You're Stuck With Me

Is Everyone Against Me?

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding and the sound of Casey crying. I rolled over and looked at the clock. It read 8:30. I grabbed the blanket wrapping it around me before walking over the crib and picking Casey up.

"Awe, what’s wrong, buddy?" I asked kissing his head, and rocking him back and forth in my arms. He calmed down a bit as I began walking to him diaper bag and get one of his bottles out. I poured some formula into it and headed down stairs to warm it up. When I came to the bottom of the stairway I was greet by Sid.

"Let me take him, it will be easier for you to make his bottle."

"Okay, thank you Sid." I said passing him Casey and heading to the kitchen where my aunt and uncle sat eating breakfast. My aunt looked at my uncle and then at me and smiled. I turned to but the bottle in the microwave and turned back around to face them.

"Aria..."My aunt said carefully.”Did something happen with you and Jordan last night?"

"Yes...we had a fight, I'm fine and so is Cas. Sid has him right now." I said turning back around the get the bottle from the microwave that just beeped.

"Honey, why don't you feed Casey, then go get ready? We can go out for the day. Pick up a few things you may need." My aunt said standing up and clearing off the table.

"Sure, I forgot a few things when I left our...I mean Jordan's place last night." I said heading towards the living room. "Just give me an hour."

"Take your time, dear. I'm in no rush to get going. Your uncle can get your cousins."

"Okay." I said leaving the room and finding Sid sitting on the couch with Casey sitting on his lap.

"Well, look at you sitting up like a big boy!" I said kneeing down in front of Casey, who smiled and giggled at me. I reached out and he put his arms out for me to take him. I picked him up and moved to the rocker so I could feed him. Sid watched me carefully as I fed him.

"What?" I asked looking up at Sid.

"Nothing, I changed his diaper while you were in there. How are you holding up this morning?" He asked carefully.

"I'm okay, I guess." I said looking down at Casey. I really didn't want to talk about it. What happened with Jordan was between me and Jordan, No one else.

"Aria, Jordan's worried about you. I had a ton of messages from him this morning asking if you were okay. You need to talk to him." Sid said.

“I have nothing to say to him, Sid. He blew it last night, there was no need to get that upset over something" I said standing up to burp Cas.

"He knows, he had no right to say those things or act the way he did. Give him some credit.
The kid is 18 and a professional hockey player! That's a lot for any guy to handle at his age! And to have to care for a baby at that age, it’s hard on him!"

Sid's words stung as he said there and yelled at me. I looked up to see my uncle said in the doorway listening and watching what was going on between Sid and I.

I stood up and walked over to Sid, "You think it’s hard from him?!" I asked yelling in his face "If you haven't forgotten I'm 16, he wasn't around for half of my pregnancy and the day I go to tell him he has some whore hanging all over him! He’s the one who didn't ask if I was on the pill, he’s the one who didn't wear a condom! Half the time he’s on the road because he has games! He wasn't there when I went in to labor or when I had him! You think it hard on him! Think about me for once I'm a single mother 99% of the time so don't start that bull shit with me!" I said with tears in my eyes. I turned toward the steps and started up to my room.

“Just because your parents died when you were younger doesn't mean you get special treatment!" I head Sid yell after me.

"Sidney! Get your stuff together and go to practice! You've caused enough problems and isn't not even noon!" I heard my aunt yell at him before I slammed my door shut. I placed Casey in his crib and I crawled into and cried again.

I don't know how long I cried but I heard a soft knock on my door followed by my uncle asking to come in. I gave a meek come in and he walked in closing the door behind him.

"Aria..." He said sitting down and rubbing my back. "I went down to the arena and talked to both Sid and Jordan. Sid feels bad about what he said. He’s stuck in the middle of thinks and he hates seeing you and Jordan both tore up about stuff. Jordan feels the same way. I know you both have your differences and things have changed a lot with in the last month because of Casey being here. But if you two really love each other and want this to work you can’t run from it."

