Status: (: Complete :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

-07-

I started to hyperventilate as I saw The Wellness Clinic sign come in to view.

I felt Brian's hand come up over the center console and grasp mine.

I looked over at him and he gave me a reassuring smile as he linked our fingers.

"Okay." I nodded as he parked the car.

We got out and made our way to the building, Brian stopping to open the door and let me go through first.

The clinic was small and comfortable.

There was a few couples scattered across the waiting room and few people that were by themselves and waiting.

A woman looked up from behind the desk and smiled at me.

"How are you two doing?" She asked.

"Good thank you." Brian said.

"Do you have an appointment?" She said.

"Yes. For 2:30." I told her.

"Right on time. Exactly what we like. Well, I'm Andrea. I just need you to sign in and Dr. Raines will be with you momentarily." She said sweetly.

I smiled and took the clipboard she was holding out to me.

I signed in and we found two empty seats.

"Do you think the doctor is a boy or girl?" Brian asked me.

"I'm not really sure. As long as it's a good doctor, I don't really have a preference." I said.

He nodded but I knew what he was thinking.

"You're the only one I want Brian. You have nothing to worry about." I told him.

He looked down at me and smiled as I leaned forward and gave him a kiss.

We sat quietly for a couple of minutes until the door to the back offices opened.

A nurse with graying hair and purple scrubs came forward with a clipboard.

"Cynthia Hamilton?" She called.

I stood up and pulled Brian with me.

"Here." I said, feeling like I was in grade school again.

"The doctor will see you now." She said, letting me and Brian pass her.

She led us to a room and pulled a sheet of questions out of a cupboard.

"Are you allergic to any sort of medications?" She asked.

"None that I know of." I said.

"Allergic to latex?" She asked.

Brian chuckled and squeezed my hand.

"No." I said with a smile.

"Any history of cancer, diabetes, heart disease in your family?" She said.

"No. Not that I know of." I said again.

"Okay. When was your last period?" She asked.

I scrunched my eyes and wracked my memory, trying to remember.

"I think a month and a half ago." I told her.

She nodded and jotted that down on her clipboard.

"Okay. I'm gonna need you to strip down to your undergarments and put this robe on. Dr. Raines will be in a couple of minutes." She said softly, handing me a robe and smiling.

I nodded as she closed the door behind her and I looked at Brian.

"I am getting more and more nervous by the second." I told him honestly.

He came over to me and put his hands on my waist, gently squeezing them and pulling me closer.

He pressed his lips firmly against mine and gave me a kiss that had my eyes widening in surprise.

He pulled away and smiled at the expression on my face.

"Stop being nervous. And strip just like the nice nurse said." Brian told me with a smirk on his face.

I grinned and stuck my fingers in the belt loops of my pants.

"Is there any possible way you could help me?" I asked suggestively as I looked up at him from under my eyelashes.

"I think I can definitely make it happen." He said.

I smiled as his grip on my hips tightened and his fingers skimmed across the top of my jeans and across my bare belly.

He helped me out of my jeans and shirt and into my robe.

He came forward and gave me another mind blowing kiss.

"We're gonna have to finish this later." I told him, completely out of breath.

"Is that a promise?" He asked in a cute voice.

"That is a guarantee." I exclaimed.

The door to our room swung open and in walked who I'm guessing was Dr. Raines.

My mouth dropped open.

He is absolutely, gooooooorgeous.

I saw Brian frown out of the corner of my eye and I shut my mouth quickly before he could see me.

"Hi. I'm Dr. Raines." He said, giving us a sparkling smile.

I shook his hand and heard Brian huff as he shook his hand as well.

Oh boy.