Status: (: Complete :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

-19-

"Oh yes. Right there baby. That's the spot." I moaned, my back arching as I closed my eyes in awe.

"I got it baby. Just relax and let me take care of you." Brian murmured.

I sighed happily and relaxed against the couch as Brian gave me the most amazing foot rub I've ever received.

"Fuck my ankles are swollen. Do they look gross?" I asked him.

He chuckled and pressed a kiss to my ankle bone.

"Your ankles look beautiful. Just like the rest of you." He told me.

I rolled my eyes.

Every time I asked him a question about my appearance, he would tell me that I'm beautiful.

I have to admit that I love hearing the compliments.

I just wish I felt beautiful.

Jimmy walked over and lifted my head up so he could sit on the couch too.

His fingers started to run through my hair and I smiled softly, my eyes starting to flutter closed.

"So what is it now, Cynthia? Seven months?" Jimmy asked me.

"Yeah. I bet I look way bigger than that though." I said with a laugh.

Jimmy started to laugh too and I felt him put his hand on my stomach, rubbing it softly.

"Holy shit!" He yelled, his hand jerking away from me.

My eyes shot open in shock.

"What happened?" I asked, looking up at him.

His eyes were wide, his mouth dropped open.

"They kicked me!" He exclaimed, pointing at my stomach.

I laid my head back on his laugh, looking over at Brian who was laughing so hard, he looked like he was gonna bust a gut.

"Awww, poor Jim Jim. Did you get scared?" I asked him.

He nodded and his hand slowly started moving towards my stomach.

"They're just saying hi to their Uncle Jimmy." I told him, grabbing his hand and setting it on my stomach where they were kicking the most.

I looked at Jimmy and his eyes were wide in wonder.

"Wow. That's fucking amazing." He said, before quickly covering his mouth.

I laughed loudly.

"Sorry, baby Haners. That's a bad word you can't say yet." Jimmy told them, before moving his hand away from my stomach.

Brian lifted my feet up, setting them gently on the couch before coming over and sitting in front of me.

He rested his head gently against my stomach and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"You guys ready for your show tonight?" I asked them, tugging on the ends of Brian's hair and watched him bite his lower lip.

I grinned in satisfaction knowing he loved when I did that too him.

Too bad for him we're in a bus full of people.

Not much he can do.

He turned his head and locked eyes with me.

I could tell exactly what he wanted as he looked at me and all I gave him was a smirk.

His narrowed and I know he knew what I was doing.

I blew him a kiss and laughed as he got a frustrated look in his eyes.

"Hell yeah. I'm just tired of being on this bus! I'm ready to get there already!" Johnny yelled.

I giggled as Brian ran his hand across my belly, his fingers trailing down my hip, and down to my jeans, messing with my zipper.

"Fuck yeah we're here!" Zacky yelled, jumping up and down across the bus.

I started to laugh as I sat up to let Jimmy go.

I knew he wanted to jump around too.

I brushed Brian's hand away, giggling when a pout went across his face.

I pulled his face towards mine and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

"Love you." I said, before standing up.

We found a parking spot, and after arguing with the guys about letting me help, they finally agreed on letting me set up the merch table.

Brian wouldn't let me stay outside during the show though.

Said the kids get too rowdy and I might get hurt.

So I stood on the side of the stage as I watched the guys do their pre-show warm up.

Matt and Jimmy were competing to see who could do the most push ups.

Zacky was running after one of the roadies that dropped his guitar.

And Brian was talking to Larry.

Johnny, who knows where the hell that guy is.

"Alright guys and! Bring it in!" Larry yelled.

I looked up and watched all the guys and girls gathering together.

I saw Brian looking around frantically, probably for me.

I raised my hand from my position on the couch and started to wave.

I couldn't stand up by myself so I waited for one of them to come and help me.

Matt came over and laughed as he saw me struggle to get off the couch.

"You're such a jerk. Are you gonna help me or not?" I asked with a laugh.

"It's pretty tempting to watch you struggle for a little longer." He laughed.

He bent down and picked me up bridal style.

He was still laughing at me so I punched him in the arm.

That only made him laugh more as he brought me over to the big group.

He set me down on my feet and I went over to Brian who already had his arms open and waiting for me.

One arm went around my waist to support my back, and the other one went over my protruding belly.

I smiled as Larry gave the guys a pep talk, letting them know that it was gonna be a killer show and to give the crowd their all.

I grinned as I looked around at each of the guys with their significant others.

The love all of us shared and the friendship between us is such a deep bond that goes way beyond this band and the music.

We're a family.

And every time I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes.

My own family turned their backs on me a long time ago, and I was enveloped into this one.

I couldn't have picked a better family for my children to have.

They're are gonna have so much love and be so spoiled.

"Alright guys let's do this shit!" Matt yelled.

"Yeah!" We screamed.

We all broke apart and the guys got their stuff, getting ready to go on stage.

They all lined up, the girls next to me on the stage as we watched them.

We all got a kiss from our boyfriends.

I smiled as one by one the guys went on stage, all of them giving my stomach a rub on their way.

Man, I love these guys.