You're Stuck With Me

Things Are Looking Perfect

I woke up with Jordan's arms wrapped around me. Rolling over to face him, my lips met his for a good morning kiss. We broke apart and I jumped out of bed, running across the hall to the bathroom. The door didn't close all the way and a few seconds later Jordan appeared in the doorway. He waited as I continued to throw up. When I finished he helped me up and handed me a toothbrush, I thanked him and brushed my teeth

After I finished brushing I headed back into my bedroom and joined Jordan on the bed.

"You okay?" he asked pulling me in and kissing my head.

"Yah, just a little morning sickness, I've gotten use to it." I smiled leaning my head against his shoulder.

"Good, I thought my kiss got you sick" He said laughing.

"No, I don't think that will ever happen." I smiled sitting up and taking his mouth in mine. We kissed until we heard someone clear their throat for my doorframe. We turned around to see my uncle standing there.

"Gooding morning, Mr. Lemieux" Jordan said letting go of me.

"Jordan get dressed and meet me in the study. Aria I will talk to you at practice, you will be leaving around 9, so get ready." he said and left.

Jordan picked his clothes up off the floor and heading to the bathroom to change. I waited for him to come back in. When he came in he gave me a kiss before telling me he would see me and practice and then he headed down to meet my uncle. I quickly got dressed, grabbed a cereal bar and yogurt before heading out to the car with Sid.

"So, Jordan stayed the night?" Sid asked as we pulled out of the drive
way.

"Yes, he did and we fixed everything." I said smiling out the window.

"I knew sending him up there was a good idea."

"You sent him up there?"

"Yah. he was worried about you since he saw you crying. I told him to talk to you" he said pulling into the arena. I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek before hopping out of the car.

"What was that for?" He asked as we walked in.

"For sending him up there."

He smiled and told me I was welcome. As we headed towards the locker room, Jordan and my uncle stood outside the door waiting for me. I walked up and hugged Jordan giving him a kiss, before telling him to fun and be careful.

I was alone with my uncle as we sat in the stands waiting for practice to start.

"So, I had a nice chat with Jordan this morning." my uncle said.

"Yah, Im sorry I didn't tell you he stayed the night, it was late and we had a talk about the baby. I just didn't want him leaving me. I was a mess." I said rubbing my hands over my stomach.

"I know and its fine that he stayed. I'm just happy to see him stepping up and willing to make it work. He really likes you and he wants to be part of your life and the baby's ." I smiled down at my stomach and then down at the ice at Jordan. He looked up and smiled at me before turning back to his teammates. "I told him if you two ever need anything to let me know and I will help as best as I can."

"Thank you Uncle Mario." I smiled kissing him.

"Your welcome. I love you sweetie and I don't want to you struggle."

We sat and watched the rest of practice. The guys made plans to go out so I headed home with my uncle and sat around and watched re-runs most of the day. Sid came home around 9 with Jordan behind him.

"Hi baby, I missed you" he said plopping down on the couch and kissing my cheek.

"Missed you too. What's in the bag?"' I asked pointing to the bag he had sitting next to him.

"This is for the baby." he smiled passing me the bag. I opened it and pulled out a tiny "STAAL" shirt and smiled.

"It's prefect" I said, kissing him.

"Good I'm glad you like it. But I have to get home I have a game tomorrow and I need some sleep. I love you."

"Love you too." I said kissing him once more.

Things were looking pretty good right about now