Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

Bombs Away!

"Raab, we need to get him out of that damn room ."

"I know but hes such a stubborn ass."

"Do you have the key?"

"No. But I know how to pick the lock."

I nodded my head and motioned Raab to follow me to the door of Bams room. While we were sneaking, not to make the floorboards crack, Ryans voice caught us by surprise.

"What the hell are you two doing?"

I jumped at least three feet in the air, "Holy shit you scared me Ryan."

"I noticed. Now what are you two doing?"

I opened my mouth and looked around for Raab, but he had already taken off.

"We were gonna get Bam outta his room. Or at least wake him up."

"How you dont have a key."

"We were gonna pick the lock."

"Alright, I wanna help."

I smiled and ran off to find Raab again. I found him in the pirate bar whistling and leaning against the island. Sneaking up behind him I tackled him to the ground and brought his head up.

"God youre such a pus. Ryan couldnt have done anything and you ran off!"

"Whateva whateva I do what I want. Now get off."

Rolling my eyes I got up off of him and stood up.

"Ryan said he would help us now come on."

We quickly ran up to where Bams room was and saw Ryan standing there with a fire extinguisher. I was about to ask him what he was going to do with that but he put his fingers to his lips and shhed me.

Raab got out his wallet and pulled out his drivers license. He stuck it where the door meets and slid it down, to where it unlocked the door. Smiling, he quietly opened the door and stepped inside, with Ryan following and me last.

We looked around at each other, trying to figure out what to do when Raab suddenly sneezed. I looked at him wide-eyed because right when it came out Bam shot up in his bed.

Taking this as a cue, Ryan sprayed the fire extinguisher right into Bams face.

"Bombs Away!"

"God damn it you son of a bitch Im gonna get you!"

I squealed and ran out of the room, with Raab, Ryan, and Bam following. Bam got Raab first and tackled him, continuing to beat him up like he does to Phil. After he was done with Raab he ran to find Ryan and I. Grinning I thought my hiding place was genius. I was hiding in the laundry room in the cabinet above the washing machine. I was about to start giggling when I heard a noise come into the room. Quickly holding my breathe, I opened my eyes and stared at the door.

After listening for a little while I thought it was safe and exhaled. Just as I did so the cabinet door opened and Bams face came into view. I screamed as he attempted to get me out but couldnt, as I was holding on to anything I could.

Finally getting me out of the cabinet, he threw me other his shoulder and starting walking outside.

"Bam! Bam what the fuck are you doing?"

Quickly swinging my head around I saw him walking to the pool.

"Bam! No eww its all green and cold and nasty stinky please dont throw me in, please! If you dont we can go to a club tonight. Get real wasted, I know you would like-"

I didnt even finish my sentence because he had already thrown me in. After hitting the water I swam to the top and jumped out glaring at him.

"Asshole!"

"You woke me up."

"So! You were moping around and it was annoying the hell out of everyone."

"Go take a shower, were going to a club tonight."

I looked at him and tried my best to glare, to act like I was mad. Trudging my way into the house I ran up to my room and hopped in the shower, anxious to get the nasty pool water off.

After I was done with my shower I picked out a tank top and a pair of jeans with some adios. I did my makeup light and went downstairs.

"Finally, we were about to leave your ass," Bam said, playing with his keys.

"Whatever."

We all went out to the hummer and got in, making our way to Duffers.

When we got there we went straight to drinking, anything we could that was hard and very strong. After scaring a few people, Ryan led me over the table.

"Hey its 3 AM, were ready to go lets go."

"Kay Kay! Wheres bambi?"

"Who?"

"Bam!"

"..I think I saw him leave with some chick."

I made an 'O' shape with my mouth and started giggling.

"Hes getting some...Ass!"

This made everyone start to laugh as we made our way out front to get a taxi home.