Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect,

The guys came in later drenched in what looked like… Blood. They were just laughing their heads off… How could they laugh when they had that shit on them.

“Don’t look so scared baby, No one died.” Tom said with a half smile. Sure it made me feel a little better but that little bit was minuet.

“Then what the hell happened?” I asked and he gave a low growl, grabbing my T-shirt and slamming me hard against the wall.

“Never, ever raise your voice up at me.” He said and this time it was my turn to give a low growl. His shit was becoming fucking annoying.

“Don’t fucking talk to me like that, Kaulitz.” I seethed and he took a step back from me, His mood changing instantly.

“Someone didn’t pay us our money. We had to take care of him.” He said and I nodded my head. He ran up the stairs to change and I joined Anna in the kitchen.

“I really don’t understand this place.” I said with a sigh and ran my fingers through my black and pink hair.

“You will. In time.” She said as Bill ran up and crushed her in a hug. He was probably the only one not covered in the red substance.

“Hey Scarlett.” He said with a shit eating grin and I couldn’t help but smile back.

“Afternoon, Mr Kaulitz.” I said with a laugh and he rolled his eyes playfully before kissing Anna passionately on the lips.

“See you later, Engel.” He said and she grinned with a nod.

“You guys are so cute together. To say where we are like, You look like a happy, In-love couple. It’s nice seeing that everyday.” I said with a soft smile and she shook her head, blushing deeply a my statement. You could really tell she loved him.

“He’s my world.” She said and I ’aww’d’ She giggled slightly at my expression. She was once like me… and her and Bill ended up like they are now? I could never imagine me and Tom like that. It was utterly impossible. He was a psychopath, a masochistic killer. It would never work that way. Sure, I liked him but I would never do anything with him. At all. It scared me thinking about it. He was dangerous. And I definitely knew that. “You okay Scar?” She asked and I nodded my head slightly.

“Scar! Pass me a beer.” Tom shouted from the living room and I sighed, Obeying his command. He smirked at me softly before taking the beer and grabbing my hips. Crashing me down into his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. I loved the way he was when no one else was here. He was really… sweet. “You okay baby?” He asked and I nodded my head softly. “Good, No talking back.” He said with a half smirk and I rolled my eyes playfully, Still not speaking a word. “You suddenly turned mute?” He asked with a chuckle and I shrugged. His facial expression was easy to read at this moment in time. He was going to make me utter some words, Whether I wanted them to come out of my mouth or not. He smirked and nibbled on my neck softly causing a groan to leave my throat. He hadn’t heard it though. Soon he started sucking at the sensitive spots at my neck. An un-controllable moan escaped my mouth and he smiled in victory. “Ha.” He said before softly moving me to the side of him and wrapping an arm around my shoulder. He flicked on the TV and put on ‘Disaster Movie’.

“I love this film!” I exclaimed and he smirked softly placing the remote back beside him.

“What is it?” He asked and I laughed quietly.

“Watch it.” I said and he groaned in annoyance and began watching the film. He laid down on the sofa and pulled me along with him, Draping an arm around my waist. It felt… Nice to just be laid with him… Not getting smacked around and hurt. It felt like we were a… couple…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as the film ended and Tom tightened his grip on my waist. I turned around in the grip and realised he was asleep. He looked so peaceful… So.. Cute while he was asleep. It was hard to believe this guy was a mass murderer.

“Are you done staring at me?” He asked with a sigh and I blushed deeply. He chuckled at my reddened face and I slapped him playfully.

“Was not!” I said and he just chuckled, shaking his head.

“You so were.” He said with a small smirk and I rolled my eyes, Kissing his nose quickly. Wait.. Did I just do that? “Your starting to kiss me..” He said with a soft smile and I shrugged with a smile of my own.

“Your starting to be nicer.” I said softly and he nodded his head in understanding.

“There’s something… Different about you… Your not like the other pets…” He said and I grew confused rather quickly. He could tell that with my facial expression so continued. “Your understanding of us… You don’t talk back if I ask you not too… It’s something we’ve never had before and… Your feistiness amuses me.” He said with a soft chuckle and I rolled my eyes again. What he was saying was actually pretty… Sweet… He wrapped an arm around me tightly and cuddled me to his chest.

“If I have to stay here I might as well enjoy it and not get the living shit kicked out of me.” I said with a soft laugh and he sighed softly as he nestled his nose into my raven hair.

“I don’t want to be like that with you… I can’t control my temper…but with you, I feel guilty. A feeling I haven’t felt in a long time.” He said with a sigh and I ran my fingers over the soft, shaven skin on his face. “You can’t be just anyone if I feel… Guilty.” He said with a sigh. His chocolate orbs staring into mine.

“Maybe I’m not just anyone, Kaulitz.” I said with a smirk and he raised an eyebrow at me.

“Is that right, Johnson?” He asked and I nodded my head confidently. I loved spending time alone with him.. He smirked softly before pinning me to the sofa and tickling me. I screamed out a giggle and fought against his hands.

“T-Tom S-stop!” I shouted with a giggle and he did, lying back down beside me.

“I think we should get some sleep.” He said with a yawn and I nodded my head, jumping up from the sofa. He got up too and I followed him up the stairs when I went for my well needed rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm.. Sorry for long wait... Comment?