Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Hurt

*READ AUTHORS NOTE*

“Macy? Wake up?” I heard Aiden whisper and I groaned. Rolling over onto my stomach, I slapped his hand away. I heard him laugh loudly and I growled. “Don’t laugh so loudly.” I muttered.

He chuckled and spoke up. “ If you don’t wake up I swear to my word, Macy, I will do something drastic.” He warned and I rolled my eyes.

“Drastic. Wow that’s a big word.” I mumbled into the pillow. “Wake up!” He whined and I growled.

“I am awake,you idiot.”

“I mean get up! Come on Macy. I’m not kidding.” His voice turned dangerously serious. “No.”

Everything suddenly seemed quiet. You could literally hear the crickets chirping. Suddenly, a gush of air went through the room and I suddenly felt cold. I gasped, and someone grabbed my shoulders, pulled me up so I was on my knees and made me look straight into their eyes.

I turned my face so he wouldn’t scare me anymore. “Macy. I told you to get up so many times. And you didn’t listen. Do that again and you’ll regret it.” His grip tightened on my shoulders and I whimpered. Nodding, I pushed him away from me.

I slowly walked to the bathroom and as I did, I felt his eyes on me the whole time. When I finished my business, I walked out to see him gone.

Tears brimmed my eyes, he looked so dangerous. Scared, I crawled underneath the blankets and stayed there for what seemed like forever.

I slowly got up, sore from laying down for so long. I pulled my sleeve down to see bruise marks on my shoulders and back. I poked one and grimaced at the sudden pain.

I didn’t even bother fixing my sleeve, as I walked to the window seat. What happened this morning? Did the vampire find us and take over Aiden? No, they killed all of them.

I sighed as I stared out the window. “Macy?” His cheery voice came from the door and I attempted to fix my sleeve so he wouldn’t see the damage he had done, but too late. He was right next to me lifting my shirt up and turning me around to see the bruises. Everything was so dark, the sky, the water, the sand. Looks like there’s a storm coming.

“Who did this Macy?” He growled and I flinched.

“You did.” I felt him freeze and I turned to see his eyes wide. “I did?” He whispered as he rested his warm hand against my cold skin. I nodded, tears forming in my eyes.

“What happened to you?” I whispered and he looked confused. Then, suddenly he knew what I was talking about. “Oh God! Macy! I’m so sorry! I-I didn’t know what I was doing! I was so angry at the fact that the vampires attacked, then you wouldn’t listen to me and I-I...” He trailed off, his lip quivering.

“So, You took your anger out on me?” I whispered, sadly.

“I’m sorry, It won’t happen again. I promise.” He whispered and I shook my head and moved before he could touch me. I pushed my shirt down and he stared at me in sadness.

“If you do it once, you can do it again.” I said and he froze.

“Macy, Please don’t leave me.” His voice broke.

“I’m not leaving you.” I said as I cautiously crawled into bed. I laid down and stared at my white hands.

“Then?” He said as he sat down next to me.

“I just. It hurts Aiden.” I cried.

“What?” He asked frantically.

I sobbed and crawled into his lap and he held me tightly.

“It hurts to be away from my parents for so long. It hurts to hide somewhere just because some random vampires hate you. I just hate this whole situation.” I sobbed into his neck.

It was quiet for a very,very long time. “Are you made at me?” I asked innocently and he shook his head.

“Oh,Macy. I’ll never be mad at you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh God! I have 107 subs! Oh yeah! I love you guys so much, I literally dance my ass off when I get a new comment or sub! So, I have this contest that I'm holding and I want you guys to try and join it! It'll be really fun cause I'm holding it. Its a Love Picture Contest and you just have to write a love story based on the pictures. I'd love it if you guys can join and enter your stories! Here's the link: Love Picture Contest I really hope you can join! ^.^