You're Stuck With Me

I Can't Do This Alone

My due date is March 27, as it approached, I became excited and a little stressed.

Jordan was on the road a lot with the season coming to an end. With him being gone so much I was back and forth between out house and my uncle's house. He was afraid of leaving me alone while he was gone. To be truthful I didn't blame him, I didn't want to go into labor at home. So to be safe my aunt was always around when I stayed with them

Jordan and I also started looking into planning our wedding. We were hoping to have something in the summer. I think he was crazy for wanting it that soon since Casey would still be a baby. But with the help from the girls, my aunt, and Jordan's mom I think we could pull it off.

It was the the 18th and Jordan had a game against the Senators. I sat on the couch waiting for him to come down so we could go. After the game he would be leave for New York to play the Rangers and the Islanders. They would play the Rangers the next night and then wait till Thursday to play the Islanders. Making me worried that he wouldn't be home for a while. My thoughts were stopped as I heard Jordan walk down the steps. I stood up and walked over to him.

"You sure you want to go tonight, babe?"

"Yes I'm sure I don't want you to leave and not see me before you go. Not that I look all that great" I said to him looking down at my large tummy.

"Aria, you are the most amazing girl I have ever seen. I love you and Casey." He said placing a hand on my stomach and leaning in and kissing me.

I pulled away and smiled at him. "We better get going" I said taking his hand as he grabbed his suitcase.

The car ride to the arena was short and silent. We didn't mind, he held my hand and would lean over and kiss me every chance he got.

When we pulled into the players lot he came around and helped me out of the SUV and grabbed my hand before we walked inside. We walked around and looked for my uncle who I was suppose to meet outside the locker room.

"Jordan, go get ready. I'm a big girl I can wait for my uncle without you here." I giggled at him as he pulled me into him.

"I'm not leaving you alone." He smiled pushing me against the wall and kissing me.

"Aria, Jordan, I hope I'm not interrupting something" My uncle said coming up behind Jordan.

"No Sir, not at all. I was just telling Aria I would see her later." Jordan said shaking my uncle's hand. " I should get going. I'll see you later baby, Love you."

"Love you too, Be careful Jordan."

"I will." and with that Jordan disappeared into the locker room as I followed my uncle up to our box.

"How are you feeling sweetie?"

"I'm okay, ready for it to be over." I smiled taking my seat and rubbing my stomach.

"I bet you are. You and Jordan will make great parents. And remember if you two need anything at all once the little guy is here, you can come to your aunt and I. We will be happy to help. "

"Thank you, Uncle Mario, for everything. You have been nothing but helpful since I came to live with you and since we got pregnant. I can't thank you enough."

"Your welcome. We love you and we are both happy that you two are getting along so well, since things started rocky. But if I must say that boy really does love you. Just look down there and you can read it all over his face."

I leaned over to look at the ice to see Jordan smiling up at me and wink at me.

The game started soon and we watched as the Pens won 4-2. Jordan had a goal and 2 assists. He got the number 1 star of the night. I smiled as I made my way down to the locker room.

"Baby you did so amazing!" I said running over to him and kissing him as he picked me up. He put me down and kept kissing me till the guys started making cat calls and I pulled away blushing.

"I'm going to miss you when I'm in New York" Jordan said holding me close.

"I know, we're both going to miss you" I said looking down at my large stomach.

"I'll be back before you know it. Just think when I'm home we will be parents!" He smiled down at me.

"LET'S GO BOYS!! TIME TO HEAD TO THE AIRPORT!" Sid yelled over the group in the loud room.

"Well, That my cue to leave. You will be fine. I love you." He said and leaned down and kissed me before heading out to the bus.

I went home with my uncle. When I woke up I felt a little off. I rolled over and grabbed my phone and answered the texts from Jordan.

'Good Morning Babe. How are you feeling'

"I'm okay a little tired. I miss you :( "

"I know, I miss you too. I had a hard time sleeping last night."

'I want you home and so does your baby.'

"I wish I could come home and be with you'

"I wish you could come home.."

"I know, but I have practice and then I am going to take a nap. I love you."

'Okay be careful, I love you too.'

The rest of the day I spent on the couch in the den playing board games and talking with my cousins, who I missed. It was fun to catch up with them. That night everyone gathered in the den to watch the game. Half way through the second period my water broke. My uncle and aunt helped me to the car.

"Someone call Jordan please." I said crying.

"Aria, your aunt is going to take you to the hospital. I'm going to try to get hold of Jordan or one of the guys and get him he as soon as I can."

We got to the hospital where Linda met us and they got me a room right away. My aunt walked over to the TV and put the game on so I could keep an eye out for Jordan. My uncle soon called and said he got hold of the coach and the were going to send Jordan to the airport as soon as the could.

Around 11 P.M. my doctor and said that my contractions were close enough that I could start to push. I looked up at my aunt.

"WHERE'S JORDAN! HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE BY NOW!"

"Aria, your just going to have to do what your told. I'm here and Linda is here. Your going to be fine." my aint said holding my hand.

I laid there in pain. Truth be told I only wanted Jordan there with me so much for that wish......
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think... Aria in labor without Jordan there? I love to know what you guys think. Comment and let me know and subscribe.
Thanks for reading :)