Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Arrangements

“Macy! Macy!Macy!” I rolled over onto my side as I felt someone jump on the bed. I kicked the place where I thought the person was standing and smiled when I heard them fall.

“Ow!” Sam yelled as she dragged the blanket off me. “Come on! The wedding is in four months and you need to choose all the things!” She yelled and I shot up from my sleeping position.

“Fine! I’m awake! Where’s Aiden?” I asked as I walked towards the bathroom.

“Waiting for you! You have ten minutes!” She shouted and I rolled my eyes. Once I was dressed and awake, I walked down the stairs only to see his mom,Val,Max, Sam, and Aiden waiting for me.

“Let’s go! We don’t have a lot of time!” His mom ushered us all in the limo and we were off.

First, we stopped at the wedding planners office. “Val?” I asked. “Yes,dear?”

“Where’s the planner?” I asked and she laughed.

“It’s me! This is my office! I work here when ever I can.” She said proudly and I shook my head. My God, she works a lot.

She sat us down in front of her big desk and she sat across from us. When everyone settled down, we started.

“You guys are having the wedding in the winter. So we need a winter idea.” She said smartly as she took out a binder filled with winter ideas. I sent Aiden a questioning glance he shrugged.

“What kind of theme do you want?” She glanced up at me and I thought about it.

“Since its in December, a fairy tale type thing.” I suggested and she nodded thoughtfully.

“So the venue has to be white, the flowers wintry colors,the cake has to spontaneous!” Val said excitedly and I nodded.

“Let’s get started!”

“What color does the cake have to be?” Val asked.

“Blue and white.” I said immediately and Aiden rolled his eyes.

“The flavor has to be vanilla,the icing is white, and the flowers are blue.” Val said slowly as she wrote that down.

“We will go dress shopping next week,so beware. I already have the venue chosen. You guys will get married outside.” She grinned and I gaped at her.

“It’s gonna be cold outside!”

She rolled her eyes at my statement. “It’s like a huge glass place we’re gonna build. It will look like it’s outside,but it isn’t. The thing will keep everyone warm.” She said smartly and I rolled my eyes.

This is gonna be a very interesting wedding.

*READ AUTHORS NOTE*
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while. I know these chapters might be boring, but I might add a twist...maybe ;D
To all those readers and Subscribers:Thank you. You stuck to this stupid story no matter what! I need you guys for my new stories however. I have three new stories and no one is reading them. Can you please read one of them? Just..one, or two, or maybe three, I don't mind!

Losing Lucy

Ashes

Remember When...?

I will seriously love you if you comment or read on one of them, I swear <3