Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end.

Tom’s POV.

As my eyelid slowly fluttered open; I looked to the side of me to see Scarlett there sleeping peacefully. She looked so innocent and sweet while she was sleeping… Wait a minute.. Wasn’t I supposed to be old me again? Shouldn’t I be shouting, hitting and kicking? Shouldn’t I be easily losing my temper? But… I Didn’t want to be around her.. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she smiled up at me. Her Smile quickly disappeared when she remembered I could be in my bad mood.
“Are you in your fucked off mood again?” She asked and I sighed.
“I.. Don’t Know” I said shaking my head as I held it tightly in my palms.
“You will be. Then You’ll hit me and kick me, and not even give a fuck about my screams for help!” She screamed with a soft sob and I growled menacingly at her. Now unable to control myself.
“Shut the fuck up!” I screamed and she winced lightly at the tone of voice I’d used. I didn’t want to scare her but… looks like I have no choice. I sighed slightly and laid down on the bed at the side of Scarlett. “I’m sorry” I said wrapping my arms around her softly and she hugged me back. “Get used to this today” I said with a shrug and she sighed sadly with a small nod as she snuggled into my neck.

Scarlett’s POV.

I quickly got out of his grip and stood up.
“Erm… is it okay if I go and get changed?..” I asked nervously and he sighed nodding. I was not pissing him off today. I grabbed the bag they packed for me and grabbed the first outfit I could find. He obviously didn’t pack many of my jeans so yet again, it was fucking shorts again. I put on the shower and quickly stripped myself before getting inside. I quickly started crying and sat down as I couldn’t take anymore. I let the water mix with the running tears as they fell softly down my face. Why me? I asked myself as a soft knock came at the bathroom door.
“Scar.. Are you okay?” he asked as he opened the door softly and walked in. I quickly stopped my sobbing as he came closer and let out a soft whimper as he’d just seen me naked. “Oh.. I’m sorry.. I’ll leave.” He said and I sighed heavily.
“Why did you do it?” I shouted quickly before he left and he looked at me in confusion.
“What do you mean?” He asked as he took a seat on the closed lid of the toilet.
“Why did you take me? Why the fuck am I here?” I said a little louder this time and he gave me a slight glare.
“You’re here because your different. Your beautiful and you have a nice personality as far as I know. Why would I not take you? Your better than all the other whores in here.” He said and I slightly grimaced at what he called the other girls. I hated that word. “Now, I’ll leave you here to change.” He said as he got up quickly, Storming out. God he got me mad sometimes. And I’ve only been with him for a few fucking days! I guess this is my life. I thought as I quickly washed my hair and jumped out of the shower, Wrapping a towel around me before quickly slipping on my clothes. I blow dried my hair quickly and straightened it with the straighteners Tom must have put in there while I was asleep. I sighed heavily as I realised the pink that was once in my hair was now a light pink. I hated that colour. Icky! I walked out of the bathroom and Tom sent a wolf whistle my way as I blushed slightly. Why did I blush? He was being a dick.
“holy Jesus you look good.” He said with a bite of his lip and I mentally grimaced. Wait, Was he fucking shirtless again? Holy crap.
“You know, I can’t think you’re a disgusting pig if you have your shirt off so, put it on. Okay?” I asked and he smirked widely at me as he ran towards me, Picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. “Tom Kaulitz if you don’t put me down right now you’ll have blue balls!” I shouted and he chuckled evilly at that as he threw me on the bed and he stayed stood at the side of it.
“Yes but, you can’t resist my body, remember?” He said as he licked his lips with lust and I stared absentmindedly at his abs. Having a little field day of my own.
“Erm.. I’m going downstairs if that’s okay?” I asked and he nodded softly. I got up and straightened out my top as he smacked my ass roughly. “You best have some sexy underwear in that bag because you’ll be using it soon.” He whispered softly in my ear and, I know I should be disgusted but in all honesty, It sent chills down my back. I nodded and walked out of the door rather quickly as I went down the stairs in search of Anna.
“Hey honey, you okay?” She asked as she came out of the kitchen and wrapped an arm around me and I shrugged softly as we made our way over to the couches and sat down next to each other.
“I’m scared, Anna..” I said and she looked at me, concern etching her facial features.
“Honey, why?” She asked and I sighed heavily as I threw my head back.
“I don’t want Tom forcing me into sex..” I said and Anna gasped in shock.
“He’s making you do that?” She asked and I shrugged softly.
“He told me I best have some sexy underwear in my bag because pretty soon I’m going to need it..” I said. My voice hushed as I didn’t really want them to hear. They probably wouldn’t have heard me anyway but, just to be safe. Anna’s face went red and she started muttering profanities under her breath. I hugged her lightly and she seemed to calm down slightly.
“How could he do that though, Scarlett? It’s pretty much rape.” she said softly and I sighed knowing it was true. As if on que Tom walked down the stairs. I was now grateful we’d stopped talking when we did. He smiled softly at me and I smiled back, Not wanting to be hurt anytime soon. Anna got up and smiled weakly at me before wondering off into the kitchen.
“I see you and Anna are getting along.” He said with a smile and I nodded, Genuinely being happy for the first time in this house. “See, at least you’ll have a friend in this ’hell hole’ Right?” He said and I shrugged lightly.
“She’s an amazing girl” I said with a sigh and Tom nuzzled his nose into my neck. He was being.. Okay today I guess. Tom got up soon after and started putting on his coat.
“Where are you going?” I asked and he smiled softly.
“Were going selling baby. Where do you think we get our money from.” He said with a slight chuckle and I sighed nodding. Go figures. He pulled me up from my position and kissed me lightly. Shockingly, I actually enjoyed it and kissed back. “I’ll see you in a little while.” He said giving me a soft hug before all the other guys piled downstairs and started there way to.. Wherever the fuck they went. I sighed softly and put my feet up on the sofa. I guess I’m waiting with Anna till they come back..
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah... i haven't commented in a while and i'm sorry! just got this wrote out. I hope you like and... i'm gonna go for it.. 5 comments and i'll update.
Read this please :)