Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

One day she will tell you that she has had enough,

I swung the gun from my side and placed it against his stomach just as an ear piercing bang went off. I looked down and saw the leader laid on the floor, Blood seeping through his t-shirt. Fuck, I just shot someone..

“Come on.” Tom said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me down the long corridor bursting through the door when we could. “Okay, I don’t think their going to bother us for a while.” He said with a chuckle and I silently sobbed. I fucking killed someone. Tom must have heard me because he turned around in his tracks to face me. “Babe, don’t cry, It’s fine. You’ll be okay.” He said as he pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my face repeatedly.

“I.. I Hurt someone Tom.. I might have fucking killed someone..” I said and sobbed into his shirt. He kissed my hair again. “But.. I fucking felt good when I was giving it back to them cunts.. But, as soon as I saw him.. Dead.. I instantly felt like shit.. How the fuck do you do that, Tom?” I asked and he shrugged his shoulders, still hugging me close.

“I’m used to it babe.” He said softly into my ear as he rocked me back and forth. “Come on babe. Lets get you home.” He said as he opened the passenger door open for me; allowing me to slide inside. Tom quickly got into the drivers and we were soon on our way back home. “You know.. I thought I’d lost you for a minute back then… They wouldn’t fucking tell me were you where.. I was getting so fucking frustrated with it.. As you could tell, I didn’t even try to fight back.. They made me believe you were dead just so they could kill me… that knife wasn’t meant for you. They were going to use it on me Scar.” He said with a sigh and I ran my hand over his softly, Brushing my fingers over his that were on the gear stick.

“Don’t worry now babe.. I’m safe.. I knew you’d be there so.. I had to do this in order to get out..” I said as I showed him my hand. He gasped at the sight and stopped the car at the side of the road, inspecting my busted hand closer. “I lost a lot of blood but, I think I’ll be okay.” I said with a soft smile and he shook his head softly.

“Scar, we need to get you to a hospital.” He said with a sigh as he started driving towards the nearest hospital. “At least to get you checked out. There could be anything in that.”

“Fine, fine. Just for you then.” I said as I felt my eyelids starting to droop. Fuck was I tired.

“Scar, try and stay with me Scar.” He said, worry lacing his words and I sighed heavily.

“Sorry Tom.. Too tired.” I said before I felt my eyes shut fully and the darkness set in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Scar, Come on Scar, wake up!” I heard Tom shout with concern and my eyes flickered open.

“Wha- wow where the fuck am I going?” I asked as I felt myself raised in his arms.

“The hospital babe. You got bad cuts to your hand remember.” He said with a sigh and I nodded my head. It didn’t even fucking hurt.

“Put me down babe.” I said. He was going to protest but he saw the look in my eyes. I didn’t want to be carried into a hospital. Especially if I was conscious. People would think I was idol and that is definitely something I’m not. “Thank you.” I said as he placed my feet on the ground and wrapped an arm around my waist for support. He walked me up to the front desk as he rambled on to a woman behind the desk. I was too tired to even concentrate, I had no clue what they where even talking about. What was going on around me was a total blur. I just wanted this to be over with… I sighed as the woman gasped at the sight of my hand and dragged me into a room quickly to examine the deep cuts. It all went past in a daze, the woman bandaging up my wounds and nearly passing out as she cleaned the stinging sores. Everything. It was like I was in a different universe. Soon, we where on our way back to the small house. Staring down at my bandaged hand. Tom took my undamaged hand in his softly as he drove, Rubbing the back of it softly with his thumb.

“I hope you know that from now on, Your never leaving my side again. Not ever.” He said with a sigh and I nodded softly.

“I’d prefer that…” I said quietly and he sighed again.

“I’m sorry… I should have never let you go… it was all my fucking fault…” He said as he scowled at himself, Gripping the steering wheel tightly with one hand. I grabbed his hand with mine tightly and he looked in my direction.

“Don’t you dare say that. That was not your fault. If anything it was my own fault. I was the one that wanted to go out, you told me not too but as usual, I didn’t listen to you.” I said with a huff and he picked my hand up, taking his eyes away from the road for a second to place a gentle kiss on the back of it.

“At least I have you back now.” He said with gently smile and I smiled in return. “And I’m never losing you again.” He said with a determined frown. He parked the car onto the drive and got out of the car quickly, Me following shortly after. We walked into the house to see Bill and Gustav, Worry etching their features. Gustav ran up and hugged me while Bill tackled Tom.

“We thought you were fucking goners.” Bill said as he pulled away from Tom and looked at him sternly.

“Scar got beat up more than me.” He said as I pulled away from Gustav and shrugged as I showed them my bandaged hand. “She’s tougher than she looks boys.” He said with a smirk as he pulled me into a side hug.

"I in other words was so determined to get out of those fucking ropes that I slashed every visible part of my hand to do so." I said with a sigh and they both looked at my hand intently. It was a good job they couldn't see the cuts, I knew deep down that they had a girly side to them and wouldn't be able to see the mashed up mess that was now my hand.

“What happened?” They both asked curiously and I looked up at Tom to tell the story. He rolled his eyes momentarily but agreed that I really wasn’t in a state to be able to tell them I Killed someone when I had the sobbing outburst earlier. I heard him saying how I threatened the men with the gun and shit but I blanked out after a couple of moments and just stared at the floor.

“…I’m never getting on the wrong side of you…” Gustav said with a chuckle and I smiled softly at him. Bill just looked shocked.

“You actually did that?” Bill asked and I nodded my head sadly. He looked impressed for some reason.. “Wow, good girl.” He said and walked towards the sofa’s in the living room. Tom pulled me close to him, hugging my body tightly to his.

“You okay?” He asked and I shrugged my shoulders as I lent my head on his shoulder.

“I will be. I have you.” I said with a smile and he grinned back at me.

“You do.” He said as he nuzzled his nose with mine and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. “I..” He said but stopped himself. I looked up at him in confusion.

“What?” I asked and he shook his head with a smile.

“Nothing babe.” He said as he dragged me up the stairs. “Come on, You need sleep. It’s been a long day.” He said and I nodded in agreement. It had been a fucking long day..
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm.. So yeah.. Please tell me what you think? :$
I don't know if i like these chapters and nice comments will make me feel differently. (:
Thank you to the people that commented. Your amazing. (: