Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

Do you feel like a man, When you push her around?

The next few days went past in a daze. Tom was being really strange with me though.. He was being.. Gentle.. Like he was pussy footing around me. He always seemed as though he wanted to say something but was to chicken to let the words come out. It confused the hell out of me most of the time. He wouldn’t even raise his voice anymore.. And that was something I did not expect.

“Baby, What are you doing?” Tom asked as he came into the living room, raising an eyebrow. I sighed softly and sent a smile his way.

“Nothing, Just thinking.” I said as I sipped on my cup of coffee. He sat down next to me on the sofa and wrapped an arm around me. He turned his head to the side, looking as though he was going to say something yet again. But only ended up shutting his mouth.

“Okay that’s really starting to annoy me, Can you just say what you have too already?” I asked in annoyance and he sighed as he pulled me closer to his body.

“I think it might be too soon.” He said and I rolled my eyes softly as I looked up at his face. His lip ring glistening ever so slightly in the dim light which was also shining onto his beautiful brown eyes, Making the colour stand out more than they ever have before.

“Just tell me.” I said as I rested my head on his chest and he stroked my hair softly.

“I‘ve been wanting to tell you for these past few days…” He said “I think I love you Scar..” He said with a sigh as he put his head in his hands. My head shot up at the statement and the look on his face was one of embarrassment. “I knew it was too soon..” He said with another sigh and I smiled softly at him.

“It’s not.” I said as I crawled onto his lap so I was straddling him, pressing my lips to his. “It’s the perfect time.” I said as he smiled back at me. “I think I might love you too..” I said and he looked.. Shocked. I never expected to say that to a kidnapper but, It felt right. I think I did love Tom. He did make me happy for the most part and, He definitely cared about me..

“But.. What, Really?” He asked hopefully and I nodded my head softly as I kissed his cheek.

“I’ve never really felt love but… I’d expect to feel like this..” I said with a sigh as he lent his forehead against mine.

“I’ve never told anyone about feelings before… I’ve never even… felt anything like this before..” He said. His hot breathe tickling my face as he spoke. His words gentle and honest, not a trace of a lie in his chocolate eyes.

“Me either Tom.. I never expected to fall in love with my capturer.” I said with a slight giggle as his lips pulled up into a soft smile.

“I didn’t technically capture you.. I stole you in a way..” He said with a chuckle as I smiled softly as I lent forward and kissed the tip of his nose.

“I’m glad you did to be honest.. I’d have never have said that the first few days here but, Now I couldn’t be happier. Well, I will be happier when this fucking thing heals.” I said as I held up my bandaged hand. He sighed softly and kissed the back of my hand.

“Baby, please don’t sit there. It’s really teasing me.” He said with a soft chuckle and I shifted my body as I adjusted my skirt, slightly making him moan out in pleasure.

“Maybe I like teasing you.” I said with a giggle as he gripped onto my hips tighter.

“Don’t start what you won’t finish baby girl.” He whisper huskily into my ear and I bit onto my lip.

“Maybe I want to finish it..” I said smoothly and Tom looked shocked at my answer.

“I’d rather not rush you into things..” He said as he suppressed a moan from escaping his lips. “I’d rather wait a while and you be ready..” He said as he looked deep into my eyes. That was so.. Thoughtful.. I smiled softly and pecked his lips.

“That doesn’t mean we have to have sex just yet.” I said with a giggle and he smirked. I could feel his hard member underneath me as he dragged my hips towards him so I was literally sitting on his crotch. He leaned into me and kissed me roughly. I kissed back with the same amount of force. He seemed shocked by my forcefulness but shrugged it off as he kissed me. He slid his tongue over my lip asking for entrance which I glad fully allowed. “It’s not my first time you know.” I said with a soft smile and a small frown formed on his face before he sighed, putting on his winning smile again.

“It’s definitely not my first time..” He muttered and I shrugged my shoulders.

“And?” I asked as I bit my lip and he smiled before re-connecting his lips with mine. “Don’t you think we should do this somewhere else? Somewhere that’s not on the couch?” I asked and he grinned as he picked me up, My legs still wrapped around him.

“Well then, Let’s take this up to the bedroom.” He said with a smirk and I giggled as he ran up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, Short as fuckk I'm sorry guys but, Still, Tell me what you think Pleasee!
Hmm.. Sex scene or not? i need to know what you guys want.