Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Aiden

A sudden white light shined through my eye lids. My eyes fluttered open and I stared at the faces above me.

“Who are you?” My voice was tight. The woman sobbed and the man held onto her.

The doctor I,think, stared at me.

“Sweetie, What do you remember?” Her voice was calm and soothing.

“I only remember me and Sam getting hit by a car.”

“So, you know who Sam is?” Suddenly everyone in the room stared at me.

“Yeah, shes my best friend.”

“Sweetie, Can you remember who these people are?” She pointed towards the sobbing lady and the man. I strained hard to remember and suddenly I remembered.

“My foster parents.” They both sighed in relief and the woman cried out in happiness.

“Let me in!” An angelic voice growled and someone told im to wait.

“I wont wait! She’s my freakin fiance! We’re suppose to get married!” He growled. It sounded so familiar. That angelic voice, that deep and pure voice.

“Who is that?” My voice was pained. I need to know!

“She has amnesia.” The doctor sighed.

“How long can it last?”

“1 week. 2 Weeks is the highest.” The doctor shrugged. I stared at her in sock. Amnesia!? Was I hit that hard!?

“How can I remember all my memories!?” I asked her. My heart hammered in my chest. My breathing came out in short and quick breathes.

“Someone who’s very important to you.” She stared into my eyes.

“My foster parents! I’ve been with them my whole life!”

“That cant be possible. Someone who you have known your whole life. Some one you are very close to, someone you cant live without, some one you..love.” She said it seriously and I strained my mind to remember him. I only saw black hair.

I sighed in defeat. I cant remember!

“Its okay, Honey! It takes time.” The doctor patted my hand softly.
“Please.” A voice whispered. It was pained. It was so close, now matter how far away it came from.

Someone sighed and opened the door. In walked three figures. 1 beautiful, middle-aged woman. A man who looked tired but was smiling nonetheless. The boy. Oh my gosh, the boy.

His ocean eyes looked tired, his black hair was messed up but it stilled looked so soft, so familiar, his pale skin was smooth.

“Macy.” He whispered and suddenly a few things came into my mind. The first day of Freshman year. The young, and energetic blue eyed buy. My best friend.

Everything resembled him. The same amazing eyes. The silky black hair. The smooth and flawless pale skin. The tall muscular figure.

“Aiden.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! So I have like what? 43 subscribers and only 35 comments?
Okay I know that's good but not when most of them are from the same people! Their comments are the reasons why I update!
Why don't any of you amazing people tell others about this story!?
It'll really make me feel better about this story!
P.S I love you guys :D