Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

Cover up with make-up in the mirror,

After Tom and I had our little ‘talk’ in the kitchen, I slowly walked up the stairs and into the room Tom showed me yesterday. But now, I finally had a chance to look around the beautiful room. How the fuck could they afford this… I mean, Did they have jobs at all? Well.. They are criminals.. Best bet is most of this stuffs either stolen or it was blood money.. Whatever the fuck they did to get this place must have been bad anyways. As I’d finished scanning the bedroom, I ran into the joined bathroom to take a look at my nose.

“Oh fuck…” I quietly said as I looked at the horrid reflection staring back at me. I looked like shit.. My eyeliner was smudged to fuck and there was now dried blood accompanying it on my cheeks and on my lips and chin. I looked a mess… was this my life from now on? Be good or be battered? I felt the tears roll down my cheeks as I looked at my horrid face. “Why me!” I screamed in frustration as the tears slowly dropped onto my gray denim shorts. I groaned kicking the table that was in front of me aggressively. I could have quite the temper when I wanted too.

“Calm down” Tom said as he rushed into the bathroom kneeling by my side. “It’s not the end of the fucking world” He said sternly and I scoffed gritting my teeth.

“Not the end of the fucking world? I’m never going to see my family again! My life is fucking ruined. And so it is the end of the fucking world for me!” I shouted and he growled menacingly at me. I was actually terrified of that…

“What did I tell you about being good?!” He shouted, Slapping me around the face and I fell to the ground with a sob. I grabbed hold of my nose in agony and he just laughed at my pain. “I’d usually do more than slap but it seems I don’t have to do much at the minute” He said with an evil chuckle and I sobbed quietly, the pain over taking any emotion in my body. He slowly left the room, leaving me in a little ball on the floor. About half an hour later he called my name softly and I got up from my ball position. Slowly making my way into the bedroom.

“Come and sit down.” He said patting the side of him on the bed. Motioning for me to take a seat. I lingered in my place for a moment before eventually taking a step forward and sitting down in the bed beside him. “Be good and nothing bad will happen.” He said wrapping a strong arm around my shoulder and kissing my cheek softly. He turned my head to the side forcefully and kissed me hard on the lips. Too bad for him that I didn’t kiss back. He tried again and failed miserably. “Kiss me, or you’ll get hurt” He said and I groaned as he pushed his lips roughly to mine once again. I kissed him softly back and he smiled pulling away. “Good Girl. Get used to that tuts. You’ll be doing more than that” He said and winked at me. I growled in disgust. This guy was a sick pervert.

“Isn’t that rape?” I asked grimacing at the thought.

“It’s not rape if you scream my name baby” He whispered, Nibbling on my ear lobe. I slightly gagged on the thoughts going through my head. “We got all your clothes and most of your belonging’s from your apartment. I hope you don’t mind.” He said with a sly smirk. My teeth clenched just thinking of this sick pervert going through my underwear..

“Fine.” I said and turned around so I was lying on my side; Away from ‘him’. He wrapped an arm around my stomach and lifted up my top slightly; Tracing patterns on my bare stomach. I shuddered under his cold grasp. It almost made me want to gag.. Just the fact that this evil, murderous bastard was touching my flesh. It made my stomach churn and my flesh crawl. “It’s okay baby” He whispered in my ear; Nibbling softly at it. He didn’t give up did he.. I’m just glad I’d had sex once before.. At least he wouldn’t be taking a sacred part of my life from me. Sure, If he does end up.. Doing stuff to me I will end up braking down but, I guess that taking it would have been worse in a sense. As he reached lower down I smack his hand softly.

“I’m sorry” I said nervously. Waiting for another blow. He just sighed.

“It’s okay I guess. It‘s just being defensive and, I like that about you. You‘ll have a go back. It makes it exciting and.. Well.. Different for me” He said with a smile and rolled away from me; Facing the other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two Comments And I'll Update! Subscribe As well Please!
Read This Too Please! She's My Best Friend And An Amazing Writer!


Comment And Tell Me What You Think :)
Thank You To the People Who Already have!