‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Haunted House...WHAT?!?!

So now that Nana and Matt know we are having a little get together and since I said to every one let's make it no alcohol allowed party since I was sick of it, everyone surprisingly agreed. Even Gracie came over and the guys were playing video games while the kids were asleep. Once Chelsea and I brought them upstairs to go to sleep, that's when the fun began.

"It was a dark and stormy night" Matt S said.
"Lame" we all yelled.
"Shut up it's not lame" Matt S.said.
"Yes it is Dimples" I replied.
"Shut up Stacie" Matt S said.
"Make me" I said as he threw a pillow at my face.
"Hey stop beating up my fiance" Zacky said pulling me closer.

"I have a ghost story" Gracie said. We all turned and looked at her.
"It's about someone who died in this house" Gracie said.
"Great now poor little Johnny isn't going to sleep" I said and he threw a pillow at me.
"What is with all the pillow throwing" I asked. Matt and Johnny just shrugged their shoulders and then looked back at Gracie.

"As I was saying it's about Old Man Humphreys, he has been seen around here mostly in the room near the back where he killed himself" Gracie said and we all turned and looked at Johnny and Brian. Johnny gulped and we all laughed.
"He doesn't like when people touch his things" Gracie said and then the lights went off and I jumped onto Zacky's lap.
"It's okay babe" Zacky said as he wrapped his arms around me.
"What if Brian and Johnny touched his things" I replied.
"Well let's ask them if they did" Zacky said. I nodded an buried my head into his chest.
"Guys did you touch anything that wasn't yours" Zacky asked.
"Umm you mean that creepy little doll that Johnny keeps throwing since he swears it's looking at him" Brian asked.

"That was his daughter's doll, he killed himself because his daughter was in a car wreck" Gracie said.
"Great Johnny you pissed off a ghost" I said.
"Did not" Johnny said.
"How do you explain the lights going off" I asked him.
"Storm" Johnny said and we all turned our attention to the window to see it not raining.
"See you pissed him off" I said and looked over at Chelsea who was hiding her head in Gerard's chest.
"Let's go look for a ghost to calm Stacie and Chelsea down" Alicia and Nana said.
"Fuck that shit, I'm staying right here normally I would be like yeah let's go but since Johnny probably pissed him off" I said and heard a loud bang in the kitchen.

"What was that" Chelsea and I said. I stood up and went to look and saw the door that had the cereal in it opened. I looked around and I felt someone's arms around me and I screamed.
"It's okay baby" Zacky said and kissed my cheek.
"You scared me" I said and turned around.
"I'm sorry" Zacky said and put his head on top of mine. I rested my head against his chest and saw a shadow move.

"Can we go back into the living room" I asked him.
"Of course baby" Zacky said and we walked back in and the only people in there was Chelsea and Gerard.
"Where did everyone go" I asked as Zacky pulled me onto his lap.
"Ghost hunting to see if Mr. Humphreys hates Johnny and Brian for touching his stuff" Chelsea said.
"AHHH" I heard Nana and Alicia scream and come running in.
"What" Chelsea and I asked.
"We saw something" Alicia said and sat down.
"He didn't like Johnny" Nana said sitting down next to us.

"What are they doing" I asked.
"Provoking him" Alicia said.
"Who" Zacky asked.
"Dimples and Brian are calling it names" Nana said.
"Are they stupid" I said getting up and to go find them.
"Hey you stupid bastard you don't like us touching your stuff" I heard Brian say from his and Johnny's room.
"Bri, stop provoking the ghost he might be a demon" I said as I felt something touch me, causing me to scream and run to Gerard and Mikey.

"What" Gerard asked.
"Something touched me" I said and looked back and saw no one there. Gerard held me close as I watched Gracie just smile.
"You shouldn't have told that story now something is gonna happen and I'm scared" I said to her.
"It's a true story though, it's not my fault Brian is a dumb ass" Gracie said.
"I am not a dumb ass" Brian said as we heard a loud bang and looked to see the closet door opened. I screamed once more and I ran downstairs with Gracie hot on my tails.
"I am not staying in there if they are going to be stupid. Mr. Humphreys is not a nice person. Some say he might have worshiped the devil" Gracie said behind me. I went and sat on Zacky's lap.

