Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

Do you feel like a man, When you push her around?

I groaned as I got out of Tom’s warm car, letting the cold air hit my bare legs. Why the fuck did I have to wear a skirt? I smiled softly as Anna linked arms with me. Looking very.. Frightened.

“What’s up Anna?” I asked and she laughed nervously.

“Why would you ask such a silly question? I’m fine” She said, still looking around as though a bomb was going to go off any second.

“I know I’ve only known you for a day Anna but I know when there’s something seriously wrong” I said and she sighed, dragging me over to where the boys couldn’t hear us.

“Shit always kicks off down here weather it’s fights, Riots, Murders” She said and my eyes widened. The word murder standing out to me more than anything. Making my blood run cold. “And, Most of the time, The killings are pets” She said and my eyes widened even more.

“Oh fuck” I said and she nodded in agreement. We now walked slowly behind the boys until Bill and Tom ushered us to stand with them. I felt like a teenager again… just hanging around on the streets. A bunch of people you hardly knew. Tom leaned against a wall and wagged his finger at me, telling me to go to him. I obeyed his orders and smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He was still in his good mood and, to be honest, I loved it.

“Tom..?” I asked, my head looking down as I fiddled with my fingers idly.

“Yeah scar?” He asked softly and I sighed, Breathing in deep.

“Is it true that the murders around here are mostly pets like myself?” I asked and he sighed. Hugging me close. I loved this mood. The guys got out their intimidating looking guns, But Tom flew forward.

“Guys, Guys. No guns yet okay? There’s no trouble at the minute” Tom said and the guys all grunted, slipping the weapons back into their rightful places. He came back over to me and pushed me softly against the wall as I was now rested against it. I felt as though I was actually starting to… like this man. Soon after that, I heard gun shots. And lots of them. Tom grunted in anger pulled out a gun from his jacket pocket and aimed it at the men across the lot.

“Well, Well. If it isn’t the toughest man around, Tom Kaulitz” They said with a laugh and Tom growled menacingly at them.

“Don’t even try and start things with me Man, I’m stronger than any of your little boys. And you know I am” He said with a smirk and I giggled quietly to myself behind him. He slowly turned around and gave me a quick wink before turning back around to the gob smacked man.

“Yeah, But are you stronger than a gun?” He asked Aiming it at Tom but before the mystery man had time to do anything; Tom shot him in the head. I jumped a little at the sound of the shot; Shaking slightly at what Tom had just done. All the men ran away and Tom turned to me quickly, Hugging me close.

“It’s okay, Shh” He soothed, stroking my hair gently. The guys looked at him like he was insane and he just shrugged it off. After they seemed to realise what was wrong with him and left it alone. Until Georg ruined the silence.

“Thought you were going all soft on us there man, Your having a good day aren’t you” he said with a low chuckle and Tom leaned his head on top of mine as I was still shaking and nodded softly. Soon, the guys decided it had been enough action for one day and headed back to the house. The house was just as beautiful on the outside but, I was too shaken up to really look on the way back in. tom picked me up bridal style and shouted to the guys.

“I’m going to take Scar upstairs, she’s a little shook up” He shouted and I nestled into his baggy T-shirt. The guys all said okay and he carried me up the big stairs. My weight not seeming to phase him one bit. As we got into his bedroom, He laid me on the bed and sat down beside me; Stroking my hair softly.

“I wish you’d be like this tomorrow as well…” I said with a sigh and he laid down beside me, Staring into my eyes.

“I don’t work that way baby, I change from day to day like I said” He said and I sighed closing my eyes letting sleep take over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, Comments with what you think?
2 Comments at least please
Read This Story please! She's Amazing!