Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

You cry alone and then,

I groaned loudly as I heard shouting going on around me. It was a girl and.. Tom. I kept my eyes shut tight and decided to listen in on this interesting conversation.

“Why the fuck is she in your bed?!” What seemed like the tiny Chinese woman I bumped into yesterday.

“She’s in there because she’s mine!” He shouted back, his words being spitted at her. She did sound annoying but, She didn't deserve any of it really.

“But Tommieee” She whined “I’m your girl” She said with a happy tone in her voice and he scoffed.

“Since when the fuck have you been ‘My girl’? You’ve never been anything to me! Just another pet!” He shouted obviously slapping her around the face. He must not want to knock her out yet.

“Tommie.. You don’t mean that” She said, Pain in her voice and he growled menacingly. The sort of growl that scared the shit out of me.

“Oh I do.. Now, Get the fuck out of my room before you wake Scar up” He said, his voice starting to calm down. I heard feet shuffling on the floor and the door slam shut. Tom sat on the bed beside me and began stroking my hair softly.. What the fuck he was being gentle?

“I wish I could tell you how beautiful you are..“ He said and I mentally gasped as I couldn‘t do it out loud. “I’m sorry…” He said his voice hushed. As if he didn’t want to accidentally wake me and me hear everything. “For all.. That I’ve done to you.. I don’t want to be like this.” He said his voice cracking lightly. It sounded as though he was… crying. I never expected this bad boy.. Tom Kaulitz to cry. I decided I’d road out this faking for long enough and started to shuffle, stretching out my arms above my head as I yawned. He quickly dried his eyes; standing up from the bed.

“Are you okay?” I asked softly and he sniffled after he turned around quickly and smiled at me.

“I’m absolutely fine” He said sitting back on the bed next to me.

“Are you sure? You look like you’ve been crying” I said reaching up, placing my hand on his cheek and stroking where the tears had once been falling. He leaned softly into my touch. “Your… Being gentle” I said and he chuckled softly; his eyes looking dead.

“I’m on a good day, I only have about two a week so, Be grateful” He said with a soft laugh and I joined in strangely. Was it strange that I actually liked him when he was like this? He looked at my nose and sighed to himself.

“I’m gonna go put on some make-up. If my make-up bag in with the stuff?” I asked and he nodded his head softly and I went over to the bag, rummaging through before I finally found my bag. I walked into the bath room and sighed as I saw my reflection. I took the thing Anna put on my nose yesterday off and boy, did the fucker hurt. There was a bruise there but luckily I don’t think anything was broken. I quickly started applying the make-up over the bruise. Luckily, I managed to get all of the bruise. You couldn’t even see it anymore and I looked… Me again. I applied my thin line of eyeliner on my lids and some pencil on the bottom. After that I applied mascara and I was done. I then remembered I needed to change out of my mucky clothes. I walked back into the bedroom to see Tom still on the bed but his shirt now removed, Wow… He had a sexy body. I snapped out of my trance before he saw me and walked back over to my bag of clothes grabbing out a white skirt, Blue tank top, Black heels and a variety of accessories. Not to mention underwear too since; I’d be pretty disgusting if I didn’t. I went back into the bathroom and slipped on my clothes quickly; applying the accessories and my shoes afterwards. I walked out of the bathroom flattening my skirt and Tom’s mouth dropped open as he spun around to look at me; Still shirtless. I giggled softly as he smiled softly at me. Examining my whole outfit.

“You look… Wow” He said and I smiled, sitting down beside him. “You can’t even see the mark” He said in awe and I smiled lightly, Nodding.

“I like you when your in this mood” I said with a small grin and he smiled back slightly. I quickly pecked his lips and he looked at me with a shocked expression.

“Wow. You kissed me” He said and I giggled to myself.

“I did” I said standing up and he did the same.

“Can I meet everyone else.. If I’m going to get abused by them; might as well know their names” I said with a sigh and he pulled me into a gentle hug, kissing my forehead.

“Come on” He said, STILL SHIRTLESS FOR CHRIST SAKE, And dragged me down the stairs where three guys were sat on couches. Each one; A girl on their arms. Bill and Anna looked so cute together.. They looked so happy together and, Just seeing that made me smile.

“Hey Guys!” Tom Boomed and everyone turned to stare at us. “I wanted to show you our newbie, Scar” He said with a smile. Wrapping his arm around my waist.

“She been good?” A small muscular man with short blonde hair said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“Very, Today” He said with a small smile.

“She wasn’t yesterday, Had to fuck her nose up to stop her escaping” Bill said with a chuckle and I quickly looked down at my shoes, kicking my feet softly.

“Yeah well, She won’t try escaping again will you?” Tom asked and I shook my head ‘no’.

“No sir, I shall be a good little girl” I said with a smile and Tom grinned ruffling up my hair.

“Good girl” He said and left to go back upstairs. Possibly to change into a T-shirt. “Make yourself at home for now” He shouted before he went up the stairs and I decided to take a seat next to Anna since she was the only girl I knew at the minute.

“Hey girl, You okay?” She asked with a soft smile and I nodded softly.

“Can you see my bruise?” I asked concerned and she laughed softly.

“No you can’t, Not at all” She said with a grin and I sat back on the large couch. I looked at everyone around me and, Sadly, They were looking at me too.

“I don’t know about her… I see why with her looks but, She’s behaving straight away. It’s weird” The last guy with long brown hair said and I shuffled uncomfortably in my seat.

“May I answer your confusion?” I asked and they stared at me like I had two heads.

“Uh.. Sure” They said together and I composed myself.

“I felt the wrath of Tom yesterday and the day before. Several times. It’s the worst thing I have ever felt in my entire life of living.. Sure I can be stubborn as fuck most of the time but.. I’ve realised I’m not leaving and I’m going to have to like living here so I better get started” I said and they smiled slightly. Leaning forwards and holding out their hands for me to shake.

“I’m Georg and This is Gustav.” He said pointing to himself and then the so called Gustav. “Why can’t all these fucking bitches be like you” He said slapping the small fragile, Chinese girl across the face making her lip bleed. “Tom’s one lucky bastard” He said with a chuckle”

"I'm Scarlett. You can call me Scar if you want, Everyone seems too" I said with a soft smile, Letting go of the last persons hand i shook which i think was Gustav's. “I just… understand I guess.” I said feeling a bit bad for the poor girl that had just been slapped but, I had to live with all this right? I get it too. Tom came bounding down the stairs moments later.

“Come on bitches. Were going out to see what gangs are trying to fuck with us.”
♠ ♠ ♠
READ THIS STORY! I'LL KEEP DOING THIS TILL PEOPLE DO ;D And Comment! On Mine And Hers ;D

Thank You To the Gorgeous People That Did Comment!
2 more?