You're Stuck With Me

Another Try Please

I turned around to see Jordan standing in the doorway watching me run warm water.

"No, I can do it myself. Thanks." I said dipping the washcloth in the water.

"Aria...please." he begged.

"I can do it myself Jordan. Just go downstairs and eat."

"Fine, can we at least talk after dinner?" he asked me.

"We will see." I said and turned back to washing Casey as Jordan shut the door behind him.

"Your daddy doesn't know how to hear the word no. Does he, baby?" Casey just squirmed in his seat and giggled as a rubbed he belly with the washcloth. I finished washing him and then wrapped him up in his furry Penguin towel/robe and carried him into my room. I set him down on the bed and went over to the shopping bags to pull out a pair of his new PJ's. I dried him off some more before putting them on him. Once he was dressed I grabbed a bottle of the dresser and headed down stairs, where I found everyone sitting around the dining room table eating.

"Aria!" My uncle said getting up to give me a hug and a kiss. "How was your day, sweet heart?"

"It was wonderful. Thank you for everything. Would you mind holding Casey while I go warm his bottle up?" I asked my uncle.

"I'll hold him for you ba...Aria." I heard Jordan say behind me.

"On second thought I can hold him. I'm going to have to get use to the fact that I'm raising my son alone." I said and pushed past Jordan and into the kitchen. I warmed the bottle up and walked back into the room to see that the only seat left at the table was between Sidney and Jordan. I walked over and sat down, adjusting my self so I could feed Casey. I sat in silence listening to most of the table talk about hockey. I was could tell that Jordan was watching me and it made me feel uncomfortable.

Lucky for me, Casey started to fuss so I stood up and walked with him into the living room, where I burped him and rocked him to sleep. Once he was asleep I went up to my room and put him in his crib before going back downstairs with the baby monitor on my hip. I grabbed a slice of pizza and took my seat between Jordan and Sid. I ate as quickly as I could and then excused myself so I could take a long bubble bath and then go to bed.

I went into my room and stripped my self of my clothes before wrapping my new plush robe around my body and grabbing the peppermint bubble bath out of the bag. Making sure to grab the monitor again I went across the hall and ran hot water into the tube before putting the cap full of bubble bath into the water. I then slipped my robe off and climbed in. The hot bubble bath was the best idea of the day. It helped me to relax and not think about everything that had gone on in the last 24 hours.

About half an hour into my bubble bath I heard Casey wail and did my best to get out of the slippery tube and throw my robe on without tying it. I opened up the bathroom door and my foot got caught behind it causing me to trip and go flying into the air. I closed my eyes not wanting to see my self fall. But the fall never came, instead I felt two Strong arms holding me up and when I opened my eyes I found my self, with my robe half open, looking into the baby blue eyes of the man I didn't want to see....

~JORDAN'S POINT OF VIEW~

Mario invited me to dinner at his house that evening and I could turn him down. I wanted a chance to talk to Aria and to make things right. I tried by asking her if I could help give Casey a bath and she turned me down. Then I tried to help her by holding him when she went to fix his bottle for dinner. Not only did she turn me down there but she also took a jab at me by saying she has to get use to taking care of him by herself. She sat next to me at dinner and didn't even look at me. When she excused herself to take a shower and then go to bed I was upset that I didn't give a better effort at trying to talk to her.

But when I heard Casey cry while she was in the shower, I thought it would be my chance to make things right. I took the steps two at a time, trying to reach my son as quickly as I could. When I turned the corner that lead to her room I saw her come out of the bathroom and trip over the door. In a few quick strides I was there and broke her fall. When she opened her eyes she just laid there looking up at me. Her robe wasn't tied shut and it exposed her cleavage. To tell you the truth Aria and I haven't seen each other naked since the day we got pregnant. I did my best not to let my eyes wander farther down her body.

"Ummm...Maybe you should go in there and get some clothes on. I can check on him if you don't mind." I said helping her stand up and watching her fix her robe.

"Yah...sure..thank you...I'll be in shortly" she said looking down at the floor and heading back into the bathroom. When she closed the door I walked into her room and over to the crib. I reached down and picked Casey up and rocked him back and forth until he stopped crying. When he stopped crying I placed him back in the crib and turned towards the doorway, where I found Aria standing then in one of my Pens shirts and a pair of yellow Boy shorts.

"You really know how to calm him down even thought you didn't want him." She said brushing past me and dropping her clothes in the hamper.

"Aria, will you stop, I didn't mean what I said last night. Can we please talk about it like two adults?" I asked pleading with her this time.

"Jordan, I love you but I'm not ready to talk about what happened last night. I'm still hurt. Maybe we just need a break from each other for a bit. You can call up that girl Brooke you were seeing at the beginning of the season. Give it a try with her."

"I love you too. I don't want to be with, Brooke. The only thing she is good is a bed buddy when I need to get off. I gave her up because I wanted you." I said walking towards her and looking into here eyes.

"Wait back up! You slept with her?!" she screamed at me. Our faces and lips only inches apart

"Does it matter, its in the past. I left her to be with our son and you." I leaned down to kiss her. She didn't kiss back at first but soon she relaxed into the kiss and was kissing me back. It felt so natural to be kissing her like this and before I knew it I was pushing her back onto her bed. But she pushed me off her.

"No Jordan, We aren't going to do this. Just please leave." She said pleading with me. I could see it in her eyes that she was about to cry. And that look broke my heart.

"Please. I love you Aria. Just think about forgiving me and letting me back into your life and Casey's. I need you and I want you both. I'm sorry." I said as I walked out of her room.

~ARIA'S POINT OF VIEW~

Jordan's quick reflexes helped to save me from my fall and his help with Case was nice, but that didn't change the fact that he hurt me. The kiss was amazing and as much as I didn't want to pull away I had too. I didn't want him to think he was off the hook that easy. When we broke apart I asked him to leave and he asked me to think about forgiving him.

I was thinking about forgiving him but knowing now that he slept with Brooke made it even harder for me to want to forgive him. I crawled into bed and stared at the ceiling trying to to all the pieces together of everything that had happened in the last 24 hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think should she forgive Jordan even thought he slept with Brooke and said all those things to her. And what about Sid even though they didnt say anything to each other this chapter?

Let me know. Comment and Subscribe! :)
Thank you all for reading!! <3