Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

I copied this over from my old Quizilla account.

It is a fan-fiction about Bam Margera.

It starts off rocky because it was/is the first story I have ever written. When I was almost done, I lost my muse for it and it may seem rushed at the end, and for that I apologize.

I re-read the story up until the fourth or fifth chapter and became very disappointed with myself- even at seventeen I should have been able to tell the difference before their, they're, and there. I know I did, but apparently in this story I did not. Please forgive any minor grammatical errors or spelling mistakes, I must remind everyone that though this story wasn't posted here until I was eighteen/nineteen, I actually began writing it at around fifteen/sixteen so it will be silly as many young teenage girls first (and last in my case) fan fictions are. I do not have any desire to write a sequel, and am definitely steering clear of ever writing a fan fiction again. I will write again, and I might post it here if I do, but that is a big "might". I'm sorry if that upsets anyone but it's just how it is. If any of you have any good ideas for a story you'd be interested in seeing, just throw them out there, and maybe if we're both lucky inspiration shall hit and I can write a story without losing interest. For reference, I'm looking to stay away from typical high school drama related stories, and trying to lean more towards paranormal, crime and criminal, revenge type genres.

But enough of that, the basic description is:

As a teenager, Samantha Marts had to leave her best friends behind to go live with her father. Not too much later, she gets sponsored by element and adio and begins to go on demos constantly. What happens when she runs into her best friend and skate buddy as a teenager, Bam Margera, and moves back home to Westchester?
  1. Prologue
    This first part is when Melissa is a teenager, before the actual story (which is why it is called the Prologue).
  2. Mel?
    First real chapter of the story. Melissa is in a hotel room for the beginning of the chapter.
  3. Excuse Me?
  4. Club Pt. 1
  5. Club Pt. 2
  6. What Happened?
  7. The Beach
  8. The Flashback
    This entire chapter is a flashback of the main character, Melissa
  9. Like You, Like You
    Out of the flashback, back to the beach.
  10. No Your Not
  11. I Want A Tattoo
  12. Re-Goddamn-Diculous
  13. Bombs Away!
  14. Missy
    A/N- I really love Missy to pieces <3
  15. Get A Damn Job!
  16. Return of Sam
  17. Return of Sam PT. 2
  18. What The Hell?!
  19. Don't Talk To Me
  20. Meeting And Drinking
  21. The Day After
  22. Hotel Talks
  23. You're Coming With Us
  24. In The Air Again
  25. Late Night Drinking
  26. Finlandia
  27. Reconciliations
  28. Fin
    The last chapter.