Rakastan

Tease Me

Jaclyn’s POV

“Haha funny,” I say at his innuendo.
“I’m not joking,” he repeats.
I drop my mouth.
“You’re coming or else I’ll make you eat crayfish later,” he says seriously.
“I don’t eat meat,” I say.
“I’ll make you. I’ve been told I am very persuasive,” he says.
“You have a big ego,” I tell him and walk with him to the sauna building.
“Have fun,” I tell him and laugh as he checks in with the receptionist.
“I opted for an outdoor sauna today. You’re my partner,” he says smiling.
“What does that mean?” I ask.
“You have to make sure I don’t overstay and burn. You don’t have to go in,” he says.
“Good,” I say embarrassed.
Ville goes to change and comes back out with a towel wrapped around his waist. Several women are staring at him with hungry eyes.
“Shall we?” he asks and starts to leave the building. He walks barefoot to the sauna that is a few feet away. The door faces the lake and Ville steps in and closes it.
I watch as he sits down and laughs at me as I have my arms crossed outside.
“How long do you plan on staying in for?” I ask him.
“A few minutes,” he says with the same sarcastic grin.
I can’t stare at his grin, it unnerves me. Every time he’s laughed today, I’ve laughed too. My heart wants to die from the sound, because it can’t get enough and just thinking about the day ending, ruins the moment.
I can’t take the cold. Ville seems to sense this and opens the door from the inside.
“Want to come in?” he asks.
“No,” I say wanting to show I can endure the freezing wind.
The warmth that seeps out of the door touches my face. Before Ville can close it again, I put my foot in the way.
“Turn around,” I order him.
I kick off the boots, hat, gloves, and my blazer. I roll up the pants and undo the lower buttons of my blouse so I can tie it at my midriff.
Ville turns back around.
“Oh how indecent you are,” he scoffs.
Wearing black in a sauna is not a great idea. The heat isn’t even on high but I’m dying.
I make a go to go back outside, but Ville’s arrogant smile makes me stay.
“You can use my towel,” he says and starts to unwrap it.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” I ask and turn to look away.
I pray he is not naked beside me, because I will not be able to stop myself from looking. His good looks are more tempting once you see him.
“Relax I’ve got shorts on,” he says and it’s true.
“What am I supposed to do with this?” I ask.
“Strip and enjoy the sauna,” he says.
He starts to get up.
“Where are you going?” I ask.
“For a dip,” he says and leaves me.
I decide to try the sauna the proper way and leave all my clothes on the floor. It really is quite relaxing. I start to doze off when cold wind bites my feet.
“Time’s up,” Ville says stepping back inside.
I’m naked, with only a towel covering me.
“Excuse me,” I say and awkwardly and go outside.
I remember Taylor running and jumping and I decide to do it, well sort of. I walk to the end of the dock and drop the towel before I quickly dive into the water. It feels amazing but my body is not used to such extreme temperature changes so I swim back up to the dock where Ville is haughtily sitting.
“Do you need this?” he asks and holds the towel up.
“Give me that,” I say and try to get it.
The towel falls out of his hands and into the water.
Ville and I both stare at each other in shock.
“Just great,” I say and grab it.
Ville turns around.
I manage to secure the wet towel around me and get out of the water.
Ville’s still in his shorts and I’m in a towel, what a great scene that will make.
“I need to go get my clothes,” I say.
“Someone already went back in there and drew the shade,” Ville says.
I look at him in disbelief.
We sneak back up to the sauna and Ville presses his body against it, so I decide to do the same. The building radiates warmth and I let out a content sigh.
From inside I hear groaning noises and what sounds like sex.
I look at Ville and he’s looking back at me.
“Are they?” I ask.
“I’m not sure,” he says and laughs low.
I bite my lip to not laugh but I can’t help it, so I quietly giggle.
“I hope they don’t on your clothes,” Ville remarks and stuns me.
“That’s disgusting,” I say and move my hand to jokingly hit his shoulder. My towel starts to go sideways and I gasp and grab it, losing my footing.
I fall into the snow and curse. Ville laughs before offering me a hand.
He presses my back against the sauna wall and leans next to me with his hand resting on my shoulder.
“I don’t want my clothes back,” I mutter.
Ville leaves without a word and I watch him saunter off to the main building. He comes back five minutes later dressed in his clothes.
“Here,” he says and hands me a pair of jeans, his coat, and a scarf.
“What are these?” I ask.
“My spare clothes,” he answers and turns around.
I slide the clothes on.
“Thanks,” I say to him and he smiles.
“Let’s get out of here,” he says and points to the still drawn blind shade. I laugh.
“Where to?” I ask.
“The studio. Let’s start putting this thing together, I’m sure Mige and help us,” he says.
“Mige?” I ask incredulously.
“The one and only,” Ville says and offers his elbow.
I take it and start up the oath with him.
Mige? Oh man. I felt Mige would be the only person to ever make the connection that my writing is influenced by Ville; so far no one else had made that connection. Ville and I appeared to be relative strangers, just meeting. What would he think he ever really knew how I thought about him?
I bit my lip, and filled with a dread.