Musician's Do It Better

Gym Class

It was harder for me to get out of bed today. I knew that as Tuesday came around, and the B-day came, I would have gym. That meant wearing a skimpy track-outfit the school board felt ‘appropriate’. When I was a freshmen, I bought tons or knee-socks, leggings, footless tights, and thin-long sleeved shirts. When it was cold, I would be wearing my shirt and socks under the uniform, and when it was hot- I would still wear the knee socks. It was my signature thing, a new pair of knee socks every day. By the time I wore a pair again- everyone had forgotten about them. People would try it out, but they all said no one could wear them like I could.

Since I wore knee socks with the normal uniform, I brought a spare pair and used them at gym. So I slipped a pair of my favorite socks in my bag after my shower, before getting ready for the day. Like always I went downstairs, and grabbed an apple to eat on the way to school, before following mom into the car. She dropped me off and I threw away the apple core- before sitting outside the school and waiting for the doors to open. I usually get here early, but I was a little late yesterday.

It was only… half an hour? before I was let inside, and the few other people who got here early followed behind. I shuffled over to homeroom, and was happy that Jason wasn’t here to torment me. I grabbed my colored pencils and drawing from Language Arts, and started to color in the kids at play, and blending the wall and shadows together. As people started to fill in, I kept drawing- and was finished by the time the bell rang, letting us go to our first period today.

I slipped the paper and pencils into my bag, and throwing it over my shoulder followed the sea of students out into the hall. I walked silently to the locker rooms, and changed quickly, and quietly. I changed my socks and pulled on my gym shoes, before pulling my hair back into a tight, and high pony tail.

“Okay class, start your laps.” Mr. Greag said, twirling his finger.

I hated laps, they were pointless, but will you do? You’ll do what you’re told.

I was almost done the first lap when a tap on my shoulder sent me into a stiff- uncomfortable mood. Almost mechanically I turned round, to see the five boys from LA, in a line. I think the secretary designed their schedules together.

“Hey Jamie.” Andy said, following me as I started to walk.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()ANDY()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

She just looked at me, with a blank and bored expression, before turning and walking again. I couldn’t help but to let my eyes wander over her body, smiling when I saw the Knee Socks she was wearing. They were adorable, over-the-knee black socks, with a blue bow tied at the top in ribbon. Her hair was pulled into a very tight, very high ponytail. The outfit showed off her every curve, and as she walked away, I could see the slightest sway to her hips, as she put all her attention in getting away from me.

I could tell the guys were gawking at her to, but their mouths were to far on the ground to be helped.

“Why don’t you talk?” I asked, walking up next to her.

I was met with her walking faster, and I easily matched her speed, do to the fact she was about…. Two inches shorter than me.

“Alright, at least nod your head yes or no- do you want to com watch my band rehears?” I asked, saying the first yes or no question my brain formed.

Again, nothing.

I let her get ahead of me, and allowed myself to fall back in stride with my friends.

I’ll figure you out one way or another Jamie.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not very good, and I need to get cracking at puncuality- but I just got two writing assignments from my teachers, and I've been given a ton of homework. I'll start to pick the pace uo in the story, 'cause I think this is a filler. I'll be updating the Jamie character picture when I find a better example of her.

Just so you know- Jamie is suppost to be a sweet, and gentle looking girl with wise eyes(Current, used to be childish eyes before she dissapeared) and freckles across the nose, and red hair. If you see some one like this.... send me a picture and name? Maybe?

GYM
SOCKS