Status: On Hold :/

Their Struggle.

Beach.

It’s been two months, two months of cake picking, dress testing, place visiting. So much work! Who knew weddings were so hard to plan? Thanks to Sam and Val, it was really easy to pick stuff.

I didn't’t even bother to ask Aiden about anything, it is my wedding after all. I mean, all he has to do is wear a tux and show up at the venue. I rolled over on to my stomach as the soft, white carpet tickled my body.

“Okay Macy! Let’s get everything straight! You want it to be inside the grand hall. The 1st part of the hall will be where you guys will say your vows and crap. The rest will be separated by the doors. In that part, it will be a white theme and the cake will be white and your make up will be done by Sam! As for the honey moon, Aiden wants it to be a surprise.” Val winked and I blushed slightly.

It is now November 11th, and the wedding is in a month. A month! That is so much pressure on me and my bridesmaids. I chose Sam as the maid of honor, Val as one of the bridesmaid. I also asked two other girls, Tina and Liv, who I met during a random shopping trip. They were both equally helpful and amazing with the wedding plans. It’s cause of them the wedding will be held in the Hall instead of in the Garden outside.

Right now, Val, Sam, and I were in the theater room, putting the final touches on our plans for the wedding.

“Oh Macy! Your dress is so beautiful! It has the perfect sparkles on the chest area, it’s puffy, and white and amazing!” Sam squealed happily and I laughed.

“Thank you Sam! I can’t wait to put it on!” I giggled.

“You mean you can’t wait for the wedding.” She winked at me and Val grinned.

“I heard something about a wedding!” Aiden strolled in with Max beside him and I blushed.

“Yep. We were making sure everything’s okay before we order the things we need.” Sam smiled happily and I blushed harder, looking away. It was..awkward to talk about the wedding, because it would end up to the topic of sex.

Apparently, sex is a very important thing in a marriage. Nothing else matters, just sex. Aiden plopped down next to me and rested his hand on my back as he sat down.

“So, Macy...What have you chosen without me?” Aiden smiled playfully. “Oh, nothing really. Just everything we’ll need to have awesome wedding, that’s it.” I replied sarcastically. He laughed and ruffled my hair slightly.

I grumbled lightly as I tried to fix my hair without having to sit up. Max held Sam as if she was a glass figurine and smiled at us. “Why don’t you guys go out for a bit? It’s a nice day out, and Val needs time to get everything in order.” Max suggested, his eyes staring into my own.

I rolled my eyes and Aiden laughed. “Why not? Let’s go to the beach!” Aiden jumped up and I growled. “Fine.” I got up slowly, as my foot fell asleep.

I groaned as I hopped on it, trying to awaken it. Everyone in the room laughed and I rolled my eyes, smiling. “Come on Macy! You’ll be hopping around all day long!” Aiden whined as he dragged me out the door and through all the hallways.

Once we were out in the open, I breathed out a sigh of relief. I spent most of my time in the mansion, just planning things for the wedding.

I settled in Aiden’s black Mercedes as he started driving. “Macy?” He broke through the silence and I glanced at him.

“Yeah?”

“Our marriage better not be like the Kardashians.” He warned playfully and I giggled. “Aiden, she didn’t even want a marriage, just a wedding.” I replied and he chuckled.

“They spent a lot on the wedding.” He noted and I nodded. “How do you know?”

“Hey, just because I’m not into all the gossiping stuff, does not mean I don’t know what’s going on in the world!” He softly shoved me and I shoved him back. That was when the whole shoving phase came and I was out of breathe in the end.

“Okay Macy! We’re at the beach!” He chuckled happily. I raised a brow as I stared at him. “Aiden. We don’t have towels or swimsuits.” I pointed out and his mouth formed an ‘o.’

I laughed at his expression and he glared at me. “No worries, Aiden. We’ll buy some towels.” I giggled when he glared at him.

I got out of the car, closed the door and slowly walked to the sand. Slipping out of my flats, I enjoyed the warm sun. It was getting cool, but the Sun kept me warm enough.

“Oh yeah! We’re at the beach in November! How cool are we Macy!?” Aiden laughed happily as he ran to the water. I fell on the floor laughing when he ran back to where I was, cursing at the water for being so cold.

“Damn! It was so cold! Ugh! I’m freezing.” He shivered and I giggled.

“Yeah, Aiden. We’re so cool for going to the beach in November.” I wiped some tears away from my eyes as I giggled.

“Macy?”

“Hm?”

“How will our marriage be like? Will we be the same as we were before we got married?”

“I don’t know, Aiden, I don’t know.”

*Read Authors Note.*
♠ ♠ ♠
When I last updated, it was September 26, 2011. I had about 120 subscribers. Now, I have 113. To those 113 subscribers, I love you. Really, I do. Some of you comment and make my day. You guys stuck to this story like glue. Even when I don't update, you just don't ditch this story. I started this story on October 17, 2010. A year later, you guys are still reading it. I have grown out of the whole vampire arrange marriage thing. Which is why it's so hard to write this story. In about two more chapters, this story will be completed.

To my subscriber, who is reading this, thank you for staying with this story.