"What happened, I heard you scream" Zacky asked me.
"Something touched me and then the closet door slammed open and then Gracie and I were out of there in a heart beat. I told Brian he was stupid for provoking it" I said and then heard something break in the kitchen.
"Go look" I said getting off Zacky's lap and pushing him toward the door.
"Momma" I heard Sophie and Ethan say at the top of the stairs. Sophie was crying and Ethan was holding Lia.
"Come here" I said getting up and grabbing Lia from Ethan. Sophie came over to me crying and we went and I put Lia into the play pen we had in the living room. I pulled Sophie on my lap and let her cry.

"Ethan how did you get Lia out of her crib" Chelsea asked him.
"It was opened and Uncle Gee is bringing Edward down" Ethan said as I looked and saw Gee with Eddie in his arms.
"What did you see baby girl" I asked her.
"Someone in my room with red eyes" Sophie said. Zacky came in and saw Sophie in my arms.
"Daddy Zacky" Sophie said and he came over. Gerard put Edward down next to Lia.

"Both cribs were opened" Gerard said.
"Tell Brian to stop pissing off the spirit or I'm going to kill him" I said to Gerard as he went upstairs.
"Will do" Gerard said and went back to where we heard Brian, Dimples, Matt Berry and everyone else yelling at things.
"Momma, I'm scared" Sophie said to me.
"Me too baby" I said and held her closer. Sophie cried some more and then Frank came downstairs.
"What's wrong" Frank asked me.
"She saw something in her room with red eyes, so tell Brian to fucking stop what he is doing" I said to him.
"Okay will do" Frank said walking back upstairs.
"Daddy don't go" Sophie yelled to Frank.
"I'm just going to tell Uncle Brian to stop making the ghost mad so you don't get scared any more okay, then I'll be back" Frank said to her and Sophie nodded and snuggled closer to me.

"I'm not scared" Ethan said.
"That's good" I said and we heard a loud groan coming from upstairs and Ethan jumped to Zacky's lap.
"Okay maybe a little" he said which made Sophie laugh.
"Did you see anything in your room" I asked him.
"Nope, Sophie came into my room crying and then I told her let's go downstairs to momma but first let's grab Lia and then we came down here after hearing Uncle Brian, Uncle Matt, Uncle Johnny and all them yelling things at something" Ethan said as I heard footsteps. Sophie grabbed onto me tighter and I looked at it was Mikey.

"They are so fucking stupid" Mikey said and then saw Sophie.
"Brian, stop fucking provoking the damn thing you are scaring the kids" Mikey yelled.
"No, I'm not they are in their beds" Brian said and then we saw them.
"They are right here" I said pointing to all four of them.
"Then what is in Sophie and Ethan's bed" Brian asked. Sophie started to cry some more.
"That's it, I'm getting out of here until you smarten up. Zacky can you go get the diaper bag, I'll be outside waiting with Sophie and Ethan" I asked him. Zacky nodded and I picked up Sophie and Ethan walked out with me. Chelsea grabbed Edward and Lia and walked out too.

"I'm not staying here either, so grab more diapers" Chelsea yelled to Zacky who came down with two diaper bags full.
"See look at how smart I am" Zacky said, "I knew Chelsea was going to leave too." I smiled and we walked out the door.
"Want to stay at my place" Gracie asked.
"Please" I said.
"Come this way" she said as we saw the lights go crazy in the house as we walked away.
"I feel safer" Sophie said and looked at me.
"Good, I'm going to kick Uncle Brian's ass tomorrow" I said to her.
"Can I help" Sophie asked.
"Of course you can" I said to her as we walked the short distance to Gracie's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I died for a couple of days i broke the computer by hitting just the power off button and I was bored going AHHH I have to update now I lost all my sexi pictures I had of everyone like Frank, Matt, Zacky, Brian everyone so I'm sad......Never let your parents reload the computer unless they know how to back up the files