Status: Main; active.

No Way to Say Goodbye.

Familiarity.

“What’s wrong Hannah?” Jacob asked, clearly he was annoyed even though he shouldn’t have been. All he wanted to do was show her how immense his love for her really was, and here she was rejecting him as if he was too repulsive to have sex with. However, Jacob knew he was attractive, so what was the problem?

Pushing her fingers to his very hard and hot abdomen, Hannah bowed her head down in embarrassment, “I don’t know. Something just doesn’t feel right,” she explained, tucking some hair behind her ear before looking down at Jacob who was now sitting up on his bed.

With a quick roll of his eyes, he sighed heavily. Was she talking about him not feeling right? Or something else. Too many things rushed into his head, as he kept his eyes focused on her. Gripping the top of his hair, Hannah pushed his head to her chest—seeing as how tall he was compared to her. She repeated that she loved him, but that she was afraid.

Coughing out a laugh, Jacob said, “it’s like you’ve never had sex before.”

Giving him a look, she back away from him in hurt before admitting shyly, “I—I haven’t Jacob.”

“Oh.”

“Why,” Hannah asked aggravated at his one worded answer. “Do I look the type to just… be a sex maniac or something?”

Chuckling seriously Jacob stood to approach her, “whoa. I never said that. What is your problem Hannah?”

Mocking his laugh unintentionally, Hannah shook her head and picked up her shirt. Forcibly putting it back on she came to explain that she was worried—Jacob had experience and she didn’t want to disappoint him for not being good enough. Hannah feared she’d be terrible, and although she was scared from what people have said about when your first time comes, she knew somewhere in the back of her mind Jacob would be different but the front of her brain was clouding that fact.

“Hannah,” he grew tired of her rambling. “How do you know if you’ve never tried… or won’t let me try?”

Puckering her lips she shrugged. She didn’t know how to answer that. But when Jacob took a large step towards her and placed his mouth to hers, Hannah didn’t retreat. Instead she went with her heart. Jacob would be as gentle as he could, until a certain point. Although, Jacob deepened the kiss he grumbled when Hannah kept asking questions like if they were moving too fast too soon and if he really wanted to do this versus just doing it just because he could.

“Okay,” he pulled away from her lips, but rested his head against hers. “What will it take for me to convince you that I am being real about this Hannah?”

“For you not to say that first off,” Hannah whispered. “That sentence says it all.”

“Says what?”

She grunted, “that you only want to get into my pants.”

Finally having enough, Jacob groaned and pulled away from his girlfriend in a haste motion. Following Jacob as he grabbed a spare blanket from the hallway, Hannah was soon overwhelmed with guilt. He was firm on sleeping out in the living room that night, and Hannah in his room. He wasn’t mad or anything, but he couldn’t help the level of frustration that seemed to become greater. He hated not being trusted with his words. He was a good guy, damn it. However, he did try to walk in Hannah’s shoes. It being her first time would be scary. But Jacob loves her for crying out loud. She is his new imprint, and he went through all that process for her! So, why she couldn’t return the love he wanted to share he didn’t know.

He shook his head when Hannah tried to apologize many times. He let it go. She wasn’t ready, and if he loves her right, he will wait for her when she is, although he had to admit that he was getting pretty stiff from their heated kissing and grinding. If she was able to do that, then what was so bad about having no clothing on when they did it? It was similar, in a way. But nope, Hannah wasn’t quite ready.

As Jacob got comfortable on the couch, he pulled the blanket to cover his legs before resting an arm over his eyes. What felt like mere minutes was in all actuality an hour. He heard a distant howling sound, and regrettably, he had to abide by his alpha’s orders and attend the patrol although they knew he was supposed to be spending time with Hannah, not that they cared when it came to protecting, but as much as he was supposed to protect him imprint, he had to protect the land as well.

Sneaking into his bedroom to see Hannah was sound asleep, he kissed her cheek before heading out into the night. Transforming when he hit the entrance of the woods, Jacob spotted all of them waiting for him, except Seth that is.

We got scent of one. Sam thought sternly.

Okay. So? Jacob asked, pawing the earth impatiently.

This one smelled familiar Jake, not like the other ones. Sam explained callously. Not only that but we need to track it, now!

Snorting out air, Jake rolled his large wolf eyes and took off running after Sam, who had the scent fresh in his mind. Not too long afterwards, Jacob had gotten a good smell of it too. Sam was right, this scent was freakishly familiar, except he couldn’t place where it had come from before. And even though the scent wasn’t scattered all over their territory, it was still on the Quileute landmark and Jacob had no choice but to spend the next few hours in search with his pack.

Tired, Jacob’s head sparked up when he saw a light on in his house. Hannah, he thought as he broke out into a fast jog. Swinging the door open, he briskly walked into his home and saw Hannah with a her knees pulled to her chest, and a hand surrounding a mug with steam flowing carelessly from it.

“I made hot chocolate, hope you don’t mind,” she said worried that he might, as she lifted the cup off the table and then set it back down with a clank.

“Why would I mind?” He questioned wrapping his hands over her shoulders and giving them a few good squeezes before walking over to the other chair. “Why are you even up?”

“Well, I woke up to use the bathroom and I was going to apologize,” she started.

Jacob nodded and finished her sentence, “but I wasn’t here.”

“Yep,” Hannah shook the remnants of her hot chocolate before finishing it off and going to rinse it out.

“I’m back now,” Jacob added, shifting in his chair to look at Hannah who was leaning her palms against the counters edge.

Laughing, she noted, “I can see that. And with no shirt on… and all sweaty,” before walking over to Jake and yanking him up from his seat, which was a struggle in itself.

With Hannah’s lips glued to his, Jacob clamped his eyes shut before hauling away again, “where is this coming from?” He chuckled.

She shrugged, before dragging him back into his bedroom. “I’ve been up for a while thinking, and… I’m ready.”

“Hannah, no. You don’t have to you know that right?” He stated calmly, but on the inside he was already thinking about getting her underneath him with a whole bunch more naughtier thoughts jumbled in as well.

“I want to,” she smiled sweetly.

That was a good enough smile to place his hands onto her hips and grasp in desperation. With his solid body pressed against the back of hers, and his mouth kissing the back of her neck, Hannah opened the door for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, should the next chapter have sexy time or not?!
Should I let you guys jut be creative? >.< Comments will let me know!! :D
ALSO, this story has about 5-10 chapters left... sorry for making it seem so long. Lol.
OH YEAH go read: Make A Choice by: Fighting.An.Eclispe--- it's awesome! And you better comment too! :D