You're Stuck With Me

A Valentine's Day Surprise

Months passed quickly, it was now February and in about a month Casey would be here.

With some help from my uncle, Jordan got us a house for Christmas. It was small but I loved it. The house had one big room that Jordan and I shared, and then two smaller ones. One we used as Casey's room, his room was decked out in Penguin gear, I'm sure you know who's idea that was. We were ready for anything. I had a baby shower at the end of Januray and with all the wives and girlfriend on the team Casey was in good hands with the girls.

Today is Valentine's Day, I woke up to find Jordan sitting next to me and I tray of food next to our bed.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby." He smiled kissing me.

"You too. Is this all this for me?" I asked smiling at the tray of chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. Along with a bunch of roses.

"Yes and theres more to come tonight after the game." Jordan said. I wasn't thinking about the game until he said that. Now that I was thinking about it, I was kinda upset that he has a game on our first Valentine's Day together.

"Jordan your game isn't over till after 9 and by the time you get showered and do everything its going to be late. I'm not really up to being out late ."

He looked at my like he was really annoyed.

"So you are saying you don't want to spent a night out on the town with me because of that thing?" he asked pointing at my stomach

"I'm sorry, Jord, it's just hard to be out late anymore now that I'm 8 months along." I said trying to grab his hand as he pulled away.

"No forget it, just eat your food. I need to get ready for practice."

"Jordan, please don't leave mad at me. Please, baby talk to me"

"No, if I do I might say something that will make things worse."

"I don't care get back here" I said getting out of bed to grab his arm.

"Aria..." He didn't get to finish because I kissed him.

When we broke apart I looked at him " Now talk to me" I said pulling him to the bed.

"I'm just sick of you never wanting to do anything with me. You don't go to skates, or games, parties, or any event that is held by the team anymore. I want you there for me and that's not going to happen when we have him around."

l looked at him and shook my head. "I'm always here for you Jordan, that is never going to change. And once he is here I'm going to be at all those things with him. Well minus the parties."

"Really?" He asked smiling at me

"Yes. I love you. Now you can go get ready for practice."

"I love you too." he said kissing me before getting out of bed and changing.

When he walked into the bathroom, I jumped out of bed and ran over to our closet to grab his present.

"What are you doing?" He said sneaking up behind me and grabbing the bag from me.

"Well this is your present. I hope you like it " I smiled as he walked over and sat on the edge of our bed and opened it. He pulled out a fleece hoodie from Abercrombie & Fitch, followed by a black box. He opened it and picked up the White gold chain with a cross on it.

"Do you like it?" I asked bitting my lip. " I had help from Sid picking it out."

"I love it just like I love you. Thank you" he smiled kissing me

"Your welcome, now get going" I smiled smacking his butt as he walked out.

"See you in a bit."

I spent the morning making dinner for Jordan. I was making his favorite chicken and potatos. I set the dinning room table using a red table cloth, candles, and I even pulled out our nice plates.

"Babe, I'm home!" Jordan yelled from the front door. He walked in and was greeted with a big hug, a kiss and more flowers.

"Thank you!" I smiled kissing him again.

"Want to take a nap with me?"

"Give me a few mintues and I'll be up"

"Okay"

Jordan went up stairs while I put the flowers with the ones from this morning and made sure everything was set up for later.

I walked upstairs and laid down on the bed. In seconds Jordan pulled me into him and I was asleep.

I woke up before him and grabbed a shower and got ready for dinner. Before heading downstairs, I woke him up and told him to get ready because dinner was at 4. As he showered I finished dinner

"Looks and smells good." He said kissing my check and pulling my chair out for me.

"I hope it's good" I smiled.

He sat down next to me and helded my hand as we ate and talked. When we finished eatting he got up and knelt down next to me.

"Aria, I love you so much and I'm really happy I got to spend today with you and not some other girl. So ah.....ahh... " He pulled a smalll box from his pocket and opened it "Will you marry me?"

"Yes, Jordan. Yes. I said through tears, I smiled as he placed the ring on my finger and I stood up and kissed him.

"So, I changed my mind, I want to go to game." I said as he held me close.

"You do?" he asked pulling me in.

"Yes, I want to show all the girls and rub it in your crazy fans faces that you are all mine" I smiled at him, as he laughed

"Anything you want. You get"

He helped me clean up with a few make out breaks and a few fun games going on.

When we got to the arena my uncle came over and told me congrats. The girls were even more excited when the saw my ring and we spent the game talking about wedding plans. The boys won their game and Jordan had two points. We got our final congrats from everyone and headed home.

When we got home I went straight to our room and changed into one of his shirts. I got into bed and fell asleep for a few mintues before Jordan came in and got into bed.

"You up?"

"Mhm" I said sleepyness taking over.

"I just want to tell you Happy Valentine's Day again and I love you."

"I love you too and thank you for today" I said snugging into his chest keeping my eyes shut.

"Now go to sleep, because tomorrow we can start talking about out wedding plans" He said kissing my head as I smiled against his chest

"You are ama......" I didn't finish because I fell sound asleep in my future husbands arms. I couldn't ask for a better Valentine's Day or a better life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its been awhile so it long I didnt want to space it out in two chapters. So Happy late Valentine's Day! And please tell me what you think but leaving a comment or subscribing!!! It means a lot! I hope you enjoyed it!!