I sat up and looked at my uncle. "I know, I can’t run from things, they were both assholes about everything. The things they said hurt. I love them both, I'm just not ready to forgive them for what they said and did." I said getting up and going over to the crib to start getting Casey ready for our shopping trip.

"Uncle Mario, it means a lot that you went there and talked to them. But right now I would like to get ready so I can go out. So could you please excuse me so I can change?"

"Sure thing sweetie, just think about things and remember I love you." He said placing a kiss on my head and walking out closing the door behind him.

I reached into my bag and pulled out a pair of Aeropostale capris sweats and matching hoodie to pull on over my Cami. I dressed myself and then got Casey dress in his Pittsburgh Penguin sweat suit that Jordan picked out.

I filled his diaper bag and put him in his seat before heading down stairs to meet my aunt. She sat at the dining room table reading a book.

"Ready to go?" She asked looking up and smiling at me.

"Ready when you are. Do you have the stroller in the trunk for him?"

"It's in there. Go ahead out and get him in. I will be there in a moment."

I did as I was told and took Casey out to the car and buckled his base in before placing him in. I then climbed into the passenger’s seat as my aunt got in on her side.

"Any where you would like to go or need to go?" She asked as she pulled onto the street.

"I need to pick some diapers and formula up for him. He needs a new Binky too. I need some shampoo, shower gel, and razors, I didn't know I was down to my last drop of shampoo and shower gel until I threw it in the bag last night. I looked real quick last night and I couldn't find a razor either. “I smiled.

"How about we go the mall, then we can head to the drug store on the way home?" My aunt asked making a right other the parkway and heading towards Monroeville Mall

"Fine by me. I wanted to pick up a few pairs of shorts, a couple of new shirt and maybe some swim trunks and sandals for Casey since it’s almost summer. I need a few new things as well but I'll wait and pick them up another day."

"No you will not. Anything you need or want today is on your uncle and me. We have till about six o'clock before we have to be home. Your uncle said he will order something for dinner, for six."

"Thank you" I said leaning over and giving my aunt a kiss. "It means a lot to me that you guys are so willing to help me and Casey"

"Not a problem dear, you’re like our daughter you should know that by now." She said pulling into a parking space at Mall.

I got out and went to the trunk to get the stroller before getting Casey out of his base and following my aunt into the mall.

It was a fun day. With the help of my aunt I picked out a ton of new clothes for Casey along with a few toys, books and bottles. I was able to get a new bikini, undergarments and fragrances, from Victoria's Secret, jean shorts, skirts, and capris, flip-flops and tops. It was nice to be spoiled.

We went to Olive Garden for lunch; it’s my favorite restaurant of all time. I ordered the Shrimp Alfredo and a Peach Tea. The Alfredo was one thing I missed eating when I was pregnant with Casey. The few times Jordan and I came here I had to order something else. For dessert I ordered the Chocolate gelato. I'm a chocolatoholico. After lunch we did some more shopping and stop for an afternoon snack at the pretzel place. For the most part Casey did really well he had a few crying fits but the only last a few moments. I even pick up a thing or two for Jordan. I’m not sure why I did but I did.

We left the mall. Around 5 and made it home by 5:45. I took my bags and Casey upstairs. I put the bags on my bed and walked over the car seat to take Casey out. My goal was to get him washed up real quick and feed him while I ate with my family and Sid. I wasn’t looking forward to facing Sid. I pulled Casey onesie over his head and carried him to the bathroom across the hall. I didn’t close the door all the way. But as I began to set up his tub in the bigger tub I heard someone come up behind me and ask.

"Can I help you with that?"

I froze in place hearing that voice
♠ ♠ ♠
So I see I have some more Subscribers!! Thank you guys!!

This chapter prob isn't the best so Im sorry :( Its kinda a fill in, in a few ways.

But what do you think about this chapter and then last one?
Was it fair/right for Jordan and Sid to say those things to Aria?

Let me know what you think! I love hearding you thoughts on everything! (: Thanks again for reading! <3