all fake! The smiles the laughter the cheesy jokes. Shes a broken as I am. But the difference is that shes good at acting.

“Come on! We shall go to the mall!” She giggled and pushed me into her car.

As we pulled up in front of the mall many girls were giggling and laughing. I wish I was like them, care free and not caring about what has happened to me.

As we walked through the mall going here and there every girl giggled with her boy friend. They all seem so in love. Me and him did too until she died.

Sighing, I sat down across from Sam. “All my life, Iv’e been black and white! Thinking’ what am I!?” Sam finished her parody of What The Hell.

“I dedicate that to Michael Jackson.” She giggled at my shocked face.

“Racist Bitch.” I mumbled and she laughed loudly. At least 10 guys turned to smirk at her. Her laughter suddenly stopped and she stared at something behind me in shock and hurt.

I turned to meet his beautiful blue eyes and my body suddenly died again. There was a blonde chick nuzzling his his neck. It’s obvious she wasn’t a vampire cause she was tanned and there were fresh bruises on her arm.
My breathe was caught in my throat. He moved on and I’m still wishing he’d come back to me.

“Mace, Lets go.” Sam said hoarsely. She knows how much this hurts me.

“DJ got us falling in love again.” The speakers in the place threw this song at me.

I could feel his eyes on me as I walked out the cafeteria of the mall.

“They both moved on.” Sam stated.

“I know.”

“What ever. I’m just gonna graduate high school and then move out of this crappy place.”

“Macy, I cant live without Max!”

“And I can live without Aiden?” My voice broke.

Sam cried softly as she pulled out the parking lot.

Her tears were blocking her vision as we entered the main high way.
“Sam!” I suddenly shouted as the car behind swerved around us to suddenly stop in front of us.

Our car quickly stopped and we sighed in relief. Too late.

We were in the middle of an intersection.

A car on our right hit us straight on the side. Soon the pain entered my body as I laid life less.

People were shouting, horns were blaring as blood seeped around me. Someone called the ambulance and soon enough there were sirens in the back.

The last thing I saw was Aiden running towards me as tears fell down his angelic face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it weird that I cried while writing this?
Comments=Updates