Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

If you wade around forever you will slowly drown,

I fluttered my eyes open to find that I was in bed.. Alone. I hated this feeling.. Even if I did wake up next to a mass murderer, I felt safer than being alone. I got out of the bed and wondered down the stairs. Wait, It was only 5am? Why am I up this early? I walked into the spotless kitchen and turned on the coffee maker.

“Not even going to say morning?” Tom asked with a soft chuckle as he rubbed his tired eyes and I rolled my blue orbs at him.

“Morning sunshine.” I said with a giggle as he came and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Where were you?” I asked and he sighed, Kissing my neck lightly.

“I couldn’t sleep… I was thinking too much…” He said and I grew confused, I raised an eyebrow and turned around so I was looking at him, Telling him to continue. “I could stop… Feeling guilty for everything I’ve done to you… I know it actually wasn’t much but, I just wanted you to know that I feel guilty and… I’m… Sorry.” He said as he closed his eyes. It was like the words pained him to leave his luscious lips..

“It’s okay..” I said and turned around again to pour myself the coffee. He wrapped his arms around me protectively again and leaned his head on my shoulder.

“Were going out later… All of us… Were meeting a gang on the opposite side of town and even the girls need to be there with us.” He said and I nodded my head softly. “Give me a verbal answer, Scar.” He said almost pleadingly and I sighed softly with a smile.

“Yes, Mr Kaulitz.” I said and he smirked at me seductively.

“I love it when you say my name like that.” He said and I bit my lip lightly as he lowered his voice into a more seductive tone. It sent cold shivers down my spine and I knew he felt my sudden jolt as his smirk grew wider and he lessened the space between us. “You’ll want it soon enough.” he said with a wink and I rolled my eyes. He was so full of himself.

“You want anything?” I asked and he shook his head no. “Come and watch TV with me.” He said and grabbed my hand, Dragging me to the couch. I nearly spilt my Coffee down me on the way. That would have fucking hurt alot. I placed the coffee down on the table and laid down next to Tom as he pulled a blanket over us and searched through the TV channels. He finally settled on a film called ‘The children’ and I shook lightly. I hated horror films, They were my only weakness. I felt Tom’s arms tighten around me and him leaning closer to my ear.

“It’s not real, I’m here with you baby.” He said and I sighed softly as I leaned into his embrace. This was the safest I’d ever felt with Tom and I loved it.. It was like.. I wasn’t meant to be attracted to him… But I couldn’t help it… He was too gorgeous to ignore. “I’d never let anyone hurt you.. You know that right?” He asked curiously and I shrugged my shoulders.

“You’ve never said you’d protect me..” I said and he kissed my neck gently. He sighed and turned me around in the hug, Staring deeply into my eyes.

“I’ll do whatever I can, If your in danger, To keep you safe. If it means risking my own life, I’ll do it. “ He said. His eyes filled with honesty and something else.. Instantly making me believe him. I kissed him softly and he paused for a minute before kissing me back. He pulled my neck and brought my head closer to his as he deepened the kiss. He pulled away quickly and nuzzled my nose with his. “Your special.” He said with a toothy grin and I half smiled at him before turning back around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up the next morning by being shaken softly.

“Scar? Scar, Wake up.” Tom’s gently voice said and I flickered my eyes open to see him smiling down at me. “Go get dressed baby, Were heading out.” He said and I nodded my head groggily before ascending up the stairs and to my clothes. I grabbed out an outfit and put it on.. Would I be running today?.. Well, I could run in heels. I guess I’d be fine. I walked down to Tom as he smiled up at me.

“You look beautiful baby, Let’s go.” He said and all the boys nodded heading out to their cars. I followed Tom and climbed into the passenger side with him sliding in the drivers. “Okay babe, This guy is very dangerous and he really doesn’t like me at the moment. I want you to stay as far away as you can, Okay? I’m not having you hurt.” He said with a sigh and I nodded my head in understanding. I looked out of my window and gasped as I realised how fast we were going. It sent a rush of adrenaline through my body and I felt great! It felt dangerous and that made me even more attracted to the man beside me.

“Having fun?” He asked with a chuckle and I shrugged my shoulder, Slouching back in the seat. The car suddenly came to a stop and Tom got out, Me following shortly behind.

“KAULITZ!?” I heard someone scream and I turned around sharply to see where the voice came from. “Your fucking in for it, Kaulitz. You killed some of our best fucking girls!” He screamed and Tom smirked at the man standing before him.

“Yes, I did kill some of your ‘best girls’ but the dumb bitches didn’t pay me my fucking drug money.” He said through clenched teeth and the other guy chuckled deeply.

“Well, Maybe we should kill one of your girls in order for it to be even.” He said eying me slightly and I cowered in my place. He wanted to kill me? And Tom was just fucking standing there. “Move Kaulitz, this one’s getting it.” He said as he pulled out a gun and aimed it for my head. I was frozen. I tried desperately to move my feet slightly but it was no use. I was dead.

“Your not fucking touching her.” He said with cold eyes as he stepped in front of my shaking form.

“And why’s that Tommy boy? You whipped?” He asked with a chuckle and Tom just scowled. Growling menacingly at the man.

“Just because I don’t want someone to die, Does not mean I’m whipped.” He said angrily and the other person who’s name I still didn’t know raised his hands.

“Sorry bro, I assumed you was.. Move out of the way then if your not whipped. Let me blow the sluts brains out.” He said with a smirk and Tom didn’t budge. He just stood in front of me. “Kaulitz, If you don’t move it’ll be your brains on the floor instead of hers.” He said as he tried pointing the gun past Tom and back at me. Tom brought out his gun and pointed it at the mans head as well.

“Your not hurting her.” He said with a serious look and the man just nodded and backed away slightly. A shit eating grin stretched on his lips.

“Your just a fucking pussy man.” He said as he turned around to walk away. Suddenly there was gun fire and the man fell to the ground, Blood pouring from his back. But, Tom wasn’t the one that shot him. I turned around slowly to see Bill holding the gun. A murderous look on his face.

“Dude, What the hell?” Tom asked and Bill shrugged his shoulders, Putting the gun back in it’s place.

“No one threatens one of our girls.” He said and walked over to his car, Sliding in the drivers side.

“Fuck!” Tom shouted and the rest of the guys looked at him with confusion etched on their faces. “We’ve got one of the toughest gangs on our backs now guys, We just killed their fucking leader. Their going to want to kill more than just Scar now..” He said with a sigh as he got into his car and I followed. Shit.. I nearly got killed. I looked over at Tom and brought his face to look at me. I kissed his soft lips passionately before pulling away.

“Thank you..” I whispered and he nodded with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for comments:
dabrat96
Anniesaur!
WACKO.
xxDarkerwaterxx
MactATTACK93
alexisxx13

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING. :')