Status: Slowly Writing...Bare With me.

I Love CupCakes

Melt Down

Image

Helen's Interview 1.32pm

"Sooo," Helen muttered when a break came. She looked down at the little clip board and back up at me.

"You’re lying." My eyes widened at her accusation.

Gemma's eyes flew into my mind; the pure sight of her dazzled me.

"What makes you say that?" I replied in a cool voice.

"I can see it in your eyes."

"No. I'm not." I was getting more and more agitated

"Tell me then. Why Ellie? Why is Ellie 16 in 2010? You were 16 in 2010. Is there something you’re hiding?"

The fights seemed so close… "I'm Bored...." "Its Over…" "Stop Fighting…" Help…

"No!"

"Yes. I think you are hiding something." Why wouldn’t she stop?

"You know nothing about me."

"Is it Kaylie? Is she real? Did she break your heart? Did you break hers?" She just wouldn't stop. It was driving me insane.

"Shut up, you don't know anything." I was so close to losing it.

"I'm trying to find it out, but your making it very hard."Ii stood up abruptly. Why did she have to find out anything?

"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME OR MY BOOK, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU IF I DON'T WANT TO," I scream at her.

The entire crew looked at me in astonishment; Helen's eyes were wide and looking directly at me. I grabbed my coat and ran for the toilets; I heard a small mutter behind me.

"So there is something."

Yea I thought, it’s everything

I crumpled down on the bath room floor, and the flash backs just kept coming.

Gemma: "I think it was too soon for me to go into another relationship. :/"
You: What Do you Mean?
Gemma:I just feel like I did with my ex, bored. Like I dunno, I just think I want to be single for longer.


The words echoed in my head, causing more tears to flow down my face. It felt like it did the minute she said those things to me. It was all coming back, just because of Helen, but why was I blaming her? It had never left my mind. It was always there somewhere; buried underneath memories. How could I forget?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm dyslexic, but please do comment