Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

You're Coming With Us

What's that giggling?

Oh my God something is about to happen! I hear giggling!


"Damn it Novak!" I said to the figure laying on me.

"It's only fair sweetheart. You woke me up this way, I get to wake you up the same," he said, referring to the wake-up call I gave him before we left.

We sat, well rather I attempted to sit up but he was still lying across my stomach.

Quickly, before he could re-act, I put my hands under his chest and shoved him off, making him hit the floor.

He got up and looked at me, glaring playfully.

"Oh I see. I know exactly what game you want to play," he said, going to the door and getting into the stance off a track runner.

He began to run towards me, and then before I knew it I was knocked off the bed and lying on the floor on my back.

But that wasn't all.

He quickly got up, held me down, and farted in my face.

"God Damnit! Novak, I'm going to fucking kill you!" I screamed as I ran to the bathroom and began to wash my face vigorously.

When I was finished I ran out into the bedroom to see him sitting on the bed smiling innocently at me.

I marched myself right in front of him and looked him dead in the eye, "So help me God, I will get you back. You won't know when, and you won't know what I will do, but it will happen. You just wait and see," I said, taking a glance down at my watch.

"It's 11, get your shit packed, I'm going to go see if Michael is up," I said to him as I walked to the door.

I walked across the hall and knocked on Michael's door. He opened it up, and looked at me quizzically.

"Did you and Novak just have sex or something?" He asked, looking bewildered.

My eyes widened and I ran past him to his bathroom. As I opened up the bathroom door, I heard him say, "Sure, come on in."

Sure enough, my hair was all over the place and my face was bright red from washing it and of course blushing. I grabbed his comb which was on the sink and made my hair look decent.

I walked out to see him zipping up his last suitcase.

"No, Brandon and I did not have sex. He woke me up then farted on me so I had to wash my face and stuff."

He nodded and turned to look at me, "Are the two of you packed up?"

"Novak should be getting ready right now. I only have a few things to pack up then I'm ready."

"Well go do that then I will meet the two of you in the lobby while I check us out. We need to be at the airport by11:30 so you have fifteen minutes."

I left his room and walked to mine and Novak's and finished packing. We headed to the lobby and met up with Michael, then sped off to the airport. By the time we arrived it was 11:45 and the plane was already boarding people. We rushed to our seats and buckled up.

After a few minutes the plane took off and we were allowed to un-buckle. I felt my cell phone vibrate and went to the bathroom for privacy.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mel!"

"Raab! Whats up?"

"Nothin much. Do you know how fuckin boring it has been here without the two of you?"

"Pretty damn boring, right"

"Bingo. When are you coming home?"

Home. It is like my home I guess.

"Actually, we're on the plane right now heading back. Supposedly, a winter storm was coming in and only one demo was scheduled."

"Sweet. When you get back I have quite the surprise for you. I think you might like it."

"Oh boy. I think I'm scared."

"Don't be. Listen I have to go, I think Bam is actually coming out of his room for the first time since you left. Later."

"Bye."

We hung up and as soon as I closed the phone it vibrated again.

"Hello?"

"Mel"

"Sam? Samantha is that you?"

"Yeah. I have some bad news."

"What? What is it? What happened?"

"I have to stay in this place even longer. They let me out for a night to see if I could make it and-"

"And what!? Sam what the fuck did you do? What happened?"

"I shot up again."

"God damnit. Listen, I'm on a plane right now coming home. I have to go, I'll see and talk to you later.."

"Mel, are you mad at me?"

"What the fuck do you think, Sam?! I know quitting something you are addicted to is difficult, believe me, I've been through it, but have some fuckin self control!"

"What do you mean you have been through it! What have you not told me?"

"Nothing. I just had a problem with ecstasy when I was with Derrick. He got me into it and we were hitting the raves and I even learned a little poi. But then shit went downhill, skateboard wise, and I decided to get my life straight. It took a while but I had some self control and got through it."

"Oh. Really know?"

"Now please, I have to go. Goodbye Sam, I'll see you later."

I hung up quickly and sat onto the toilet, with the lid down of course. I heard knocking at the door and opened it up to find Novak.

"You alright babe?"

"Yeah, I just got a call from Raab and Sam. Raab has a surprise for when we get back and Sam shot up again. Nothing new really," I said, brushing past him and heading for my seat.

The rest of the plane ride and the ride to Castle Bam went unwantingly fast. Before I knew it, I was saying good bye to Michael and we were pulling into the driveway and walking through the front door.

As soon as I had put my bags down in my room and lied down on my bed, Raab stuck his head in the door.

"Come into the living room."

Then he left. I sighed and got up and went to the living room where I found Bam, Raab, Dico, Novak, Ryan, Vito, April, and Phil.

I sat down between Novak and Dico, seeing how Dico was currently grossed out at Novak.

Bam stood up in front of everyone, refusing to look at me, and cleared his throat.

"Alright, as you all may remember, a while back we got Raab a mail-order bride. Well the bitch disappeared back to Finland and we're gonna go look for her. Of course Raab and I will be going. Vito and Dunn, you two are going to look her up and see if you can find her address, or where she works."

After that he looked around and I got up to leave. Raab got up also and tugged at my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To my room. This obviously has nothing to do with me so I'll just go."

"Well, you better be going up there to pack for about a week of vacation. I talked to Bam and you're coming with us!"