Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

I Want A Tattoo

"Hmm? Five minute."

"Ma'am?"

"Hmm?"

"Ma'am!"

"Oh, yes?" I replied, taking my headphones out of my ears.

"The plane has landed. Everyone has gotten off and you need to get off also."

"Oh, oh! Ok, sorry, kind of blanked out there for a second." I kept mumbling random things while I put my iPod into my backpack and got up.

I walked into the airport and over to the baggage claim. I waited for my several suitcases to come around before I grabbed them quickly. I heaved my backpack over onto my shoulder and gathered my things. Walking to the door I thought I heard my name being called, so I turned around. Thinking I'm going insane I turn back around, only to be tackled by somebody.

"Who the hell!?"

"Mel! Yay! Mel is here!"

Confused, I struggle my out from beneath the stranger and turn to look at them.

"Raab?"

"Hey babe."

"Goddamn you gave me a heart attack. I thought you were some psycho fucker that wanted to rape me!"

He looked at me strangely before laughing, "Paranoid much?"

I flushed red before replying, "No!"

He continued to laugh but stopped when he saw my expression.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed. Hug."

I looked at him once more and he had puppy dog eyes on, "What? What do you want?"

"Hug."

"Hug? I'm the one that was embarrassed. I want a hug."

"Ok!"

He wrapped his arms around me and held me for a little bit. When he finally let go, he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Lets go, everyone is waiting."

"Where are they?"

"At the house."

"Ok."

He picked up my two bags while I got my backpack. I quickly dropped my backpack and opened it.

"Shit!"

"What? What happened?"

"I left my damn skateboard at Derrick's place. Fuck!"

"Don't worry; you can get a new one."

"Yea your right lets go."

A few minutes later I finally arrive at Castle Bam.

"Holy Shit!"

"What!?"

"His house looks fucking awesome!"

"Yea I know."

We quickly hopped out of the taxi and got my things. Heading up to the driveway I looked around, taking in everything.

"I am so going to skate this driveway when I find a board."

"I figured you would say that", Raab said, smiling back at me.

I smiled back, even though he couldn't see me. I walked up behind him and put my arms around him, resting my head on his back. At first he tensed up, not expecting me to hug him, then relaxed.

We arrived at the door and he set my bags down. Opening the door he picked up the bags again and yelled, "Hey assfucks, were home."

No one answered as we walked in. We both looked around, me looking confused.

"Are they not here?"

"Their here, they should be here."

He just shook his head and took my hand.

"Come on, I wanna show you your room."

"Ok."

He walked me up the stairs and past several doors. We finally stopped in front of one and he opened the door. The walls were a dark crimson color and the curtains were black. The bed was pretty plain, just a white sheet and pillow.

"It's pretty plain, but thats so you could make your own."

"Aww, thanks."

He gave me another hug and took my hand again, "Next you're gonna see the backyard from the deck."

"Alright."

As we opened the door leading to the deck, we were both tackled to the ground.

"Finally you dipshits find us!"

"Hey now, I resent that," I say, punching Ryan after I picked myself up from the ground.

"Ow, for a girl you hit hard."

"Thank you!"

I look around and noticed a rather large man looking at me.

"Vito, stop looking at my girlfriend!" Raab said, throwing the fatty a glare.

"I donca I lookat anun I anna", he replied, throwing his hands in the air and his many chins jiggling.

"Mel, you made here alive!"

"Hey Jenn, of course I did, why wouldn't I?"

"Crazy fan girls pissed at you for being with Raab?"

"Oh, surprisingly no one even gave us a glance."

"Lucky, everywhere I go girls hiss bitch at me."

"Aww its ok", I say giving her a quick friendly hug.

I look around, seeing who all was there. Novak was sitting in a chair with a girl in his lap; Vito was in a chair, not too far from them, looking at the girls large breasts. Jenn was in front of me, Raab next to me, Ryan had taken a seat, sipping on his drink.

"Ah! What the fuck?"

I grab my chest with my hand, staring at a man covered head to toe in camo that just jumped out from behind a plant.

"I'm Dico."

"Mel, nice to meet you."

Looking around again, I noticed Bam was missing.

"Hey, where's Bam?"

Just as Ryan was about to open his mouth, he came onto the balcony wearing just jeans and shoes.

"Hey Mel."

"Hey Bam."

"Did you scream? I couldn't tell cuz I was in the shower."

"Yea, Dico jumped out from a plant at me."

He shook his head, mumbling dipshit and smiled, "What do you guys want to do? I'm bored as shit."

Everyone mumbled their 'I don't knows' and shook their heads. I looked down at my arms and got an idea.

"I want a tattoo."

Everyone looked at me.

"What?"

"That was random."

"Well I do, I don't have one so I want one."

"Alright, lets go, I want to see if she can take the pain", Ryan said smiling.

"Of course I can."

We all headed downstairs and out the front door to Bam's hummer.

Once we arrived at the tattoo shop, Ryan turned and smirked at me.

"Here we are," Bam said shutting off the engine.

"Naw, really?" I reply sarcastically, smirking.

"That smirk will be wiped off your face soon enough."

Hopping out of the car, we approached the parlors door. When everyone was inside, Bam pulled my arm and we both walked up to a man.

"She wants a tattoo," Bam said, pointing to me and pushing me forward.

"Alright, what do you want?"

"I don't know."

Bam sighed, and got a smirk on his face.

"What are you smirking at?" I ask him, slightly scared.

"I'll choose your tattoo."

"No! You might choose something stupid."

"I'm choosing your tattoo."

He went over and whispered in the mans ear. After they were done, he nodded and said, "Follow me this way kid."

I followed him through some curtains, with everyone following us. The man looked back at Bam and asked, "Where is she getting it?"

He thought for a second and replied, "Lower back."

I lay down on a table and pulled my shirt up some. The man got right to work, and I winced as I felt the needles sting my back. When he was done I stood up and turned to look in a mirror. I gasped.

It was a black Heartagram on my lowerback.

"I love it!"

I looked at it again, but from my other shoulder. After the man patched it up, I turned to Bam.

"Thank you so much! I really owe you."

"Nah it's no problem."

"How did you know I liked H.I.M?"

"I didn't, I like them so thats what I told him to put on you."

I hugged him, then stepped back with my hands on my hips. "You're lucky I like them then."