Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

No Your Not

Your flapper, your snapper.

I groggly got up and walked over to my pants and pulled out my cell phone.

"'Ello?"

"Mel! Where the hell are you?"

"I slept over with Bam and the guys."

"Well, get your ass to the hotel, we gotta go!"

"Go where?"

"Did you forget? We gotta go to Minnesota, then Mississippi."

"Oh, right, be there in a few minutes."

I hung up the phone and dropped it on the ground.

"Raab."

"Mommy?"

"Raab?"

"What!?"

"I gotta go, I'm leavin for Minnesota."

At this his head shot up and looked over at me.

"Your leaving?"

"Yeah."

"Oh."

"I'm gonna go change."

I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom and changed. When I walked out Raab was dressed and putting on his shoes. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You ready?"

"you're gonna take me?"

"Hell yea."

"Alright, but first I wanna say bye to Jenn, Bam, Ryan, and Novak."

"K, lets go, but they might still be asleep."

"Then we'll just have to wake them up. Get me some shaving cream, a feather-"

"isn't that old?"

"I wasn't finished! Shaving cream, feather, and flour."

"What are you gonna do?"

"You're gonna put shaving cream in whoever is asleep's hand, then tickle their face, when they put the shaving cream on their face, I'm gonna antique em."

"Oh, ok."

We quickly found the supplies and ran across the hall. When we opened the door we saw that everyone was awake, except for Ryan. We quickly explained what we were gonna do and Jenn went to go get the camera to film it for Bam's show.

"Ready Raab?" I whispered, before opening his bedroom door.

"Yeah."

We walked in the room quietly and over to the side of the bed. Novak was standing in the doorway, Jenn was right behind us with the camera, and Bam was also with us. Raab quickly, but smoothly put the shaving cream in Ryan's hand and pulled out the feather. He started to tickle Ryan's nose and ear when his hand shot up and slapped at his face. I quickly threw the flour down on him and Bam without notice jumped on him laughing.

"What the hell." was all Ryan said while pushing Bam off. "Who the hells idea was this?"

"Mine!" I quickly chimed in. "Decided to give you a little present before I left."

"Where are you going?"

"Minnesota."

"Oh."

We all went downstairs to the lobby, after Ryan washed himself off, and out to a taxi. The drive to my hotel was silent as we just sat and enjoyed the quiet and each others company. When we arrived at the hotel I took them all up to my room and quickly packed. We then walked down to the lobby to meet with Michael and for me to depart.

"Well, this is it. It was nice meeting you, Novak, Ryan, Jenn. It was nice seeing you again Bam, Raab."

"Is Minnesota your last stop?" Bam asked.

"No, Then I go to Mississippi."

"What are you doing after that?"

"Probably finding a new place to live."

I then gave Novak a hug and punched his arm when he grabbed my ass, then hugged Ryan. Next I hugged Bam, then Jenn.

"It was so nice meeting you Mel."

"You too Jenn."

"We need to keep in touch, whats your cell number?"

We exchanged phones and put our numbers in it. Last, I had to hug Raab. He pulled me into a tight hug and we stood there for just a few minutes. Before we let go, he kissed me quickly and gently on the lips. When we pulled apart I looked around at everyone's confused looks.

"What the hell, he can kiss you but I can't grab your ass?"

We all laughed and I looked at Raab, not sure of what to say.

"I guess were goin out." he said looking at me smiling. I smiled back and pulled him into a side hug.

We said our final good-byes and I crawled into the taxi with Michael. In the Minnesota demo I got second, beating out most of the guys. After that I went on to Mississippi and got second in that demo also. After a few days there I went back to North Carolina, and said good-bye to Michael, who went home to his wife and children. I got my car out of a parking garage and drove to Derricks place. I opened the door and quickly went to 'our' room. It was messy as usual with his clothes, but mine were all neatly inside the closet. I pulled out several suitcases and stuffed them with all of my belongings. Afterward I walked into the living room and looked around. I jumped at the sound of a door opening and closing. I heard a giggle from a woman and heard Derricks chuckle.

"I like, can't wait for tonight Derrick. It's gonna be like, awesome!"

"Hells yea babe."

"Who the hell is she? I thought you said you dumped her like three months ago."

Yes. That is the woman I caught Derrick cheating on me with. That asshole.

"Don't worry powder puff, I'm leaving, I just came to collect my things."

She sneered at me as I walked up to her.

"You might want this, I'm sure he'd love for you to have it" I said, as I gave her my old key. I knew he didnt want her to have it. He glared at me as I smirked at him and walked out the door with my belongings.

"Taxi!"

A taxi quickly stopped in front of me and a man jumped out and helped me put my things in the back.

"Where to?"

"Hilton hotel."

"Alright."

The ride to the hotel was short and silent. When there, I checked myself into a room with all of my things, prepared to go apartment hunting the next day. When I finally reached my room, I dumped every thing and laid out on the bed, exhausted. I was about to drift off when I heard my phone.

I really need to change that damned ring tone. I'm gonna kill Michael for putting it on there

"Hello?"

"Mel?"

"Yeah? Who is this?"

"Bam."

"Oh hey."

"Whats up?"

"I'm in a hotel, then going apartment hunting tomorrow."

"No your not."

"What do you mean 'No I'm Not' yes I am."

"No you already have a place to live."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"Where."

"In Westchester."

"What do you mean?"

"You're moving in with me and Jenn and Raab and Novak and Ryan and-"

"Ok I get it."

"So get to the airport, I already scheduled your flight, it takes off at 8:30."

"Damn it Bam!"

"What?"

"Thats in thirty minutes!"

"I know."

"You asshole, see ya in Westchester."

I quickly hung up and dragged my luggage back down to the lobby. I checked out and made it to the airport within a few minutes before take off. I crawled aboard, happy that Bam booked me first class, and sat down and put on my ear phones to listen to my Ipod.

This is going to be interesting.