Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Arrival

I stared in happiness and horror as Aiden and Max walked towards us. Sam ran out the door and into Max’s arms, not even bothering to look for damages.

I stared into his blue eyes as he walked towards me slowly. I cried out in sadness and ran towards him, slamming into his chest. “Aiden.” I whispered, my voice cracking.

“Macy.” He murmured into my hair. “Where were you!? What happened!?” Sam yelled at Max and I laughed softly.

“Guys! We have to get inside to discuss what happened!” Val yelled from the glass door and we walked towards her, hand in hand.

As we sat down on the love seat, Aiden’s parents came in, enveloping Aiden in a tight hug. When everyone settled down, Aiden started explaining.

“Okay. So after you guys escaped Max and I kept fighting. We found out there were about 100 vampires, 98 we killed, the other two escaped. They were from the other town.” Aiden’s Mom gasped and Sam glanced at me.

“Other town?” I wondered aloud. “Other towns are fine with us ruling, except the Mords. They want to rule. They thought if they killed you, I’d be too depressed to rule. They thought that if I don’t rule, the other towns will choose them as rulers. That didn’t happen. We fought them back with as much force as we could, and we won. The other two who escaped were too scared and tired to get far. Instead of finishing them off, we let them run into the woods, cause that’s where the werewolves were waiting.” Aiden explained and I stared at him in horror.

“Can we go back?” Sam asked and Aiden shook his head.

“Let’s wait a few days. Then we’ll go. We want to make sure the guards get the best protection ever. The invisible one.” Aiden’s Mom said to her husband and he nodded.

“Val. Call the best pixies in town and get them to put protection on the town.” He ordered and Val nodded.

“Pixies!? Invisibility spell?” I said frantically.

“Pixies aren’t how you think they are. They are sweet and helpful, but evil and selfish also. Since we are the rulers, they respect us, and do anything they can to protect us.” Aiden said as he pulled me close to his side.

I rested my head against his shoulder and sighed in happiness.

“Macy?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you, so much.”

“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh :p Crappy ending. But hey! He came back!
Okay. So I have made a schedule about when I'll post my stories.
This one is on Monday.
Disgrace is on Tuesday.
My Illegal Relationship is on Wednesday.
His Violet Eyes is on Thursday.
A Marriage To the Vampire Prince is on Friday.
If you have any questions about this schedule, just message me!